Why do so many movie stars eat Subway sandwiches?

why do so many movie stars eat Subway sandwiches?

Subways are fucking nasty shitholes and the sandwiches are gross

hollywood pedoring

Weird I'm eating Subway rn

Subway's great, had me a Steak Egg 'n Cheese footlong today for lunch. They only served them til 11 but -ho!- whadya know, the manager brought an egg from out back and microwaved it just for me. Some olives and a whole lotta hot sauce turned that flatbread wonderfulness into a meal fit for a king.

Subway barely qualifies as food. You eat that shit and then 2 minutes later you're hungry again. Same with McDonalds.

>pedowood advertises a pedo-ring establishment

I'm eating a club on flatbread right now.

Pretty good.

>pay anywhere from $7 for a tiny sandwich to $10-$11 for a regular one + chips and drink
OR
>go to grocery store, pay $10, make myself sammich and chips for lunch every day for a week

Not a hard choice.

You only need like $30k to start a Subway franchise, compared to $1M for McDonalds

wtf why is it so cheap?

Pedos don't have a lot of money

How fucking fat are you?

This is how food is for me in general. Even things that should be filling.

t. 250 lbs

Sorry, I was raised on traditional British food that actually has nutritional value and isn't 70% air. I guess my body is just too uncultured for the sludge American fast food chains serve.

Dude when was the last time you actually went shopping. Deli meats are expensive as fuck these days.

Go to your closest Subway.
Order a chicken sandwich on any bread you like.
No cheese or toppings not toasted.
Eat at least three bites.
Post results.

for me its the cold cut combo, the best fast food sandwich

enjoy your diabetes lmao

I'm getting nauseated just thinking about it.

What?
I'm not fat because I stop myself from giving into that constant hunger, but it's there nonetheless.

They did a study in Canada of all the major fast food restaurants and their chicken.

Subway chicken scored the lowest, it was only between 43-53% chicken on average, the rest was soy.

2 or 3 times a week. For 1/3 lb of deli cheese it's only $1.25. For 2/3 lb of turkey its $5.50. Bread is like $2-$3 a loaf.

Pretty easy man. I used to have my mom make sandwiches for me all the time when I lived at home. I've been living in an apartment with my gf now for 3 years. I think I've had a sandwich and chips every fucking day. We vary up our dinners often, and she makes me eggs+toast+peppers/onions every morning.

It's more the nitrates and shit in the deli meat that will fuck you over. No healthy person eats deli meat often. You should be having like 10g lean chicken for lunch DESU senpai.

The smell of the artificial bread gets old if you're around one too frequently

Mmmm, artificial bread

>They only served them til 11
Weird-ass Subway. The one I worked at served egg all day. Just be sure to ask for it whenever you're there after 11. It's not like they don't have it in the cooler.

60kg, 130 lbs in retard units

I was living in a piece of shit town briefly and the ONLY fast food within a half hour walk was a Subway. Ten years later, I still get nauseated by that smell to this day. It actually makes me sick.

>It's more the nitrates and shit in the deli meat that will fuck you over.

Not to mention you're not nearly your bang for your buck macronutrient-wise. As you said, 10g lean chicken not only doesn''t have preservatives but actually has nutritional value.

>Subway

Fuck off, Jonah Hill.

>Eat fresh

>Sandwich artist

>yfw you realize there are more Subways in the world than McDonalds

Its not even healthier, because to make a healthy sandwhich at subway its going to be shitty

>footlong

Yuropoor here. How do you order at a subway? Do you have to order all of the ingredients separately, or do they have brand sandwiches?

I can't see what's going on here.

STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING

user, I...

BOOM big reveal.

You pretty much just order a sub thats on the menu, and then choose what toppings go on it.

You know when you order a chicken bacon ranch that you are going to get chicken breasts and bacon, you pick what kind of bread, cheese, and vegetables on it and then it would normally come with ranch which could be omitted or changed.

>artificial bread
the fuck? Do you think somewhere in the jungle there are bread tree with natural breads hanging?

Hyperthyroidism?

I fucking hate that shit.

Where the fuck are you buying cold cuts?

A daring synthesis

every single grocery store has a deli you dingbat
You buy Boarshead or some other decent brand, its a millions times better quality than the processed oscar meyer tier meats you get at subway.

Subway and McDonalds are shit tier fast food corporations. Even Burger King is way better imo

Mmmm, gummy bears

Don't think so. Only started feeling like this after I took a medication, but that was 3 years ago. Feeling never went away and I'm not going to go to a doctor about it.

>2 or 3 times a week
>I can eat for a week
LIAR!

Probably the best fast food US food chain in Britain. Unfortunately we don't have Wendy's or anything like that.

>Unfortunately we don't have Wendy's

Dont listen to the astroturfers
Wendy's is pretty awful

Look at their PR team, dont think they would shill on other websites too?

Burger King is hardly edible.
McDonalds tastes waaaaay better.

>$3 loaf of bread

The fries and the meat are better at Burger King, I've had too much McDoanlds over the years I can barely enjoy their food anymore

I started ironically eating subway because of the Jonah Hill meme and now I'm addicted to it. At least I haven't gained any weight like I did when the pizzagate meme was in full swing so it must be healthier than pizza.

Burger King is much better than McDonald's in my country.

>a loaf of bread on a sandwich
>healthy

>eating fast food
>not buying an electric pressure cooker

Im not a fucking woman so I was never taught how to cook, but eating frozen shit and fast food was expensive and unfulfilling.
This fucking thing is the GOAT of cooking utensils.

