Did any of you guys ever watch Warehouse 13? I've just on season 3...

Did any of you guys ever watch Warehouse 13? I've just on season 3. There's definitely some fucking dud episodes (especially that bullshit Indian cloak one) but I'm loving how comfy this shit is.
Also general comfy sc-fi thread I guess.

Claudia confirmed best girl

Was nice and comfy mate I liked it a lot some eps are weird. Had a real family vibe from it and obviously Myka and Hg are hot. It's just a shame sci-fi pulled the same shit the always do.

You spelt myka wrong.

I fucking loved how you could almost see the writers looking for an excuse to get Jane Espenson in a latex catsuit.

And yeah man, it's just so watchable. Real good for when you're feeling down or anxious about shit.

Pure comfy kino

1st for tridentfu

Yeah I know what you mean there is a couple eps like that same with Jamie Murray like the Egyptian one. It's almost like they go
>but she really looks like that chick from that game ,I know let's put her in shorts.

And yes it does seam to destress you even though they run about a lot.

Do they make shows like this one any more? If so, what are they?

Too much of fucking car ad at some points.

Claudia I told you not to touch that.

What's your favourite episode? I'm kinda of limited to the first 3 seasons, but I thought For The Team and Breakdown were great

She was a cute.

It's not what I'd call a great show but it was pretty comfy, same with Eureka that was out around the same time, dumb cheesey as fuck scifi shows, has there been any like them since?

Why, did Moses give it to you when you were a kid?

>Who wore goggles better, Claudia or River?
I miss 2009 Sup Forums

The first time that happened in S3 I thought I was having a stroke

Me too, user. Me too.

>tfw no new comfy science fiction waifus to distract from the upcoming nuclear apocalypse

Huff....arg

>no new comfy science fiction waifus
Why are you not watching Dark Matter?

Twizzlers

A CUTE

>Who looks better in goggles, Claudia or River?
Goggle threads were awesome

Most of season 1 is pretty good but nevermore and regrets good and any one the team gets wahmed. The crossover with eureka are good.

I heard Eureka wasn't as good? I might have to give it a watch.

Was it rope?

They are the same universe mate why they have the same feel had a couple of crossovers

Give me the basic rundown m8, I'm looking for a new series.

Oh god no, my dick.
Not like this.

>tfw no lesbian romance between H.G and Myka

Eureka was pretty comfy too

>I miss 2009 Sup Forums
It has been THAT long?

Eureka has the comfiest intro tune ever.

sold

A bunch of evil space pirates get amnesia in a cryosleep accident and decide to become moderately good space pirates

From the people behind Stargate but featuring multiple expies of Firefly characters

Also that main character that sucks and everyone hates dies in the second season

I hate how HG was starving for it and Myka never even tossed her a pity scissor. Some friend she is.

It was the same kind of feeling really smart educated people doing dumb campy shit wasn't amazing but comfy as fuck.

Wow please no this is a blue board mate but I'm not sure thay had to go through a test to get something for the regents

>Stargate SG-1
>Stargate Atlantis
>Eureka
>Warehouse 13
What a cozy time.

Not even some sympathy cunnilingus. What a selfish, terrible friend.

Something always felt weirdly plausible to me about the whole "He's a physicist, she's a microsurgeon, he's an astronomer, she's a supercomputer dev, and they're all fucking retarded"

I mean people like that don't end up psychologically well rounded in real life, there's a reason The Big Bang Theory is widely watched at NASA, CERN and MIT

It was very comfy but i thought they wasted some potential in how creative they could make the cursed objects.
SCP (before reddit and tumblr ruined it with their bullshit) could have been a great source of inspiration for whats out there, and how to contain them in special or unique ways.
i also like the idea of some items being inherently safe, but their potential makes them dangerous; like the dimensional vending machine.
though it was a good show, Claudia was cute.

I liked One

I gotta recommend this too

It's not high art but I get Buffy feels from the way none of the protagonists ever stop being sarcastic dicks no matter how much danger they're in

>Guy on the left
Is that Jinxie?

A golden generation of campy comfy sci-fi

Yeah I get what you mean that brainy their daft. It was fun everyone with 200+iq's just basically pissing themselves every week and the 90 sheriff comes up with the dumbest thing and it leads to a new invention. Dire I say the eureka moment.

Yep. He's a nerd, his brother is a jock, and together with a angry loner of a woman they catch criminals in space but eventually get sucked into conspiracies and wars

Sounds comfy

I keep going to watch this just for jinxie I might just have to give it a go now

This is gonna sound weird, but I feel really happy to be in the thread with all you guys. I've lurked on Sup Forums for like 4 years but this is the first time I've ever posted anything.
None of my friends like campy science fiction, I'm so happy I get to gush about it somewhere.

>tryin to have a a thread without me

Aww user

best comfy scifi show and best girl coming trough

>TFW you realise Trailer is probably dead by now

Sorry user but we forgot about this too

Dark Matter doesn't quite hit that right "comfy" note for me. I like it but it was always more something to have on while I did other shit. I do agree 2 is best girl though.

>Warehouse 13 was 63 dog years ago

Always great premises but limited by budget and writers.

Not bad quality but not great quality either. Enjoyable but you always want MORE out of it.

This is a sad though. It must be time for warehouse 14 by now

Dark Matter

I could've sworn they were making Warehouse 12 with Jaime Murray

There was a backdoor pilot and everything