When your relatives ask why you don't have a gf, what do you tell them?

When your relatives ask why you don't have a gf, what do you tell them?

Attached: 1521057253084.jpg (3264x2448, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6fdz1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My work takes up a lot of time?

Oh, they sure do know why.

Tell them straight up, i'm too ugly for a gf

>Mhm well there is this one website that takes up a lot of my ti-
>Actually - I'm gay.

"they don't want me", straight up

like, it's not even a question anymore
wonder why they keep asking that shit everytime, baka... family members really like to cheer us up

MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE GRANDMA

Attached: 0345943E-9538-4DF1-AFBA-B9F2D7335439.jpg (981x981, 95K)

'I'm not even trying'
(not even arrogance, just the truth)

are u black?

The only times I've ever gotten gfs was when I wasn't even trying.

I just stay silent until they change the topic.

They stopped asking

Yes?

REALLY?

Yep

i don't
they're well aware that i hate most people by default and rarely leave the house

I'm 25 and have never in my life been asked that question

What's your ancestry?

Because I only stay at home 24/7

No idea. Just know my family from my moms side has been in Georgia for the longest and my pop side moved to Cali in the 80s from Chicago

I don't care about relationships.

lmao they stopped asking why

>cousins have married long time ago, has families
>sister has long term relationship and successful career
>i am failing uni and am a khhv at 21
i don't know what the fuck i am doing any more

Attached: 19272471.gif (494x332, 164K)

this lol

>I don't care about relationships.

Attached: you.jpg (713x710, 74K)

desu I don't know shit about mine either, we just suspect there are Jews in it

I have never spoken to a black person in my life nor have ever seen one IRL up close

Just awkwardly laugh and shrug at the question. Its not like they give a fuck either, seems to just be one of those things you have to ask your younger relatives when you havent met in a while. I've had gfs in the past so I don't think they're too worried.

Attached: 1422292060915.jpg (343x350, 63K)

>I am out of a hell of a break up and I cant commit to a reletionship again for now.
More or less that.

>every time they ask "did you find a girlfriend yet"
>i say some variation of "no"
>they say "well maybe she'll find you :^)"
>they laugh out loud like it's an incredibly funny joke
>every fucking time the same thing repeats

They don't ask it and they apparently don't give a shit about me and my life at all.

Lol well I'd assume blacks in the US are very different from those in the EU.

They probably are and I have a shit ton of awkward questions to both

Also did you like black panther

Attached: 1509173393374s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Sad Pirlo :( Please be happy Andrea

Can you get sunburned?
I always wanted to ask this. Finally its out.

>well maybe she'll find you :^)

Attached: 1480409754997.jpg (680x583, 44K)

Haven't watched it yet but my cousins did and they liked it. Judging from the trailers and reviews it seems like another Marvel movie but all black
I've never gotten sunburnt in my life. However, it's easy to see my skin getting ashy so I use a healthy amount of lotion every week or so

>>they say "well maybe she'll find you :^)"

Attached: 182641.jpg (601x508, 94K)

desu it was about African blacks with African American as a villain
I was wondering how a black person from US specifically would see it

Personally I liked it very much, best Marvel movie so far, great music too

I just say I haven't met anyone yet which is the truth. I don't meet many girls my age.

Utlandsstudier mano

Are you very young or very old?

25, work in electronics where the only women are middle aged and have a family. I don't go out clubbing either so I'm fucked for girls my age.

Looks like it. I'm hoping to watch it this weekend. I intentionally avoided trying to watch it when it first came out in case something went down at the theaters

Then either you don't see enough people or you have way too high standards. (or both)

Had more than enough partners to prove I'm capable, they no longer ask as a result.

Attached: 1517005084132.png (470x470, 365K)

I don't meet enough people that's true, I don't really have high standards, I tend to go for people others find unattractive and find the blonde slags people wank over munters.

Honestly though this country is full of vile looking women it's not a meme, they're awful.

They don't ask me this because I have one from time to time.

I would tell them, I'm looking for one right now.

Well normally Marvel movies are so full of American shit that it's enjoyable. Iconic, so to speak

This one was very Marvel-like but at the same time also very high in culture quality and I don't know how to process that

Because you should force you to go outside and get one. No girl ever will come to you. Everybody who does nothing will end-up alone.

including overtime and commute i work an average of 10 hours a day 6 days a week and most days i just sleep for the rest of the time

That's no excuse. You got still some times left. I work for 8 hours too mate. And your gf has to work too, she will understand. If some chinese worker can do, you will too.

They don't.
My parents and sister know I'm a social underachiever, and there is pretty much no else family left except an uncle who has his own problems.

the issue is that i cant find the energy to do anything else after i do basic everyday things

even going shopping for something other than groceries is a huge ordeal that ruins my week

>forcing yourself to socialize and getting a gf for the sake of just having one
sounds terrifying. i also work 45-50 hours every week and the last thing i would have in my mind after work is to waste my precious shitposting time to find myself a 1/10 girl and spend even more time and money to/with her.
idk, maybe i'm just autistic

Attached: ujUNmQl.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Do you have friends?

yes, but lately the same thing has been going on with them

The only ones who ask do so to make fun of me so they know why

They don't ask.
If they did, I'd shrug.

you are, but i am too

Play this
dailymotion.com/video/x6fdz1

I usually just say that I'm too busy studying right now. My mom knows I'm not "busy" studying so when she asks I either tell her "I'll see what I can do" or stay silent for a bit and then change subject.

