User as long as you're living with me, you're gonna be going to church

>user as long as you're living with me, you're gonna be going to church

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPQjYqk_mI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha mummy issues.

You can't sit through an hour of church once a week for free rent?

I miss going to church. Shit was relaxing and comfy.

>polish poster
>not a devout catholic

traitor to your nation

god doesnt exist

actuly I always pretend to go and sit in a park for 45 minutes

>Who the fuck is this guy
>Where's Aiden Gillen
>I wanted to see CIA
>My bullet wounds hurt

Go to church. Learn what it means to be a man. Stop loving with your mother. Move out. Continue going to church because a godless society is a degenerate society. You don't own your life.

it's fucking boring
but I dont know what do protestants do in a church tho

>god doesnt exist

you should leave

We take care of our community and it feels good to do good.
That's all

Get over it you fag. When you're and adult you have to sit in class for 3 hours and at work for 8 hours. Church is just an hour.

I'm 20 years old and study in my city and I dont have a job

also being a man so gay I wanna be a cute girl

yeah that is cool catholic masses are boring shitfest of ceremonies and reading the scripture, with 15 minutes of the priest talking about some jesus related bullshit

sometimes we get a letter from the cardinal, or a missionary telling about Africa

But you get money for working

Once every two Fridays. It's never worth it.

based polish mum

>god exists

you should be medicated

Go to mass drunk as fuck, everyone else does.

>being this retarded
Leftist spotted

but gee mom god doesen't exist what do you know ugh

>Make me

Wow so hard

I haven't been to church voluntarily since moving out but I still go when invited sometimes because I love my family. I use it as a chance to read the bible. Last week I took my ailing grandfather to church and he treated me to Applebee's. It was nice.

how come us-protestants are exactly the opposite of swedish and german protestants.

Second I turned 18 I said I'm not going anymore . She tried to do the you live in my house to you follow my rules thing. Doesn't work really. I just do what I want.

No I won't.

Feel free to go to church as much as you want but don't try to drag me along with you.

Tell you what, if you come hunting with me I'll go to church with you.

who are you voting for, domagoj?

>being this retarded
Machild without the capability of reasonable thought spotted

>following a religion that's all about being a cuck

>he doesn't get paid £500 every Thursday

Teen Angst: The Thread.
GTFO, really

*tips fedora*

I have never been to a religious building in my life. Get on my level.

Fuck me, no shit right?!
That hour is worth at least $1400 to me
>I'll trade that brat any day.

>If you aren't going to come to church every week, you can find somewhere else to live

>Romania
>promoting degeneracy
checks out

just read the bible while the preacher is talking. It's way more interesting. Especially Ecclesiastes. it's hilarious to read "he who speaks much says little) (or whatever it is) while the preacher talks.

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=xPQjYqk_mI8

Then leave.

>anime poster
>heathen

checks out

based bartek posting mummy

>he who speaks much says little

Well why would you go to one?

It's a good thing Pole, nothing wrong with Church, I haven't been in long time my self, but I should probably start going back.

You didnt build that

we dont have bibles on the benches, only song text books
besides I always stand in the entrance

>he worships a jew on a stick

Wiesz, zawsze możesz się wyprowadzić...

>You know, you can always move out...

Otherwise - friendly reminder that Sup Forums is 18+ site

>he unironically doesn't believe in God

Fedora pls

entitled dysfunctional millenial cunt kys

już mówiłem że mam 20 lat jebany debilu mieszkam w Krakowie i tu studiuję i nie mam pracy

jak mam sie wyprowadzić kurwo nazarejska

>the religious don't wear funny hats
are you sure

thanks, but no

>Tons of parents forcing you to go to church anecdotes
>No wife being a bitch about you not going to church for the children anecdotes

Is this place completely underage or are you guys just huge losers?

Most people here are in their early 20s, why would anyone be married?

Poland stop cherrypicking.

SEE!
In the church you found your purpose in life maggot
"a missionary telling about Africa", now you must change or destroy the support to Africa, because i know that you have poverty in some of your cities.
Now become the hero of Europe you`ll have time to be a cutie later

I don't live with my parents anymore, but I still go to mass with them every week.

It's getting really frustrating though. There' no longer any "spark" in the catholic church. At least where I am, anyway. The priests are all shit-tier. They're all bottom-of-the-barrel rejects who are too pussy to actually say something important. They just say the typical feel-good platitudes and never bother addressing how our faith, culture, and civilization is under attack. Hell, they didn't even say anything about the priest getting beheaded in france or how all their churches are being demolished and replaced with mosques.

Moreover, these people want more immigration from mestizo shitholes. And the reason is totally selfish - because mestizos are catholic. Oh boy, we completely ruined our country, but hey, at least we have more people filling these pews!

