i.imgur.com/tMKXJCH.jpg
i.imgur.com/6tlFYbs.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS 26th
>YPG withdraws from Menbeij amid Turkish pressure
>Darayya agreement officially accepted by all Syrian parties
>Syrian Army launches a massive counteroffensive in south Aleppo
>Kerry pushes for peace between Houthis and Saudi-supported forces
>UN accuses Saudi, Houthis of violating international law in Yemen
>UN human rights chief calls for international investigation of abuses in Yemen’s civil war
>Iraqi defense minister sacked as Mosul battle looms
>Turkish coalition seize Euphrates crossing

Previous →

>SouthFront 26th
youtu.be/Il1acCd70z0
youtu.be/guCF8keLB7Y
youtu.be/RAH8iGcD9Vg

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/miladvisor/status/769905622175408129/video/1
twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/769952690587795456
youtube.com/watch?v=TvJ-4j2pKUk
youtu.be/wwvzHLXGxYA
youtube.com/watch?v=2eR3naEzI5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

allalhu ackbar i swear the turkish sultanate just begun, and only in your dreams you will win aleppo

Jews are the true masterrace. They were chosen by God to rule the world and that is what they are going to do, whether you like it or not.

You think a bunch of neckbeards on a Japanese imageboard will stop them from performing G-ds will? You are the ones who are delusional.

Yes, Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

>jews are masterrace
>six million jews killed by germans

It's just coincidence stop masturbating so furiously.

Turkey and Russia obviously have an agreement about Turkey's operation otherwise turkish f-16s would be raining from sky.

Russia helped the YPG take Tel Rifaat in February. This blocked the rebels from attempting to close the Nubl corridor.

If Turkey retakes Tel Rifaat and gives it to FSA, will this be a violation of the "agreement" with Russia? ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ)

Kek
That's like another holocaust
How will jews ever recover

Or maybe they're just waiting until they reach Marea from Jarablus, notice how F-16's are raining on the SDF north of Sajur in Jarablus and FSA are advancing rapidly

Once FSA reaches Marea and closes the entire border, what stops them from saying we want Tel Rifaat and Mennegh back?

s-400s

Jewish men are known to cause multiple micro holocausts killing millions every 2-3 days.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAA

vallahi, jews killed more than 6 million moslems, and they invented spongebob to make our children gay, they are the worst creatures of allah

Why would Russia shoot down a Turkish jet bombing the YPG?

Turkey stop butchering our threads

Vallahi the Kurds will win and destroy Turkey.

b-bb-b...BIJI?

No because YPG spat in Russia's face.

bu bu muh biji

vallahi i love the jews, but please for your sake stop fucking with us, we could be allies and destroy the Christians just like old times

>they didn't get the joke

>Amaq releases a video of 2 Syrian Arab Army soldiers who surrendered to IS in the Bir Qasab area South-East of Damascus.

JUST

Russia waited 8 hours to react to the operation and after that they just said "we're concerned". Obviously they don't mind.

checked.

If kek wills a power to my quads I wish WW3 to happen this week.

So we're in agreement. It's almost certain that YPG will lose Tel Rifaat to Turkey then.

Good.

wtf I love Turks now.
Inshallah brother.

>Three Jabhat Fath Al-Sham (JFS) top field commanders were neutralized in the clashes in southwestern Aleppo in the region of the Ramousah Artillery Base.
>The terrorist commanders were identified as the following: Abu Madeen Al-Askri, Abu Khaled Al-Libi, and Abu Hurirah Mutana’a.

Military Advisor @miladvisor

Houthi's dance on the background aflame Saudi M2 Bradley.

mobile.twitter.com/miladvisor/status/769905622175408129/video/1

>surrender to isis

are they muha-mad ?

a lot of these sandniggers could pass for mulatto

I'm pretty sure middle easterners are around 20% nigger by blood

>YPG will lose Tel Rifaat
It's only a matter of time camel, the Turkish army is unstoppable and has Russia's, Iran's, Syria's and USA's (begrudging) ok.

Afrin when?

I swear by he name of the Allah, The most merciful; If the k*rds (commie) won't stop the bomb the Muslim towns. if the ypg won't stop funding pkk who kill turks. If the sdf won't stop to kill isis on eid Vallahi more syrian man will come to germany. And more Muslims to fuel the european civil war, Do you want a kurdish genocide? Do you want your cities carpet bombed? Then go on. Go on the kill the turks. but we will take revenge. We are here.waiting you. If you're men. come to battlefield. Vallahi. We will hunt you like a bird. We will embarass you. Allah with us. Allah is our savior.You. You pray to karl marx. We waiting for heaven. You wait for a non functional economic system.

Maybe it was their plan to get caught :^)

I dont think there were any agreements, back then YPG and SAA had a race of who will take more rebel villages. When the rebel front collapsed there.

can i marry a jewess and be her goy toy?

JUST TURKISH ADVISOR POWER

Sure but I want Anzu in return.