They don't even ask anymore.

I got something wrong with me where I don't want to be a member of any club that would have me as a member if that makes sense and it has fucked over every aspect of my life including dating. I do just fine with women right up until it becomes clear that they like me then I it goes south pretty quickly. On top of that I have the mindset of a fat man. I recently lost a lot of weight, but every time I'm in a social situation I have that little voice saying "don't even look at the food fatty" or "go find another seat no one wants to sit by your fat ass", and that feeds right into my problems because I would never dat a fat woman and I have keep thinking that anyone who would date as fat ass like me has something wrong with them.

I'll get better someday, I just have to take care of myself for now.

It never happened so far but I'd just say I've never really had the chance to meet the right girls and I've never actually tried to because I'm a fucking loser. All true btw. Never had enough social connections to ever get to meet lots of people

They don't even ask me about it anymore, seems like they already accepted the fact that I'll never get a gf.

do you owe it to your mother to have a girlfriend?

>Sup Forums made me only love cute Finnish boys

I plan on leaving my area in a few years when I'm done with uni. I'm not sure if I want to join the Peace Corps or work over in Eurocuckland for a while, but I really don't want to leave anything other than my parents behind. I've had on/off shit and I'm normie enough (wagecuck/irl friends/good in uni/etc.) that they don't mind.

Attached: 1521127818346.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

lmao what kind of families do you have that ask unnecessarily personal questions? do they also ask how many times a day you wank it? what color your last bowel movement was? next time answer "fuck you, none of your business".

>what color your last bowel movement was?
HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'm not. You can just kill yourself, if you want to spend life alone. It's the point of your existence

fuck off pooftah
go smear your perfect life in someones face on reddit

this

I'm just trying to get you out of here. You will thank me.

It's pictures like this that make me think they solely exist for us to use them.

I am only 18 now but it's getting real close to slipping into 25 year old loner territory

Attached: 1829461.png (225x224, 7K)

At this point I just say I'm gay

I'm without any doubt an 8, and i never had one....................... I don´t know what to say to them, and they always have boyfriend, so try to do what? speak frivolities? noo, i don´t care anymore

I have a horrific face and I'm manlet (165 cm), and autistic as well.
Nobody even asks lol

You are doing it wrong hans. It is obvious they DONT WANT gf. The reason is unimportant. You are like car dealer trying to sell a car to people who dont have drive licence and use bikes instead.

Nah, I was like you in the past. They want but are just too obsessed with their anime or are too lazy. There is a point in your life when you will ask this to yourself, when you get close to your 30's. If you have a gf and want a family it takes even longer. So, the best is to start right now, and as early as possible.

I'm 340 pounds and in a wheelchair. Everyone knows better than to ask.

Which type of cripple are you?
>A morbidly obese, just too lazy to walk
>B cant feel legs, but penis still works
>C like B, but penis doesnt work, yet you still find yourself horny without option for release
>D doesnt even get horny

C and have sensation in my legs, I just can't move them.

>you’re so cute and very nice user! how do you not have a gf yet!?

You raise a good point, but it's not like these plebs can get one pFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1482797895228.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Dear hans, i dont intend to attack your life values or similiar, but you simply assume too much about others. There isnt a worse fate than marry/settle down too young. It should be obvious that some mature faster than others. They need to mature first. Even if they got gf, it wouldnt solve their problems anyway.

So some people marry at 20 only to divorce at 30 and some people marry at 35. And even if they stay alone, it isnt as bad as you make it sound.

>short
>overweight
>ugly face
>poorfag
>no manly hobbies: into gardening, bakery and origami
>can't hold a normal conversation to save my life
>psychological issues from being abused as a kid
>always tired and sick looking

There is no point in asking.

Attached: IMG_20180312_104553.png (644x504, 549K)

>i am failing uni and am a khhv at 21
same but I'm doing a bit worse than you since I turned 22 a month ago

>gardening, bakery, origami

Sound like good hobbies to me, desu.

Attached: 1511723796342.jpg (240x240, 6K)

My parents have never asked me about girlfriends or anything. They never brought the topic up. It's obvious because I have no friends and without friends how could an average man find a girlfriend? German women never show interest in me, the only way I could get laid was in the third world.

And now I don't see the point in trying to get dates if the best I can get is some average whore on Tinder

You sound friendly

The only person that still asks is my Nonna and I just kind of say I dunno until the conversation moves on. Both my parents have come to terms with the fact I'll die alone, at least as best as any parent can.

women only like guys with FACEandLMS

they know that my gfs come and go. they're more worried about why no grandchildren yet

They never ask me that, only when will you find a wife.
Premarital sex is barbarism

they don't ask because my brother already has a gf and as such all their hopes for new babies are with him

feels good being the little brother, no one expects anything of me and i can pretend i don't exist

My elder brother is a much worse loser than me and that is my burden.

same thing here

sucks to be you
in my case my mom and brother pity me and father thinks i'm completely useless. just now he wouldn't let me change a light bulb, lmao