Are people in your country racist?

are people in your country racist?

Attached: strong girl.webm (640x800, 2.59M)

No one cares about race here. It's all about your religion. Assuming you were born into a certain religion, people would love or hate you regardless of your skin colour.

what bosanac said

and also if your family was on communist or the other side during WW2

England and Scotland are generally quite tolerant places. Wales is racist af, especially the rural parts.

nationality is more important than race

Every tanned person is automatically assumed middle-eastern and especially working class people despise them

yes, very.

Though its funny because in france you can every kind of euro/med person, but it seems everyone's racism has a different target, so a lot of french end up being racist against other french (or rather "french", in many places).

Mutt girls are actually highly valued in the netherlands.

Really?! In England we're taught that France has historically been one of the most racially tolerant cunts throughout European history. Even one of Napoleon's leading generals was black, iirc. Some of our politicians used to use you as an example of what we should be like.

yes but no one wants to admit it

Kys

LoL
1 it's false
2 about the general under the French revolution, he was a mulatto and when Napoleon arrived to power the general lost his titles and die like a shit.

No, we're just racial realists

yeah, but it seems like we're rarely open about it anymore

I don't know what it's like out east, but in Western Canada we openly hate the injuns. And I mean everyone, most people don't really hide their power level on this.

Attached: phphEszev.jpg (455x455, 26K)

Some of our immigrant groups are racist towards each other, but that's all I've really noticed

Yup

Attached: IMG_3955.jpg (620x310, 61K)

i want to impregnate her

Yes, people here doesnt like niggers or muslims

>tfw no fit negro gf

Attached: 1469999748212.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

What if you're a fedora?

yes

>even KARA INEK is stronger than white boys
its not fucking fair bros