Tfw no major chan in my language like Yilauta, Hispachan, Krautchan or 2ch

>tfw no major chan in my language like Yilauta, Hispachan, Krautchan or 2ch
this sucks, wish Dutch wasn't so irrelevant. How did the Finns do it?

Attached: cat.jpg (228x220, 13K)

hispachan is shit
also doesn't belgium speak german?

Be the change you want to see in the world.

I mean Belgium is a meme country right? Like Finland maybe? Could it be pulled off?

Well, you are technicaly in charge of EU.

EUchan doesn't have a ring to it

>How did the Finns do it?
Massive autism. Though our first chan was Finnchan and that was in like 2007 or before, quite late desu

>mexibeast "education"

Attached: 1520105703341.png (483x470, 184K)

I think finns just have the conditions where a lot of people need to stay indoors

Or maybe we were at the vanguard of the creation of the internet you know today while poles were still trying to figure out how market economies work.

Finland has always been meme master country

Attached: 1520912687710.jpg (1107x738, 106K)

fuck, Krautchan is dead

Give me the video link

spain also has forocoches, but is just a forum

herinnering: nederlands is ''het schepsel'' van de germaanse talen

join la francophonie!

Attached: empereur.png (1158x1724, 3.75M)

If you faggots were competent at francizing Flanders we wouldn’t be in the clusterfuck of today but nooo, you had to get the tables turned on you. Same for if the Dutch dutchified you.
Either way we wouldn’t have been a non-country.

i dont really know all the story behind it but i enjoy living in this bilingual cunt, its interesting and within a few kilometers people are a lot different, its cool

With the vacuum Krautchan has left maybe it is our time to strike. How would Belgium’s chan be called? Wafflechan? BRUchan?

>Wafflechan
hell yeah

Attached: belgian waffles.jpg (1009x676, 866K)

Will G*d ever have mercy for the Hungarians?

djz kk homo

nee jij

>How did the Finns do it?

PEOPLE WHO SPEAK NEDERLANDS ARE GENERALLY SLAVES TO AMERICAN CULTURE WHILE FINNS ARE NOT

Attached: Roxeanne Hazes.jpg (2356x1319, 497K)

we walloons use french image boards and forums
I guess the flemings along with the dutch could use an imageboard of their own, you make up for a good 20M speakers

Why imageboard culture so strong in finn? What's the magic ingredient which made you based?

they use redd*t....

Attached: 1518216356450.jpg (621x621, 61K)

>lebbit
ah oui

check thisvlamingen and hollanders suck american dicks since they are toddlers

You must create a strong international section to promote growth.

maybe, but to be honest it would ve an uphill battle. There are so so many chans

0/10

There's a German speaking part of Belgium.
>american education

Dejimachan used to be a thing

Just like the real dejima
What happened?

I mean it still exists but I think it was never that popular and the Dutch and Belgians are very multilingual and kind of anglophiles so I'd think that they would rather go to Sup Forums, reddit and such

but anyways textboards and imageboards are not really that prominent outside Japan and Finland