LSD

Science has caught up with 50 years, 50 YEARS of lies and misinformation. It is absolutely undeniable now that making LSD illegal was a mistake and it has harmed the progress and wealth of our society. LSD needs to be regulated and handed to medical professionals. LSD is a medicine, not a drug.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160818090035.htm
>First study to explore language and LSD since the 1960s: New study shows LSD's effects on language
> "These findings are relevant for the renewed exploration of psychedelic psychotherapy, which are being developed for depression and other mental illnesses. The effects of LSD on language can result in a cascade of associations that allow quicker access to far away concepts stored in the mind."

nature.com/news/brain-scans-reveal-how-lsd-affects-consciousness-1.19727
>We found that under LSD, as compared to placebo, disparate regions in the brain communicate with each other when they don’t normally do so. In particular, the visual cortex increases its communication with other areas of the brain, which helps to explain the vivid and complex hallucinations experienced under LSD, and the emotional flavour they can take.

Literally, literally, LITERALLY, what LSD does is let your senses experience parts of your brain that they ordinarily don't. Thoughts, feelings, concepts, memories that float around 24/7 that CONSTANTLY affect us are experienced.

LSD gives the user an insight into the workings of their own brain, that's all it does. It's not toxic, it doesn't drive you crazy.

LSD needs to be legalized and handed to therapists. Every person in our society should have the ability to delve into their brains and resolve issues, better understand themselves and hone their best skills for the benefit of society and themselves.

Because it's illegal, people that SHOULD'NT take it get damaged by it and people that SHOULD take it don't have access to it.

Also ask me anything about LSD.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4338947/magic-mushrooms-for-depression/
rsif.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/11/101/20140873
oregonstate.edu/ua/ncs/archives/2015/feb/amber-fossil-links-earliest-grasses-dinosaurs-and-fungus-used-produce-lsd
reddit.com/r/AlphaBay/
torproject.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LSD more like PSD

I agree, but what's the point of this thread?

Then why did Goethe write Faust without any narcotic influence but modern stoners can't produce a single piece of art that will ever be antiquity?

acid nigger

>implying indiscriminate increases in brain connectivity are a good thing
all that pic suggests to me is that neurons are firing where they normally wouldn't, and shouldn't be

wtf now i am #cruzmissle

With or without, doesn't matter. Plenty of humans have the capacity to do many great things, some do it without any external aids, some do it with. What's the difference? Two nobel prize winners attributed their discoveries to LSD, one of them was the structure of DNA and another was a DNA replication technique. Both those discoveries are the foundation of everything we do in the medical and biological sciences.

Are you going to complain that they used LSD to discover it or do you just want to benefit from the fact that they did? What's the difference?

I like to see how the HURR DRUGS ARE BAD crowd handles hard scientific data.

>not toxic
>doesn't drive you crazy

>people that SHOULDN'T take it get damaged by it

You fucking what m8. Like, LSD isn't toxic, but you just contradicted yourself.

>all that pic suggests
It's just an illustration, I can only post one pic. Read the articles for in-depth information.

>shouldn't be

Explain why they "shouldn't be"

i have done lsd once, everyone should give it a try at least once before you die, but it should be regulated

are you the guy who posted that fucking insane thread the other night?

fuck no, fck therapists
they cant do shit for you cant do for yourself

unless you're born retarded or atheist

who else MDMA masterrace here?

bout due for a tune up

No, the only damage LSD does to anyone is because it's illegal. The only way LSD can physically damage you is if you have a serious heart condition, and the damage it does do to people is purely mental.

People with severe trauma or latent mental disorders shouldn't take LSD because it will bring out their worst emotions and memories. Healthy people who try LSD and misinterpret the experience end up suffering from delusions and different types of psychosis.

None of this would happen if LSD was a regulated substance in the hands of therapists and doctors. No-one who knows what LSD does (which can actually be taught in schools) would take it if it wasn't right for them. What people need to know is that LSD lets you experience the contents of your brain and that whatever you experience is merely an insight.

But people don't know, and people think it's "a drug". When they see/experience something they don't like, they assume it's LSD "causing" it and they start fighting the experience, which can cause trauma. Again, this doesn't happen with professional guidance and proper knowledge of the substance.

Lsd and mushrooms changed my life. I began growing mushrooms when I was 13, I'm 28 now, no idea where I'd be in life if it weren't for psychedelics.

I did a little bit of mushrooms and little bit of LSD when I was younger, not enough to really 'fry' me.

That said I've never had a depressive episode ever, I've never had any mental health issues or anything really. I've had some shitty stretches of life as well.

There's actually some interesting studies on mushrooms and depression. Shit is real for me.
time.com/4338947/magic-mushrooms-for-depression/

>the only damage LSD does to anyone is because it's illegal
There are two books full of drugs like that.

Only good with very sparse usage to increase creativity. Makes people gibbering zombies with regular use. Better off just taking adderall if you want brain gains.

No I'm just advocating that humans get back to their original state of mankind. Every pill we become dependent on, whether it be LSD for creativity or steroids for muscles, just drives a bigger wedge between us and our ancestors.

