hooktube.com/watch?v=2vPRZ8enOoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=2vPRZ8enOoU

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

The link for anons who don't want give them views
hooktube.com/watch?v=2vPRZ8enOoU

Rich did all the heavy lifting in this. Do they owe Kabasinski money or something?

Eh, he's too weird to be able to do a one on one like this. He's way better in a group of four.

>will expose him
you should change this to "exposed him"

What? A re:view of a b movie with Kabasinski? I dont get it. They are really getting lazy.

OP, don't you know that Sup Forums doesn't care when an actual RLM video is out? The faggots here just make threads about RLM when there isn't a new video out so they can pretend to know all about their personal lives.

>Despite this video requiring the same amount of work as any other episode, RLM are now lazy because I don't care about their choice of movie.

Who's the blonde? She's hot

thanks Jay.

>re:view
>no mike no jay

Don't care

>no mike

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

I don't watch shit on youtube. Especially not talking head shit. I can watch a movie and make up my own mind. I really don't care for the opinions of youtube whores begging for 10 cents a view.

That Kabasinski guy is no fun.

If opinions on the internet mean so little to you, what are you doing here?

Why don't people like RLM anymore?

They spoke ill of Ghostbusters, so now the super contrarians of Sup Forums have to be upset about it.

The people that populate these threads claim to hate RLM yet they watch every video they put out and know every piece of RLM lore. They're just being contrarian.

>Len Kabamemeski
A wasted episode.

I think you'll notice there is a certain set of people who will just hate on anything that is remotely good.

>I think you'll notice there is a certain set of people who will just hate on anything that is remotely good.

And then claim that something that is absolute shit

>is the greatest thing ever

No Mike, No Like.

>He's way better in a group of four.
He's not even suited for that. Watch the episodes he's in and notice how often they'll just straight edit him out while he's in the middle of talking.

>it's a len kabasinski episode
>it's an ebin bad action movie episode
Together, they form the worst shit RLM puts out

>1:33
Is that Mike laughing at Rich off camera?

I like Len as a person but he should not be a host. He has autsim for fuck sake..

it sucked

Yeah RLM should definitely stop having so much variety to the videos they put out and just release the same type of thing over and over every week.

Maybe they should stop doing unfunny, boring bad action movies, that shit isn't interesting

Get a life bozo.

Again, variety is a good thing. You might not care about Blind Fury but obviously other people do. It's not like every re:View video is about a cheesy action movie.

When are they doing another commentary track? It's their best stuff.

>ebin bad
>unfunny
Make up your mind. You're literally having a autistic ''stop liking what I don't like'' tantrum.

I don't think Len understands how conversations work or maybe it's just edited that way.

He said in a comment that he has aspergers syndrome.

He shouldn't be allowed to do these videos if that's the case.

I believe it, I'm not even going to check.

He shouldn't be allowed? Jesus Christ, some of you lonely faggots need to get some real friends.

> Literally defending Aspergers.
Yeah I'm the one without friends.

It's funniest that you think I read this.

They do. It's wrong time zone.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I know you didn't write this but how mental unstable do you have to be to write this

I'm not sure if this is worse or not
'Young Mike is qt. Fat Mike is weirdly hot because you know he's aggressively dominant in that completely unconscious way where he doesn't even have any weird kinks like spitting in your mouth yet it's still so intuitive to him to be a 5000% pure top and shove you into the mattress while he fucks your asshole. He's just a big chubby bear of a man in the best possible way. Probably has a fat cock.
Jay is cute but he has confidence issues. He really shouldn't because he is sufficiently cute to own any minor physical quirks that he has. I hope Jay is a reluctant top who cares about his bottom. Basically the polar opposite of Mike.
Rich doesn't even fuck. You just cuddle with him. You lay face to face with him, his big warm gut pressing into your stomach, and smilingly stare into each other's eyes, having conversation into the early hours of the morning. He'd probably stroke your hair. Just imagine his gentle voice, that angelic smiling face, and every conversation with him being like a fucking dream of heaven, deep, long, spiritual talks about life and love.
It's hard to pick. Mike has that calm-among-the-storm passion and he'd smash your asshole into a thousand pieces. Jay is an introspective auteur who would take you on a journey with him, as an equal partner. Rich would be like dating the Buddha.
I think it's this blend of starkly different yet equally awesome personalities that makes them work so well together as a group.'

Nah, Jay's definitely a bottom

>Reddit Letter Media

Fuck off

Spot on.