How long until i can vacation in a peaceful Syria and fuck their prostitutes

deal

But Karl Marx is jewish. And Allah loves jews the most.

sura 45:17 we [allah] gave the book [ the torah] to the israelites and bestowed on them wisdom and prophet-hood. we [allah] provided them with wholesome things and exalted them above all nations;;;; sura 5:20 bear in mind the word of moses to his people [ the children of israel]. he said,'' remember, my people, the favor which allah has bestowed upon you. he[allah] has raised up prophets among you, made you kings and given you the torah and the land of israel which he has given to no other nation. enter, my people,the holy land of israel which god has assigned for you. don't turn back;; sura 2:122 ''o'' children of israel! call to mind the special favor which i bestowed upon you, and that i prefer you to all other nations;

vallahi i love what allah loves

jews

does anyone have a map of regional control of the middle east?

I'm pretty sure there isn't a single middle eastern country that is actually in control of more than 70% of its territory

JUST
ADVISE
MY
ARMY
UP
SENPAI

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! I wanna cuddle Anzu while I sleep. I'll never give her to you.

Rebels in Euphrates

Trukish IDF?

>mfw they get roasted in a F-16 airstrike
Also nice Apo patches :^)

for a balding guy he looks pretty femine

Nah YPG double coated the SAA gains to prevent a rebel pincer. SAA had no manpower to move north anyways, Afrin did.

I can't wait. Tel Rifaat will go back to its rightful owners.

al firat, bismilah allahu ackbar

Abu Huraira narrated that Prophet Mohammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said: " The Hour (of Resurrection) will not occur until the Euphrates will recede revealing a mountain of gold. People will fight over it. Out of every hundred, ninety nine will be killed. Each man of them says 'May be I will be the one who survives'. " (Sahih Muslim) Another variation of this Hadith adds "If you see it (the treasure), do not approach it."

a small frame helps

>Asad is my best friend now

come find me when you have boots on the ground fag. dont you have more important things to do like sucking a refugee cock?

Turkish army/rebel convoy moving to Menbij
twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/769952690587795456

This triggers me more than that blown up tanks for some reason.

what does it say? i dont speak isis.

Rebels are advancing in the purple areas

is the leader finally being smart?

muslims should just unite under the turkish flag and fight assad, then saudi, then israel

this is wet dream of turkey. PKK usually uses vbieds and ambushes to attack TAF. now we can rekt them in battle field.

>Israel last
: ^)

>Nah YPG double coated the SAA
Yeah i can see see the map. Iam saying they did it just to grab unprotected land, not to save anyone.

final boss and mecca > medina > jerusalem

you cant MIT Assad. i am glad erdogan finally realized this.

just wait and see fucker

Egypt, Iran, Oman, gulf monarchies, Jordan

>SDF aligned factions make joint statement decrying "Ottoman Sultan" Jarablus N Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=TvJ-4j2pKUk

Lets see how long Turkey can piss on the US+EU till the US+EU realizes they don't enjoy Erdogans golden shower.

Also will be interesting to see what'll happen then.

I came here to learn the truth, not to despair.

we are building a wall across Kobane. Rats are protesting

Hitler did nothing wrong
Here's the truth

He did do some things wrong, for one he was nice to roachistan.

They already tried to coup him. They failed.

August 28th. 1828, using due to thunderstorms only bayonets, russians defeated the turks near the fortress Akhaltsikh(now in Georgia).

>hungary building a wall
>norway building a wall
>turkey building a wall
>trump won't get elected and we wont build our own
I hate this

The official anthem of the SyAAF

[ Syria's Arab Eagles ]

youtu.be/wwvzHLXGxYA

Fucking sandstorms man. Geting in the way since 1828.

we wuz mhmmm whitey be lyin

so , /sg/ became a turkish bootlicking thread now ?

Turkey helped Hitler in fucking up the soviets, thats why stalin was buttmad at the turks.

Show some respect.

Most of them do.
US allies - KSA, Jordan, Oman, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar.
And of course Iran, the bane of Burger's existence.

>trump won't get elected
PROOFS?

I assume this is the unofficial one, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=2eR3naEzI5I

t.kurdish diaspora

I doubt that coup was the worst the US/EU has to offer aside from possibly the worst coup execution I've ever seen.

does trump ever talk about syria? does he have a policy?

Astrologers proclaim the week of turkish invasion to Northen Syria.
The amount of turks in /SG/ has doubled.

the one you link is just some guy recently singing for the airforce. The one I link is at least 40 years old; the official one

>Turkey helped Hitler in fucking up the soviets, thats why stalin was buttmad at the turks.
Stalin was "buttmad" with everyone
>Show some respect.
Yeah I'm not going to respect roachistan, I prefer stomping roaches.

i'm not a kurd , go back to your nest roach

EU has nothing to offer apart for very weak economic warfare and stopping the ascension progress. Not like Erdogan cares. Besides he can counter with the Turk diaspora and their organizations and associations.

The Americans though. I don't believe the coup had full US support, it was most likely just endorsed. But now Turkey moved to decisively destroy their assets, apparently even some which didn't take part in the coup. I doubt they can execute another one in a decade, unless shit really hits the fan. Americans must more or less accept whatever Erdogan decides to do, unless they want to fully lose control and infuluence over Turkey.

Daily reminder to T*rks.
JUST

can't you "liberate" Turkey ?