Soap sales in decline because of Millennials

>Soap sales are in decline, and millennials are getting the blame.

>The consumer-research firm Mintel says it found that bar-soap sales in the U.S. declined 2.2% from 2014 to 2015 against an overall sales increase of 2.7% in the broader bath-and-shower category. Further, according to Mintel, the percentage of households using bar soap dropped five percentage points between 2010 and 2015, from 89% to 84%.

>Scientific research has, however, found that liquid soap and antibacterial washes are no more effective at killing bacteria than normal soap and water.

marketwatch.com/story/three-in-five-millennials-think-bar-soar-is-gross-research-firm-2016-08-28

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xP4voV8bE8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using soaps

I bet you showever every day and use shampoo on your hair too. And then wonder why it's all oily if you forget to again later. I bet you shave. Fucking plebian. Stop using my board.

>using soap
>suppressing your body's natural immune system
>fucking up your natural oil levels
Enjoy getting sick more easily and cracked and flaky skin.

Shower gel master race reporting for duty

Who else /onlyshoweronceaweek/ here?
>tfw can smell the gunk behind my ears when I turn my head too fast

The real redpill is realizing that soap is completely unnecessary. You can clean yourself using water alone and smell just as good as someone who uses soap and deodorant.

Fuck off faggot
>pick all the pickup trucks

Bar soap is fucking disgusting.

Only the most redpilled patricians know.

Enjoy your "beauty bars" pleb.

>antibacterial soap is no more effective than regular soap
That's because soap is inherently antibacterial you fucking tards. Any soap that says antibacterial is a selling a gimmick

The smell from these people... Bar soap, only way to go.

I am Millennial.

Bar soap is cheap, I use the stuff.

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion

They have those bomb soaps or whatever you call them Kek...
It's just for fun. Soapbro will be fine.

So millennials use feminine body washes to clean themselves?

Truly the faggiest generation of all time.

I think they're implying that they don't use any at all.

american education
do you even fucking understand how soap works?

when i think bar soaps im thinking dropping the soap meme or fight club cover, the liquid shit is just so much better

as someone who tried this after going for a run to save time, bullshit

good for me. soap will be cheaper. let idiots by the expensive jew bullshit

Is African Black Soap redpilled? Best invention to come out of that shit continent

God tier soap walkin in

Once a week? You are like a little baby.

Fucking Protex had me rused for all these years

Great.

So not only are they faggots, they're dirty too.

>overpaying for castille soap

nope

Your country is in economic depression and sales are down. Who's to blame? Probably the millennials.....

When i think of bar soap i imagine it how it always is in every house i've ever been in that uses it; some grotty, ugly, grim looking and feeling piece of shit that soaks in people's dirt water

I probably spend more time reading the bottle than actually bathing

Bar soap is pretty good. We have a great brand over here that's made from the rendered fat of Ary- I mean, all natural ingredients

>people are buying less of our bar soaps
>blames millenials

Goood goy use the axe body wash with artificial coloring that totally doesnt lower your sperm count goy!!

>t. Someone who smells like shit.

Dude, it's vital to wash with soap after we shart in marts daily.

You're either a grill or a faggot. And not just any faggot, you're a bottom.

It's this retarded "huuurrr dirty is bad" generation

I have friends that head straight towards the bathroom to wash their hands when they come into the house for no reason. I have friends that shower x3 times a day. I have friends that won't go camping because of insects and dirt. I had a 6'4 housemate who stood on a chair and screamed like a little bitch while two of us chased a mouse around a room with lacrosse sticks.

This generation is fucked beyond belief.

People use bars of soap what is this the 1950's wtf

bar soup is the superiour choice.

liquid soap users just like the feel of the soup. it's like someone would cum in their hands.

>WHY AREN'T BOOMERS LISTENING TO THE RADIO AS MUCH??
>WHY AREN'T GENERATION Xs BUYING VINYL ALBUMS
>WHY AREN'T POST-WWI BOYS SENDING LETTERS INSTEAD OF TELEGRAMS AND TELEPHONE CALLS

jesus i'm sick and tired of seeing "Millennials" in headlines, different generations appreciate different things get the fuck over it we're not boomers

>haven't showed in like 3 weeks now
>that smell when i sit with my legs up
why anyone would shower is beyond me

American Psycho, you fucking dumbshit.

>fair trade
>hemp
>organic
>100% recycled
faggot

What's the difference between the bar soap and liquid soap?

Bar soap would be fine to keep in the shower but liquid is the way to go if visitors need to wash their hands.

I don't want people to grope my soap.

liquid soap should be banned. they all come in lethal plastic containers and retards always use too much of it. a bar of soap is totally superior

Sodium stearate vs potassium stearate.

I started making my own a few weeks ago. This shit is amazing.

