Would Sup Forums be on the side of the Confederacy or the Union?

Daily reminder that if you would support the Confederacy you're a traitor to the United States of America

> choosing a side
> have to kill my brothers
please no :(

I think there would inevitably be a terrible economic crisis in the CSA because the Aristocracy would stifle technological innovation because they wan't to maintain their slave monopoly, getting BTFO by the technologically advanced Union later on.

As the Confederate States were a response to increasing overreach by the Federal government, most Sup Forums readers would sympathize with a reborn CSA of red states, small and representative government, no Rothschild Jew central banking, no Seventeenth Amendment, and no ability for welfare trash to vote to plunder the treasury.

Union.

Slavery was an institution that had hit the geographic and economic limits of the plantation economy, and immigrant day laborers were already cheaper for plantations and cotton handling ports like Vicksburg than slaves were.

The coming wave of farm industrialization would have ended slavery as a profitable enterprise and everyone knew it. The social problems of freed and feral Negroes, we still live with.

Piss off, Nigel. Don't you have a Pakistani to sell your daughter to as rape bait?

The Rebs ofc

Traitor to the US?
Perfect.

What he posted wasn't a crime, Mohammed Al Pakistani. Unlike Londonistan, America has free speech.

CSA hands down. My family fought for the South. But most of Sup Forums is a bunch of nu-male cucks who would side with the Union.

>Not helping my protestant brothers

If I applied for US citizenship and started wittering about the confederacy in my embassy interview, I'd be out the door in seconds

No I would be on the side of texas

I'd gladly fight for the Confederate States of America

union. Fuck the south

Union
SOUTH MUST BURN

Glorious

if more state sovereignty makes me a traitor, then so be it, it's a fair price for freedom from centralized government

Neither. I would be moving out west finding land and hiking mountains.

>implying I want to kill anyone on the south
>implying I want to own a slave. Niggers are more trouble than they're worth.

Wouldn't it have been awesome to have all the negros contained in the south?

I would be on the side of the Confederacy.

Yes, I would be a traitor to the United States. So what? The United States itself only exists because of treason, so I wouldn't be doing anything wrong.

The South was backed by Britain aka Rothschild Jew Central. Can't be arsed looking it up but I'm sure Lincoln was very anti-jew with his silver dollars n shit. He probably backed off an early attempt at the Fed as well.

The North's plan of shipping them back to Africa was better. Lincoln just had to pick a Dem president and get killed though, so that plan didn't fly.

Union.

The CSA were federalist protectionists. Who basically only left because of slavery.

They had far fewer state rights within their union than the US did.

I'd fight for the CSA but I doubt that it would be a good idea to have a USA wide confederacy. I think the dixie region was already way too crowded at the time to work well as a confederacy but their ambitions and worldview are still much closer to mine than those of the Union

Union, I would take pleasure in crushing the dream of a weak and divided continent

>muh tyranny
e.g, having a president you didn't vote for win

this
>would Sup Forums be on the side of GB or US in the revolutionary war?
>reminder that if you say US, you're a traitor

it also makes you a loser, the south would have won if they didn't >muhstatesrights and shared resources better. While the army of northern virginia walked around barefoot there were warehouses full of shoes in some confederate states.

There is no evidence of anything you just said.

The planters were looking to incorporate industrialization into their slave societies. Industrial slaves were a growing percentage of slaves in the 1850s.

>it also makes you a loser,
when you post on an anonymous chinese pagoda admiration scroll exchange that doesn't mean much