Is Russia still our enemy? Why can't we be friends with Russia?

Is Russia still our enemy? Why can't we be friends with Russia?

t.russian

t. forever butthurt finn

Because of the same shit we had to deal with in the Cold War - oligarchs from the West and the East are competing for power, wealth, dominion, etc.

The jews

boomers have to die off then the people brainwashed into caring what russia does will be gone

russians are niggers

this

this

They are the only ones truly worthy of being our adversary and we need adversaries to keep the military funded and to keep people scared and all that good shit

After I redpilled my folks they see how powerful a union of USA/Russia/England/and maybe China would be.

But they agree that most to all baby boomers are brainwashed and have no hope of fighting it to see Russians as not the enemy

What about China?

Because cyka blyat rush n

Russians created communism. Never trust commies.

I want a cute Russian boyfriend.

watta qt

That was England m8, Marx was British.

If russian s are niggers, than what are these?

because the media (controlled by the gov) doesn't want u to be

Because Jews don't like it

>Karl (((Marx)))
>Friedrich Engels

iam sorry for communism.

Russia is an ally against the cancers that are globalism and multicultural liberalism.

NO RUSSIAN EVER CALLED ME GOYIM

He will not let you fuck other dudes or sit around while the house is not clean and dinner has not been cooked.

Literally no reason we could not form an alliance

fuck ukraine and everything else, why the fuck are we trying to protect a little weak country when we can be allies with one of the strongest countries in the world

They don't want to be friends.

You don't get to bring friends.

You not retarded* enough to be "friends" with russia.

*I may be wrong...

American education

Smh f am

That's fine.

>Why can't we be friends with Russia?

The (((merchant banks))) won't let us.

Russians are cowards, cheats, just about the worst type of person you could get.

We'll get them, dont worry their time is coming. Slowly we are killing them all.

>fuck ukraine and everything else, why the fuck are we trying to protect a little weak country when we can be allies with one of the strongest countries in the world

>Literally no reason

You mean aside from being geopolitical rivals for the past 70+ years.......

Fuck Russia: it's always been the home of barbarism and the enemy of the West.

I have no problem with the ruskies. I actually like them a decent amount. Better than china or the muslims anyway.

Says backstabbing anglo, if not for you the Holy Land could have been freed of turkroaches in 19th century.

Did a russian personally offend you?

They're almost contenders. Not long now. I think the historical friction plays a big part too.

> enemy of the West.
It doesn't have to be though, the Red Scare was retarded, that Cold War never had to happen. We used to be allies with Russia long ago, we could do it again easily

whites are always right, unless they hurt other whites. We need to stop the infighting.

Those (((merchant banks))) are keeping your fat uncapable to provide for your ass alone alive you fucking dense retard.

10/10

Because the United States keeps building bases close to their borders, threatening Russia.

>Why can't we be friends with Russia?

Hillary will not allow it. She had the absolute gall to call Putin a "Hitler", which to the Russians is a monumentally grievous insult. World War II casualties of the Soviet Union from all related causes numbered over 20,000,000, both civilians and military. Hitler waged a genocidal war plan designed to starve millions of people. He left a psychic scar in Russians that is still felt to this day.

The toppling of Arab states in the MidEast and the government overthrow of Ukraine, the economic sanctions of Russia (including the ultra-low petroleum prices), the failed coup attempt in Turkey when Erodgun made overtures to Russia and the imminent attack on Iran are all chess moves (see Zbigniew Brzezinski's 'Grand Chessboard') to topple Putin and make Russia part of the Global empire.

Hillary, Obama and the Bushes are Globalists. We are on the brink.

Russia works against US actively. We can not be friends with such subhumans. Every single enemy of the United States, be it North Korea, Iran, China, etc. is the result of US-Russian conflict.

Russia is the only common denominator in this. You kill the Russian, you kill all of America's enemies.

Can't wait. Baby boomers are responsible for so many of today's ills.

That looks very light on base quantity. There's 21 US bases in Germany alone. Not counting other installations.

t. ahmed

Hell yes. I like the Russkies. I say we let Europe worry about their Russian border. They have enough money/tech, etc. Then we can be friends.

Poland can move to Wyoming if they're worried about it.

Thanks.Can we take the owens...