A grown man wrote this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRDgRne89_I
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/380761318833152000
youtube.com/watch?v=gSeMVsYhD9U
youtube.com/watch?v=cgkgMtVv1g4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rras2Og_IZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Did you know AT&T is doing Mr. Mercedes? I'll mention it in a Trump tweet just in case you didn't!

A grown man wrote this...

mr. mercedes was boring as fuck as a book

Grown men are active on this board right now.

It's pathetic.

what is the context here?

King is a hack writer. The Shinning was shit until Kubrick saved his ass

I prefer this one

This fucker has been writing the same fucking book over and over since the fucking 90s

He also wrote amazing novels (Night Shift, Salem's Lot, IT). Trump's just an assclown.

i liked 11/22/63

youtube.com/watch?v=BRDgRne89_I

>amazing
You really have to go back

Dr*mpf

>no clowns for you

IT isn't even a clown. King is such a sell out

That's a pretty nice tweet. Why are you mad?

>stephen king
>amazing novels
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck all Baby Boomers.
The most childish, degenerate, entitled, nation-wrecking, spoiled generation in human history.

> Still remember that negrodamus skit where he almost said nigger.

She should get hit by another car.

nothing wrong with having a waifu

>reading anything King has written since the late 90's
that's your fault

Oh man I'm linking this post on /lit/

#FREETHENIPPLE

Trump should have a private pre-screening at the White House just to spite him. And then tweet it was shit. Maximum lulz.

yeah there is, do not covet another man's wife or property

Something like this

Considering Trump he actually might
This is the best timeline

Don't forget The Regulators and Desperation desu

>He also wrote amazing novels

Ever since he criticized O&A in an extremely hypocritical way I thought King was a giant douche.

roastie BTFO

Is this real?

>tells her happy birthday and posts a story about it after

Trump is wise in all areas, including relationships.

I wonder about the team of actually writers who create Steven King's novels think.

How can you ban someone from seeing a movie you didn't direct or going to a theater you don't own?

>is my reality star president saying stupid shit on twitter?

King wishes he could write like that.

you do know thats a fake account right

>92.k retweets
I wonder how quick they would be to turn on him if they knew about the sewer orgy shit he wrote.

Are you implying people who read IT is your super secret club?

you're retarded

see this video posted in the next post I posted

No?

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/380761318833152000
>youtube.com/watch?v=BRDgRne89_I
>fake video!!

Wow. Literally wow

The left can't meme.

Fuck you Tim!

I can't stop laughing at the way Trump writes his tweets "very very disrespectful!"

>using meme as a verb
go back to reԁԁit or Sup Forums or whatever

Sad!

>he says while posting on Sup Forums
you can't possibly get more reddit than Sup Forums

Meme is a noun though.

Every time I see Stephen King I remember that he wrote a book where cell phones turn everyone into ultra violent mindless zombies.

Didn't know writers can block people from seeing their movies. King must have blocked a lot of people from viewing The Dark Tower as well.

It is really impressive that Stephen Kang can spend so much time writting shit on twitter and also release the amount of books that he does.

I wish George Martin was like him.

Every time I see Stephen King I remember that he wrote a book where a bunch of children run a train on a girl as a ritual to become adults.

Does anyone have the John Mccain tumor one?

and it wasn't even his worst one

you could be posting on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

lmao based Tim.

The right can't comedy.

nah I'm fine. reddit stuff doesn't really bother me as much as it does to people like you.

>mfw the kenyan will always be remembered as the better president compared to the orange tard

What would you say is his worst one, because I honestly didn't think it could be worse than that

John Oliver doesn't help your claim.

Wait, you mean you don't like a left wing comedian? Woah, that sure showed me.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSeMVsYhD9U

Daily reminder that Stephen King is a pedophile.

Hi fellow Earthlings, just reading The Stand at the moment and I have noticed that King frequently uses the word Nigger. I'm currently on chapter 35 and every time King mentions black people he uses the word, with the exception of the scene where black soldiers clad in loincloths execute white soldiers live on tv (chapter 27, I think).

I understand that King has racist characters in his books, and that he uses nigger when he is writing from their perspectives, but I find him using it in his "narrator's voice" in The Stand. He throws the word in every time he refers to black background characters and it's becoming jarring.

Quentin Tarentino was called out by Spike Lee on his license to use the word. Has anyone ever done this to King? If so, how did he respond?

The other time I felt uncomfortable reading his work was his portrayal of Susannah/Odetta Holmes in The Dark Tower series. Do any other fans feel that King walks a fine line with race ? (Just so people know where I am coming from, I am a white middle-class male)

TLDR - I think King uses nigger excessively and has some dubious portrayals of black people in his books - does this make him a closeted racist?

>'land of the free'
>pedophilia is illegal

so free

you responded to wrong person

What would Hillary tweet about if she won?

You're allowed to fuck a 16 year old in most of the country

John Oliver isn't funny though, even leftists don't like the guy.

>most of

doesn't count then.

>"No!"

>amazing novels

>Bill Burr
>the right
just because he says controversial stuff that pisses off feminists doesn't make him right wing
he even says in that clip that he didn't vote for trump

You can be right-wing and not vote for Trump, user.

>kenyan who literally couldn't control his crowd
>kenyan that was cucked into endorsing hilldawg like a good house nigger.
>ACA being a ticking time bomb that everyone is afraid to remove until it shits on everybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgkgMtVv1g4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rras2Og_IZ4

As if Sup Forums can. Theirs are either stolen from others and unoriginal, like pepe and cuck, or were never funny, like "we wuz kangz xD". Sup Forums drove all of those into the ground years ago and the only thing they've come up with in the last couple of years is slapping those shitty red hats on pictures of anime girls.

just saying, him not voting for Trump is a point against the claim that he's right wing

oh no, a pair of youtube videos

how can obama ever recover?

>"Drumpf!"
>"Cheeto!"
>"hehe that'll show him!"

Any celebrity that doesn't directly attack Trump voted for him. They just can't say it directly because it would bring too much bullshit onto their career.

Seeing as Miley Cyrus has unjusted their shit up there can only be 1 person she can thank.

i haven't read them all, but "the tommyknockers" made me actually angry that i spent time on it

DIS

Most of Sup Forums memes are racist as fuck shit made by literal skinheads years ago and posted around white supremacist sites.