White Teenager Abducted, Raped, Murdered, Then Fed to Alligators

A Georgetown prisoner told authorities that Da’Shaun Taylor picked Drexel up in Myrtle Beach and took her to McClellanville. There he “showed her off, introduced her to some other friends that were there … they ended up tricking her out with some of their friends, offering her to them and getting a human trafficking situation,” the FBI agent testified
postandcourier.com/20160826/160829517/fbi-agent-missing-teen-brittanee-drexel-was-kidnapped-shot-and-dumped-in-alligator-pit

USA = South Africa 2.0

Where are the Floridians master race posters now ?

If she was voluntarily with them she deserved it.

>"""white""

Where's the (((media))) outrage on this?
Oh yeah, she was white and her murderers are dindus, my bad

>trying to distract us from the hispanic menace

niggers will always stay around 10%, spics will reach 50% and start beheading everyone.

Toll paid. Nothing to see here.

burn the coal, pay the toll

kek
> comparing niggers to spics
desu we aren't that bad, niggers chimp out regularly. i was in the city, and a nigger couple were chimping at eachother in public, i started recording because i was dying. the nigger put his wife in a choke hold and started cursing her out, and she was trying to punch him, he eventually let go and they forgave eachother should i upload?

This.
It should happen more often to niggers lovers.

She sure showed her parents there.

Toll paid.
Where's the (((coverage))), tho?

Theres already about 30 Million here and while crime does happen it's nowhere near as problematic as niggerdom.

This was definitely posted by a nigger

>white

Nobody cares

of course you should upload that

We don't get daily spic riots either. It seems we get a chimp out twice a week

I consider it funny, actually.

you all refuse to speak english, you are all manlets, you hurt the economy, and you sell drugs to white teens.

I hope she died painfully and I hope she was scared .

COAL BURNS BURN NO EXCEPTIONS

>tho?
jesus christ. stop it with this niggerness already.
you are making a fool of yourself

>latinos dont chimp

What is the fresno/san jose trump rallies? What is south america?

Burn the coal, pay the fucking toll.

Kek

i agree, but this might not have been the case.

UPLOAD!!!

>Da’Shaun Taylor
Sounds like a white Trump supporter.

Pics or it didn't happen

It's problematic as fuck you mong. For the longest time up until last year they included "hispanics" as white in crime statistics. Wait in 3-4 years when new stats are out and watch the white crime rate plummet and the spic rate sky rocket.

if you're gonna be a grammar Nazi, at least write correctly yourself you cucked Hans.

Only problem is mass immigration causes wage stagnation and every La Raza faggot needs to be burned alive. Other then that spics are cool

>Drexel
she had no father sad

"""problematic"""

get out

Just saying. If she wanted to be with them I appreciate it.

If she was kidnapped or something like this its just another tragic incident of so many. I cant even get angry about it anymore.

I got some kind of cold anger, god forbid it ever breaks ground

BURN

She got what she deserved. You trust niggers, you die.

It's natural selection at its finest. All liberals must die.

>irked by grammar
>doesn't start shitpost sentences with CAPS

COAL

Mudshark died.
celebrate

thistbhfam

burn the coal, pay the toll

Perhaps she'll do more good in death than she did in life by helping redpill those that knew her and making them realizing that niggers need to be gassed

He used problematic first you faggot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He picked her up doesn't sound like she was kidnapped. Sounds like she willing went with a nigger. Unfortunate that she died but everyone knows the risk you take when you fuck niggers. She decided to ignore it and paid the ultimate toll

>if you're gonna be
>you're gonna
>gonna

fucking QUADS wasted on bad grammar!!!!!!!
FUCKING QUADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you get ass cancer

Should we send another Austrian?

Yes, she would have had 4 mulatto mongrels anyway and ended up as a leeching single mom.

At least she fed the gators.

article says abducted

and what if she wasn't?

>brittanee-drexel-
Da’Shaun Taylor

this nigger is free on bail... he needs to become worm food

Spics crime rates aren't much better than blacks

when you cuck a bitch to death then kill her death too

>Unfortunate that she died

>those eyebrows
>nose piercing
>thick mascara
>trashy dyed hair
>dead eyes

Looks like your average coal-burning Xan-head degenerate piece of shit. Who gives a fuck.

>willing getting picked up by a guy named Da’Shaun Taylor
Another coalburner down

Politically speaking it seems that this time the roles are reversed.

>Austria is more nationalist than Germany
>Germany rejects nationalists
>I feel more represented as German in Austria

And you know what? My the postcards I draw dont sell for shit.

Then its horrible shit.

My point was that being around niggers is like swimming with sharks and bitching about being eaten alive. You know what to expect.

Well this coal burner certainly got the red pill about niggers the hard way before she died.

>Should I upload?
Is that even a question? Of course you should goddammit that sounds golden

In Kurz we trust

> implying that's me

kek dude, i'll upload the chimpout i saw in public. i guess it's because i'm 2nd generation, i work, i'm 5,12 i don't sell drugs, i speak english, what else am i missing? being white?

