3 episodes into season 4 and what the fuck happened? It's so boring now and has absolutely nothing to do with prison...

3 episodes into season 4 and what the fuck happened? It's so boring now and has absolutely nothing to do with prison. They only mention that if they fail to do whatever the fuck they are doing, they go back to prison.

Fuck this season, should I just stop watching or will it change?

A prison break is an inverse heist and so after they get out it's a heist show but it's really bad and also it was bad from the start -- it was NEVER good -- so if you watched for four seasons you should enjoy it

Season 4 had some good episodes near the middle, but at least stop after episode 12.

>implying anyone who made it deep into s4 is capable of stopping

1> 2> -large gap- 3> 5> 4

I'd personally rate 5 higher than that, but at the same time I think it's just because there is a huge break between it and the rest of the show that the previously tired concepts feel no longer worn out.

Heroes took a break then came back worse than ever so some credit must be due

I didn't mind the first half of season 4, but the second half is an absolute mess that was a chore to get through. I stopped for like three months before I picked it up again.

1 > 2 > small gap > 3 > large gap > 4a > 5 > even larger gap > 4b

I totally forgot about season 5, only watched the first 2 episodes and just spaced it out

Worst part is Gretchen, what a fucking horrible character. Get shot in the chest and lives to turn into a ninja hacker assassin. Fuck this show.

>that episode where she yells at Sucre

OR YOU'LL WHAT JACKASS or something like that. Had me laughing out loud.

>I picked it up again
QED, your thoughts on The Final Break?

Everything after S3 was garbage.

>dude the world is a prison lmao

I rewatching the first season now after 10 years. yeah, this show was never good.

Didn't they try to get sympathy on the evil agent guy in season 2? and it just fell apart completely because he's fucking evil.

It was okay.

he did nothing wrong, fuck scofield

Didn't bother finished the show. Can someone tell me what happens in season 4 and 5?

"""""the company"""""

yeah if you say so

LöL there are only Season 1+2.
The other seasons don't exist.