But the WORST part is how all the based priests of my youth have retired and been replaced by... nonwhites. Can you believe that shit? There are now THREE hindu-dindu priests giving homilies with their thick shiva vishnu accents. And keep in mind that our town and congregation is 99% white. Why the fuck are we importing streetshitters in to be our fucking priests?

Ive never touched a girl

this hat looks based 2bh famalam

Move out fag. Small price to pay for free food and housing.

that's because you're a fucking faggot who has no balls, you can't get any worse than actually wanting to be a woman

Are you me?

Girls have much easier lives and everyone loves them if they just make themselves pretty, why wouldn't you want to be a girl?

Your damn right you have to go to church.

holy kek you made me amlos spit water on my screen, george.

my sides are in heaven

I was told that some time after I got a step-mother and me and my father went to live with her. She was self-righteous but quite materialistic, somewhat even fanatic person far more interested in her own biological children than me, but feeling a need to steer me toward her own personal take on religion. I've ignored it. At some point it got toned down to monologue without any convictions or hope of the effect, along the lines of "as a christian it is my duty to remind you that you should go to church today". Never liked that person, I still don't.

If you are dependant on your parents, you may want to consider it or talk with them about it. If they're reasonable, they may mull over arguments such as "no one really cares or judges others if they don't go to church these days and for me there's no point to go either as I am not a believer, just a guy bored like shitload of other bored people who just come in, wait for an hour and go out." Still, this whole thread is like anons said, teenage bullshit - and you can deal with it one way or another.

I would consider coming and paying attention once or twice. Some stuff, no matter if you believe or not, can be interesting.

A lot of us are non-denominational.

Prove he exists without fallacy sir opiate-of-the-masses

>being dutch
>thinking god exists

Please leave

tfw get home from work and are immediatly forced to go on musical about nazi concentration camps in a church where a jew is on stage saying hitler was christian so yall in the audience are responsible

Maybe if more of you Dutch believed in God your country wouldn't be so shitty.

i see. so basically what one bishop in the us says doesn't apply to what a cuckshop in germany says. good to know burgerbro.

>Girls have much easier lives
The only thing worth seeking in life is power, and girls are weak

>everyone loves them
No, women are vapid and insecure, that's why they constantly fish for compliments

>make themselves pretty
Men age like wine, women age like milk

>why wouldn't you want to be a girl?
Women are fucking retarded, illogical, unhappy harpies. They care about unimportant details and ignore matters that will greatly affect their lives. The goal of women is to withold sex to create shit tons of beta orbiter faggots to make them seem desirable, the goal of men is to have a lot of sex. If you think women are valuable you will increase their value and get less sex, you should treat them as if they are children.

Relevant Captcha: LIMIT CHURCH

How fat are you

My mom used to drag me kicking and screaming to church and I hated her for it at the time. I did not pay attention but something got inside me on a sub conscious level and in my darkest hour that something rose up and saved me from myself. If you don't believe in such things just man up and go for the brownie points you moron.

it's a sin anyway, if you're not married, so you dindu anything wrong, adam. :^)

Christianity civilized the Europeans. Abandon it and you would wind up going back to your natural state of being violent Pagans.

Move out or go to church. What is the problem here?

I think I'm going to go to church tomorrow lads.

>not just sleeping in, refusing to go, or moving out

Good policy for your kids.

>also make a reverse policy about not watching (((TV))) and you have a fighting chance at establishing a worthwhile divergent culture of your very own

If you've got a problem with it, maybe you shouldn't be weighing down good Christians with your disgusting atheist corpse.

>go to church
>every fucking sunday the priest would go on shit about pissrael and "gods chosen people"garbage
>Holy Shit This Is Kike Subversion And Propaganda
>decide to stop going

feels good to have a cleaner brain

CuKCs

>C U C K S

> we dont have bibles on the benches only song text books

KEK

how low funded is your church?

Sounds comfy ;(

Rebel shart!

Just go to church pollack. Small price to pay for room and board.

Speaking of getting away from mommy, I have to wonder why anyone would want to live in a college dorm if their collge is close to home?

The parents provide free and delicious food, you don't pay rent, and you get a comfy room. They don't mind, otherwise you'd have been kicked out already.

>ill never meet and marry and cute christian girl who is pure and innocent

why do i live

You're roommate makes you go to church with him?

How much of a pussy are you, dude?

>women

>pure and innocent

what kinda meme bullshit do you in believe user?

God Bless you user.

Dude, its fucking Poland. Do you really expect more from them?

>also being a man is so gay I wanna be a cute girl
Me too polskianon, me to

> white country

yes