I make pot roasts in 20 minutes, pulled pork/pulled italian beef in 50 minutes, home made potato salad in 15 minutes, moist as fuck chicken breasts in 5, full frozen chickens in like 20. Can make browned crumbled taco meat and shit.
I made some apple butter and some apple sauce.

You just throw the shit in there and then its done.
It makes me want to be /ck/ kind of

McDonalds pork Mctoast is ok.
But yeah, they are made specifically to not satiate hunger so that you could buy more.

I was at Subway once.
Not only it's overpriced as shit, it's barely edible as well.And I don't mean shitty sauce, it's meat was meh.

Mcdonalds, Hesburger, hell, even the lady who mades chebureks near my neighborhood has more appealing and cheap food.

Hell, for that money, I have found a small restaurant and could order the stroganoff in a mushroom sauce, beat salad, potatoes and traditional salad. And it was way tastier.

sounds good, man

I always wanted one, but I hear mixed things about it.

>visiting Greece
>enter Subway
>see overpriced sandwiches that I can buy for half the price in my own country
>order one
>dumb hamburgers ruined it with some spicy sauce

Leave it to Americans to fuck up even the most simple things.

Take my word with a grain of salt because I dont know how to cook much otherwise.
But it cooks stuff fast, and there is a lot of recipes out there for it.

For someone like me its great, I really like pulled pork and you can get pork loin for 88 cents a pound.

They're quite good. Do you live in India or a shithole?

What the fuck are you talking about? I can't eat a full one, and if I force myself to, I'm full for a day.

You're a fat fuck.

Yeah and I bet you only drink water as well fat boy.

It's because of the huge amount of carbs. They leave your stomach quickly and spike up your insulin.

>air
>subway
I don't get the joke, user.
Subway is literally normal food with normal nutrional stuff
Normal lettuce, tomatoes, etc. Normal meat, normal bread, etc.
I mean it. It's not like BK or McD with fake meat and fake bread. Subway is just normal shit.
I'm not defending it as it's complete ripoff at 200% increase in price.

>Can pay $6 for a footlong Subway sub with a few slices of low quality meat and cheese, toppings that aren't fresh, and disgusting bread
>Or go to this nice Greek restaurant near me, and order a delicious large gyro for $5 that's also ready in the same amount of time

The last time I ate Subway I threw it up.

>Big mac
>Meat, lettuce, and cheese
>super salty fries

vs
>Big mac
>tomato, lettuce, mayo, meat
>normal fries
I was a huge McDonalds fan in my youth but once I tried burgers and not chicken nuggets, I switched.

Name a better burger at McD and I'll try it.
Clubhouse is good but not better.

Every country. It's about the same.

I actually do
Water, tea without sugar, and morbid amounts of wine

Last time I went to subway, I convinced someone to make me a chicken pizziola
I got charged like 7.50 for the footlong, and it didnt taste great like I remembered it.
I had already sworn off their regular subs a few years before.

Place sucks, I dont understand people still eating there

Maybe when it was "5 Dollar Footlong" era Subway. Now its just overpriced """healthy""" fast food. Now I just visit local delis, and buy the higher quality subs for the same 7 dollar price. Thanks SubJews.

>Maybe when it was "5 Dollar Footlong" era Subway.

No
When it was 3 for 12 footlong deal era subway.

Subways can be nasty shitholes but you have to live in a nasty shitholes to find it.
If you're in a tourist trap like me that shit gets top notch.

O B S E S S E D

>People claiming they straight out vomited after eating at x chain
>People claiming they had diarrhea after eating at x chain once
>People claiming their shit burnt their ass after eating spicy stuff at x chain

Are Americans just malnourished and have diets so bad that their digestive system has the strength of a young Ethiopian child, or is their food actually that bad, to cause all that?

Yuropoor here. I have friends who claim any combination of the three after eating anything ethnic or anywhere outside of their comfort zone.
It's not an American thing, it's a symptom of being a picky eater with the mentality of a retarded brat.

A bit of both. I used to work at fast food restaurants, and you'd be surprised how unsanitary it can be and what's all in the food. Care to guess how often workers actually wash their hands after using the bathroom?

>It's not an American thing, it's a symptom of being a picky eater with the mentality of a retarded brat.
This.
Added to 'muh gluten intolerance' and other such snowflakery means anything not perfect might gastrointestinally trigger such people.

I'm not American but I always get the shits when I go to McD. Hasn't stopped me from going though.

>it's a symptom of being a picky eater with the mentality of a retarded brat
Pretty spot on, actually.

global boker face

So...Americans?

>Sorry, I was raised on traditional British food

curry?
kebab?

lol achmed

No: pork pies, tripe soup, pasties, mostly meat.

halal meat, mr patel?

Yep. Lotta fatfags think a hunk of ham comes straight off a pig when in fact it's just a bunch of unused hot dog scraps compressed like a car at a junkyard.

this thread makes me want Subway

The compression gives it its flavor.

>In over 150 UK subway locations, bacon is banned.
Fucking shitty pisshole of a planet I live on
And fuck mudslimes the most, pushing their shitty backwards lifestyle on everyone else.

In America the Subway bacon is always floppy and gross :/

>deli meat
>real
It's like 50% real meat. You probably think the sludge they slice up at Arby's is real roast beef too, don't ya?

Jimmy Johns is vastly superior

At least your able to get it also im sure not every store has shitty bacon.