Do not keep valuble chimpout footage to yourself.
you have a duty to your community to share chimpout

The whole point of law and order is to prevent vulnerable children like her from being exploited by dangerous people. You will find this out soon Germany as you keep importing them.

So which is the safest town in USA?

She was young and knew nothing of life.
In my book she was failed by her family and indoctrinated by the electric jew...

Black gangs are known to do that. They have a Chad picking up a girl at a public place then they drag her in a unfamiliar city and groom them into prostitution. Seem that one was too feisty for their liking

>implying white teens don't take the drugs willingly.

There wouldn't be a market for it if there wasn't a high demand.

In the U.S. the drug demand is supplied by spics. In Europe/Aus/Asia it's supplied by chinks. Someone will always meet the demand if money is to be made.

I do agree on the language issue. That's probably my biggest pet peeve with spics.

Then OP is once again a faggot

>Da’Shaun
I can already tell it's a nigger just by his stupid fucking name.

There will come a time in Europe when the police cannot protect its citezens and the deaths will be daily. The population will rightly demand rights to bear arms for protection. What will happen when the governments refuse?

Burn the coal pay the toll

I have already found out. I have no mercy for them.

If my sister would date a nigger they would both disappear.

The word has been spoken once and everyone who breaks it knows what is coming for him.

You cant afford mercy in this.

>i'll upload the chimpout i saw in public.

please deliver, I have a lot of space in my chimpout archive.

I can afford mercy to defend my own kind against a different race of foreigners with no values like my own. Maybe if more Germans felt this way your country wouldn't be so far up its own ass.

Irvine, CA.

I went there on business was blown away. Its almost entirely white and the minorities they do have are hard working East Asians. Everything basically shuts down at like 9 and you can walk the streets at any time and feel safe.

I always wondered what happened to her.

>i'm 5,12

COAL TOOOOOLLLLL

When people say someone was abducted, you tend to think of someone minding their own business walking down the street and then suddenly an unmarked van pulls up and masked men pull them in.

But that's typically not what abduction really is. Usually it's people the person knows well, and typically it starts as the person coming willingly and THEN it escalates.

Call me cynical, but it's very likely that she was degenerate coalburner who played russian roulette with the dindus one too many times.

She is not your kind anymore if she fucks niggers.

Cancer needs to be cut out.

> implying i'm full beaner
> implying my family didn't race mix
My dad is brit
and my mom grew up in beaner land till she was 3 and moved back to spain.

stop it user, this spic is taller than you :^)

Honestly it's better for her this way anyways. God forbid she reproduce with niggers and have offspring. This was a close call and she will no longer pose a threat.

Very true. Just like that good Samaritan that was robbed and shot. Your drop your guard because the media makes you feel like everyone is equal and won't hurt you you fucking wind up dead.

Say 6' not 5'12" you dumbass spic.

Haitians commit heinous rapes and murders here, they are involved in 3 out every 5 crimes, but it is rarely covered well by our media.

>i'm 5,12

I told my 16 year old sister this past summer don't date a black dude unless you want to fuck your entire life up. I've told her stories about women I've known who's entire lives have been ruined because Tyrone either beat the shit out of them, impregnated them and left, or got them addicted to drugs.

I go on Jewbook just to see how my sister's doing (I go to college out of state), and of fucking course she's dating a black dude. This is probably the end result of growing up in a single mother household and going to a predominantly black high school. The odds were always stacked against her, and it ended up happening. In all honesty, looks she's gonna have to learn the hard way. And I won't be there to help her dumbass.

>say 6' you dumbass spic
They are the samething, doesn't really matter.

>mfw the guy turns out to be okay after all, and does nothing you said or mentioned

Shit if that ends up happening, God bless her. I'm glad he's a good guy. But the odds are that won't happen. If it does, good for both of them. Hope they're both happy.

Maybe you should show her this article

>not knowing how to measure
>doesn't care

You're not doing a very good job of convincing us you can be white.

Dude, I'm so fucking sorry. I cannot imagine what it must be like to have your own flesh and blood going for niggerdick.

I think your assessment is correct. This sort of shit would NEVER happen outside a broken home. With no proper paternal authority figure, these sorts of girls are much more likely to go for Tyrone.

I'm pretty sure it was myrtle beach, SC

>She had gone there against her parents’ permission from their home in Rochester, N.Y., earlier that month because she wanted to spend time in the warmth of the Grand Strand during spring break

Kind of asked for it and the article is confusing as it says abducted but also picked up

Looks like a young buck nigger lured her - she wasn't grabbed by a gang

Shoot all niggers though

What the hell are they doing??? This a new way to get high or something?

What the fuck is going on here?

another dumbass piece of ass thinks she can hang out with Niggers then gets eaten by crocs , just deserts

They are causing the girls to blackout. Not exactly going to cause permanent damage, but the girl with the black shirt should have been helped when she was falling. She could have fallen on her head and actually caused permanent damage.

Anyway, just niggers passing time.

She burned the coal and paid the toll. Another stupid vaginal Jew bites the dust.

I thought niggers only went after preteens