100% coconut oil soap can be a little drying, but holy shit does it feel good.

jesus christ. just stop with the niggering already... jesus fuck

Nothing if they are both soap, but most people use detergents now there's very few true soaps in the market.

dr bronners soap is the best

peppermint bar soap is amazing for brushing teeth over that flouridated gelatin shit in a tube

ask your grandpa back in Auschwitz kike

Horrifying personal hygiene habits aside, is there any reason to use bar soap over bodywash for when you shower?

I notice bars are better for actual cleaning- but it dries my skin up and I'm not a woman so I don't use conditioner when I probably should.

You can feel the dryness when you get out of the shower, but liquid soap is just too damn expensive and you go through too much of it.

Plus that shit is horrible for your skin. (Axe, those cheap knock off brands, etc)

I had how shower gel leaves a residue on my skin.

>doesn't get the reference
You must be one of the millenials from that article.

And what does that mean?
It seems like the bar soap is something more manly, not a surprise milenials use it.
My dad still uses it, for me I tried in the past and I didn't really liked it, takes long and kinda dry
I thought this is not reddit

kek.

day of the rope soon jew

D-did you just say you brush your teeth with fucking soap

There is absolutely nothing wrong with bar soap. What the fuck are these retards on about?

Does it not smell fruity enough for you or something?

>He's never read American Psycho
Millennial detected.

bar soap needs sodium hydroxide an not very much water.
liquid soap needs potassium hydroxide needs a lot of water.

>there are old people on Sup Forums who still use bar soap.

I bet you guys still have a VCR

Yeah, Dr Bronners Peppermint bar soap is highly recommended by dentists

toothpaste is bad for your teeth

just as effective, if not more so, and an fraction of the price...

>USA
>Not getting supply and demand correlation
Are you okay?

>he gets sick if he bathes
are you made of wet paper?

I like dial bars

Anything else doesn't feel right

stfu germcuck prep bull cuckfag enjoy your liquid soup

based crusader

Not the brand I use, but sulfur soap bars are the best.

petroleum based liquid surfactants and detergents are xenoestrogens

How much of a pussy you have to be to fucking soap trigger you?
It is soap, just use it

I use this to shower, shampoo, and shave.
I'm a "Millennial" too. WTF is wrong with my our generation?

>During Summer holidays when I was younger at school went full disgusting NEET
>Hadn't cleaned myself in 2 weeks
>Got infection
>Ignored it for a few days
>Got worse and went to the emergency room at the hospital at 5am because couldn't sleep
>They tell me to take anti-biotics
>Do so
>Find out I'm actually allergic to penicillin which didn't help the infection
>Go back to hospital the next day
>They say it's gotten much worse and need minor surgery

Funnily enough after that, I now have mysophobia and clean/wipe my hands around 10-20 times a day.

>everything in literature is facts
btw movie or book?
Is there's any other difference?

shove that bar up your ass so you get a feeling for what mohammed's cock will feel like

>current year meme
first landline phones get discontinued from services outside of at&t and other AAA brands,then other things happen to appease the 'new generation'
if it's not broken don't fix it

my gf uses this shit, i think hers has more crazy words

I'll never leave you, baby!

Also, here's a funny one: Wash Rag
Who /washrag/ here?

i don't use bar soap because it leaves that scum on your skin. i've even used the "no soap scum" shit and no matter how much i try to wash it off it leaves that film of dried soap.

where as bodywash washes right off.

solid soap is a jew invention.

liquid soaps and detergent bars are high in xenoestrogens

>Is there's any other difference?

Not really, though liquid soaps also tend to have moisturisers and things like that in them to protect the delicate skin of effeminate faggots.

You are naturally immune to your own smell. Not so much for people around you. This is how niggers lacking self-awareness end up smelling so much of BO.

glycerin soap master race

Pay phones didn't work they started being a money pit when cell phones came out

the menthol one feels magical on your penis

>it leaves that scum on your skin
Does america doesn't know how to shower?
Solid soap is made of jews, not by jews

Eh idk. My wife only uses bar soap for special occasions or when she is visiting her grandmother. Shes 20 and she'd only use soaps that don't feel waxy on her skin.

>i don't use bar soap because it leaves that scum on your skin

Learn to wash properly.

Lather, >>>rinse

>thousands of years of human and technological advancement should stop because I don't want to learn new things

I wash myself with a rag on a stick.

youtube.com/watch?v=xP4voV8bE8o

>Not using a scrub as he lavenders

You, are absolutely, the worst.

hard words coming from someone who enjoys having cum on his hands

Millennials needs to be exterminated.

>effective at killing bacteria
It's not supposed to kill it. It's supposed to trap it and allow it to slough off when rinsed with water.

>3 out of 5 don't use soap
this is what happens when White countries are for everyone and you fill your White country with Mexicans and Indians and Haitians and Puerto Ricans and shitskins from Africa and Pakistan

>kraut in kraut violence
This, liquid soap is for who enjoys having cum on his hands