All out war in Europe

Excluding Russia and Turkey. Who would come on top? Its everyone against everyone, total war until there is only one left.

Attached: europe-map-editable.jpg (1200x1017, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7McG69nDZs&t=9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be france vs germany vs uk just as it has been for almost 1000 years. Who knows which one of those would prevail.

only France and Bongs have an operational army now

germany if their government decides to go full on prussian militarism and actually promote german nationalism and put more money into their armed forces. as it stands now they're kinda cucked, france as well, i'm pretty sure the uk has this

Remember the last time you said that? wasn't so much fun after germany remilitarised.

New rule: If you dont win you die, not only can only be one country but only one nationality. Now everyone fights to the death.

Britain and France are the only two nations in Europe that have militaries worthy of the name. We'd just form an alliance and annex the rest of you.

Learn to read

If it's only the countries in Europe, i.e no allies Germany would be the country with the best industry and Russia has the most natural resources and manpower, so one of them.
France and England purely stood a chance after Germany's remilitarization because of their allies since their industrial power is leagues behind Germany

France easy win.

>not only can only be one country but only one nationality

You just caused a civil war or holocaust in Russia. Good job.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7McG69nDZs&t=9s
France and UK would nuke each other out of existence and depopulate their neighboring countries with fallout. After that the Finnish million man army would conquer the world

Attached: 403dc6ca2dc9b83cac715a45f4916ad10c23913a76fa07b57bc53f86bf54924b.jpg (4425x2891, 1.68M)

Germany because they are unironically the master race

Finland is weak as fuck. 1v1 Greece eassy win with Finland.

Warm weather makes Mediterraneans soft. We saw this with the Italians in WW2.

Attached: 1521126753696.gif (431x316, 2.8M)

Both Greeks and Italians are Mediterraneans you dumbfuck

user...

that's why you're all soft

Unironically Finland has one of the most capable defence forces in Europe.

France would win on the continent but Britain would emerge as the actual winner down the line

Business as usual

Switzerland for winning the neutrality battle by being neutral.

Britan almost lost the falkland war with a third world country. I doubt their military could do anything usuall apart from nuking everyone

mfw Poland has 3 times as many MBTs as France

Britain and France would nuke everyone except eachother because of fear of getting nuked back. Then a stale war would ensue

Apparently it also makes you stupid.

Propably this. They wouldn't have enough nukes to wipe out all the population in europe so rest of the europe would be ruled by opportunistic criminal gangs.

Israel

but Germany has balls which would allow them to blitzkrieg France in 3 days as always

>Germany has balls
you are 80 years too late mate

You frogs never learn

France stomps.

A war fought 6000 miles away =|= war fought on the home front

france would run riot over the continent as we sit on our island building strength before beating them in one massive battle
just like the good old days

It's not a war if Russia's not in.

France and UK. They`ve got nukes.

>France would do something idiotic whereas we would do something smart :DDD

Worked with Germany desu

>so rest of the europe would be ruled by opportunistic criminal gangs
Business as usual then

Stop insulting others.
I apologize on the behalf of my compatriot.

STUPID

PAY
DENBTS

This is not only true, it's also the only realist answer. Get hype for WW3, I hope Sup Forums stay up.

>mfw Poland has 3 times as many MBTs as France
The numbers look good on paper, but somehow I doubt everyone of them is fully operational anymore. Commies never retired their old equipment, they simply hoarded it indefinitely, and a/or sent it to Africa to wage proxy wars there. To this day, most of our tanks still are some variant of the Soviet T-72 with dubious combat effectiveness.

90%+ of it is operational and not laid off like in Russia. The problem is its mostly old equipment a la Twardy, most of our tanks can kill a modern tank with some luck, but thats the only thing they are really adequate for. Lobbing large munitions. They fell behind everywhere else.

We do however have some German Leopards. 200 or something?