Really makes your brain synapses pass electrical signals really fast

Really makes your brain synapses pass electrical signals really fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2837721/Saudi-husband-tells-bride-wants-divorce-wedding-seeing-face-time-photographer-asked-pose-pictures.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me on the right

europe is finished

How do you know that this pic is taken in Europe?

>those looks of disgust
There may be hope for white women yet.

They usually have fat disgusting bodies glad they keep covered up

because we're not retarded like you

the juxtaposition kills me

Thanks OP I almost forgot about Halloween.

are... are those Nazgûl?

Catholic church makes women dress like that too, and Croatia is majority catholic.

Better kick out the 80% of your countrymen who belong to the catholic church, as they oppress women as well.

>Catholic church makes women dress like that too

u wot m8

"Women's liberation" is bad, user

are you talking about nuns?
you do realize that's entirely voluntary and in many cases not even required

Hilarious how much those white women are disgusted by them

Its the same sort of thing that you sometimes see blacks do to piss off and differentiate themselves from white people.

Meanwhile in the middle east there this huge domestic push by angry women at religious authorities to roll back some of the more restrictive laws.

Weak bait m8.

Pure coincidensh

Lets have a discussion Sup Forums - as little as 60 years ago, the bikinis shown would have gotten you arrested for public indecency.

Yet now, it's celebrated as an ideal of the West.

Totally accurate, but's whets more interesting about this picture is the subtle macroscopic political dynamics at play at the microscopic level.

yay our wymmyn are disgusted

The women in burkas are going to have 10 children each, while the women in bikinis are going to abort their's.

Let that sink in.

Islam is redpilled the problem is they are brown ppl if the middle east was white i would be eather fighting with isis or welcoming refugees right now.

what country is that? because girls look so sexy and hungry for real men.

>disgusted at the idea of modesty
>hope

all of these disgust me

It's called winning, bro. Convert now.

>real men.
>turkroach

Makes you wonder about it all

This. Islam is currently the most anti-degenerate religion. Shame it's so racially linked, and has stupid restrictions like prayers and no bacon.

No thanks bruv
Your religion is shit and you smell like rotten garbage

My neurons are going boom boom that translates into: Hmmmmmmm....

Bullshit over here muslims (7% of the population) almost do 50% of all abortions, many of them fuck around get abortions and lie to their future husbands about being virgin

>It's called winning, bro.

>implying Ahmed's 10 daughters aren't going to adopt the host culture by wearing bikinis and fucking Chads

you're not going to honor kill your way out of this one.

> look at the women

depends where in the U.S. you are, but all these girls happen to be white and blondish.

They don't do it because the men make them. They do it in support of Sharia law.

you would wear that too if all the men of your culture assumed it was ok to gang-rape you to death if you werent wearing it, including your brothers and father

Do you see any niggers? :^)

Turks are manlets, only Russian and Polak women would fuck you

>looking at smelly shitskins in trashbag ninja costumes that could explode at any second
>not being disgusted

>

yep, it's happening, i watched Idiocracy,

there's an in between of walking around in a burka or bikini

I dont have a problem with prayer or not eating bacon personally i dislike the taste of pork.But if only they wore white even hitler knew how redpilled they are we can only dream of a white caliphate.

I honestly don't even think this is b8.
Most atheists are actually this retarded.
They think they understand the religions they bash. When in actuality they don't even have a basic understanding of them.

>inb4 christfag
I'm just a philosophy, and theology buff.

Before I actually learned the cultural reason behind the burka I just thought it was a way for fathers in the middle east to have a level playing field to peddle off their daughters. Actually give a chance to marry off the ugly ones since marriage was arranged

They're tanning to be less white.

Tanning was invented by da j00s.

How hot does it get under there? We should have a social experiment where we get liberal femenist to to wear one of those in texas

The trashbag on the right has a bird turd on it.

Now you're on the left.

>How hot does it get under there?

Doesn't get hot at all actually, the fabric is thin and loose

lol

Why are Dementors there?

this is disgusting
a whole part of europe's culture is the whole sexual liberation thing. this shit just screams "NOT INTEGRATED".

those are fine acolytes

top kek

>a whole part of europe's culture is the whole sexual liberation thing.
And that worked out so well.

I don't care. I only need the name of the country that pic is taken. I'm very determined now to visit this country and fuck some of these.

>I wish I had sons instead

They look like they're about to go haunt a gold mine and summon a necropolis.

>having a tiny dick

Fucking trashbags. Revolting.

>

remember rape is a crime outside turkey

Upvote for WC3 nostalgia. Here's your (You)

Too far for your goat pulled cart to make it shitskin sorry. BTW think about how awesome it is that your mooslum shitskin women are so ugly you'd go to another country

I have never seen an american slime where a full tablecloth outfit.

I believe european women always like when a noneuropean man forcibly fucks her very hard. actually, this is their biggest dream.

don't flatter yourself, not every turkroach is koksal baba

Hi there Ahmed GTFO my Sup Forums

They look very weird. But only seen couple in Helsinki. Most kebabs are secular.

Is this real?? :o

Yes homosexuality and sodomy are accepted and encouraged by Islam

They are turning liberal.

>Being repulsed by the human body being on display

You and your desert cult are no better than the Islamic desert cult.

because no one in the photo is horribly fat

it would have if you didn't open the floodgates to the whole third world hans.

such a loose pussy m8

Those people are denied their humanity when they're forced by men to live in bags. They're as close to dead as you can possibly make them, which is the subconscious desire of all Muslim men.

And 2000 years ago it was normal for Europeans to charge into battle stark fucking naked and nobody was concerned about women not covering every square inch of their body to leave the house.

You've been conditioned by the desert cult of Christianity the same as Arabs are conditioned by the desert cult of Islam.

Black fabric??

Sup Forums's cognitive bias/severe retardation won't let it cope with this thought at the same time as hating Islam

>modesty
>completely covering your body with a black fucking tarp in probably a hot day

They actually bend the rules for themselves and say gay sex is only gay for the one on bottom

I was more talking about the muslim trans, kek

They'd get beheaded right away in the middle east

You'll never ever see stuff like in arabic countries though ;P

The looks on their faces. Exactly what you'd expect when black ghosts go floating nearby.

That tarp was created for the desert to keep out sand while allowing air circulation to keep the wearer cool.

sexual liberation is cancer too stupid and that shit came from your retarded jewish nation

Yeah, lol

That's how the imams get away with it ;>

When i see that i always wonder if they aren't hot.

;)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2837721/Saudi-husband-tells-bride-wants-divorce-wedding-seeing-face-time-photographer-asked-pose-pictures.html

>another Saudi man divorces wife after she didn't reply to his WhatsApp message
Kek what a needy beta

Well then it should just stay in the desert brother.

Dressing conspicuously is the opposite of modesty.

All these women are whores.

It was the same when i went to georgia but that's because they're orthodox catholics

Where are heatstrokes when you need them goddamnit

That really makes me think why they even got to the point to get married.