I'll try missing Jon and Dany, that's a good trick

>I'll try missing Jon and Dany, that's a good trick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z_GCS6sINZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who to kill, the dragon that's killing your army with fire or the dragon doing nothing waiting on a bunch of random people you never saw?

Think for yourself a bit, I know you can do it.

>Hmm, those people seem to be with this guy, who keeps coming up here to fuck my shit. They are 100% a threat. I could kill the dragon they're so it's not attacking my soldiers any more and my army can reach these people, or I could kill just a dragon.

This was tougher than I thought.

>never saw jon snow

getting caught is part of his plan

A real chad would throw both javelins simultaneously.

and yet you still didn't succeed, so far the only "fuck my shit" that happened was finding out the guy with the beard has dragon glass. Which can kill walkers. Which the dragon at that very moment is already doing at a much larger scale. In a single second that one thing currently attacking your troops has done more damage than that fuckboy has in seven seasons. I assure you, logic has its benefits, give it a try.

sorry about your GOT thread faggot. This thread has been hijacked. Next time keep it in the general

wahw

>dragon doing nothing
Drogon was also spitting fire while the party climbed to its back

>We're not so different, you and I

Well yeah, Bran doesn't want to kill Jon just yet. Otherwise he would have thrown that spear hours earlier. He knew the dragons would come if he just waited. He's a kid at heart, so he wants them all to live to fight another day. The day he can fly in on HIS Dragon. Bran didn't age mentally past age 10

Virgin miss

Oh god yes

Well if the motherfucker didn't take AGES too fire one glass arrow he could have killed everyone quite easily.

So Why didn't he just kill both dragons? Considering how easy it was for him to kill one he could have killed the second without much Problem

check digits

You understand he was waiting for the dragon, right?

Why would he kill his brother?

dubs

Because plot

dramatic effect desu. if you don't write your characters as a bunch of incompetent retards your high IQ audience wouldn't scream at the screen

But he could have hit the non-moving, much closer, and biggest of the 3 dragons. The explosion would have effectively killed all of his enemies present and get him the biggest dragon to revive AND all of them!

Unless he's got some grand plan that involves them alive then it was it was retarded.

youtu.be/z_GCS6sINZg

>Unless he's got some grand plan that involves them alive
He's Bran you nitwit. They even began to cgi his face to resemble Bran. Come the fuck on already.

who to aim for, the moving target hundreds of feet in the air, or the equally dangerous stationary target much closer and on the ground?

why did they walk once they left the wall why not take horses?

what is the joke supposed to be?

Beta fags can't into the mind of an alpha. He chose to show off by killing the more difficult target.

So? He's also clearly a bad Bran so this should change nothing.

This whole argument of "he's Bran that's why he didn't kill any of them" is completely shit on by the simple fact that he let his wights attack them in the first place.

AAAAGGH

Nice user, how'd a nitwit like you get so tastefull?

made me laugh

he could've pick them off one by one when the fellowship of the north was on the ice circle

Why didn't Dany just tell Drogon to roast this guy while they were waiting for Jon?

Why the fuck didn't Jon just get on the dragon instead of wandering off like a cunt for five minutes.

Because Tyrion just talked about all the men who love her do retarded hero things like fighting more white walkers for absolutely no reason