MDMA is terrible. That shit will fuck with your brain permanently, and not in a good way.

Just remember what you experience on X you will never experience ever again without it.

Also most of that shit is cut with meth these days.

Enjoy losing your sex drive my dude.
At least you won't reproduce.

>narcotic
LSD is not a narcotic narcotics are depressants

>people with latent mental disorders shouldn't take LSD

This old meme again.

By definition, you don't know that you have a latent mental disorder until it manifests itself.

There's the old advice to not take psychs if there is serious mental illness in your family, but you may not know that there is such a history. Furthermore, people do develop serious psychiatric conditions without any known family history.

I agree generally that psychedelics are useful and most people should probably try them, though not get obsessed with the drugs themselves, and use them with great moderation.

But as someone who has actually been around a shitload of psychedelic use at some points in my life, I have seen it happen more than once that someone's first psychotic break was triggered by a trip. By psychotic break I mean not "having a really bad trip", I mean losing their mind for long periods of time and ending up in psychiatric wards, in at least one case with recurring psychotic breaks after this in the absence of psychedelic use.

Those reactions are fairly rare, I think, but they do happen, and it's dumb to say that you can always avoid it, or that psychedelics are 100% safe.

disregard these two normies. they buy shit "molly" and tell me how my X is supposed to go.

TOP SHART

What about psilocybin?
Does it have similar effects/benifits?

You.

Sup Forums has a lot of psychonauts lurking around. The ones who deny LSD's usefulness are the newfags or the b8s.

Also dumb to say "well they would have gone crazy anyway", there is literally no way to say that.

I don't know why psychedelic advocates are so defensive, so they can't admit that these very powerful substances can, now and then, do real harm.

I actually used to see that guy known as "Fast Eddie" on Dead tour in the 80's turned out he was at some point a snitch apparently.

LSD is not a pill, LSD is a derivative of lysergic acid, which occurs in many plants and lifeforms.

Many human cultures have actively used substances like LSD (mescaline cacti, magic mushrooms, ayahuasca) with some traditions stretching back thousands of years. There's even the stoned ape theory which suggest human intelligence arose from apes ingesting psychedelics.

Also, LSD DOES bring users back to the original state of mankind. Basically it dissolves "cultural learning" and lets the user experience themselves as the creature they were born as at higher doses.

It is impossible to find LSD, where are some cities where it is easy to find?

They are just ignorant. Everyone is ignorant thanks to our "war on drugs".

You should try a candyflip, get a little bit of LSD and a little bit of MDMA, and have a wonderful night.

Buy it from sites on tor famalam i would never trust street acid where i am its usually nbome or some other research chemical

>This

>Ayy lmao let me the feel the color green what could go wrong?

>What is the darknet.
Bought already some and the quality is quite high.
>But what if it is Poison.
No risk no fun. Watch out for dealers with high reputation.

How do you deal with delivery?

Chads should be the only ones able to take LSD. They get all the pussy, they should also get the best highs

more doesnt mean better, you retard.

Millions of years of evolution btfos some shitty drug

Finally a different psychfag can BTFO the druggies. Yeah I'm not going to risk the native populations of my country from contracting schizophrenia just because a few potheads with serious family history of mental disorders wants it to be legalized.

>By definition, you don't know that you have a latent mental disorder until it manifests itself.

Not entirely correct. There are plenty of mental disorders that have specific genetic markers that prospective users could be tested for by a therapist before being authorized to use LSD.

>and it's dumb to say that you can always avoid it, or that psychedelics are 100% safe.

It's definitely possible to avoid it with more research and proper regulation. Just like complications can arise from life-saving surgeries, complications can arise from life-saving psychedelic therapy.

Yes: rsif.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/11/101/20140873

Most psychedelic advocates are hippies and self-professed activists, not medical professionals.

>Basically it dissolves "cultural learning" and lets the user experience themselves as the creature they were born as at higher doses.

Cool. it turns you from a fully formed human being to a defecating child

Ego death is a meme.

>get letter with it
Even if the unbelievable would happen, that some one comes to you, you can just say you don't know who sent this to your address.

Yeah by "some cultures" you wouldn't happen to be mentioning the fact that the Viking berserkers abused shrooms and different rituals to put them in a state of psychosis right?

taking LSD isn't about "getting the best high"

Hahaha wew lad

Fast Eddie was a lot of things, what a legend

Horrible guy who did good things but also mostly horrible things

The point is that it is not the substance causing the harm, but instead the user's inexperience can cause great harm.

It is not like MDMA or meth which can eat up your brain if you abuse it. LSD is fairly non-toxic, it is just a powerful substance that requires instruction.

In other words, regulate the shit and teach people how to trip sit. Dedicate a room to fluffy and colorful shit as the "treatment" center.

anybody know a clearnet site to buy 2-FA or 4-FA that ships to the US?

Don't take LSD with a history of mental illness, though, lads

>father has schizophrenia
>someone offers me LSD
>NOPE

>W-with the proper research!

Who's going to fund that exactly? The kinds of poorfag hippies who's be interested in blowing minds apart in the first place? I'm not paying for you to trip out on LSD and expose more dumb teenagers down the path of serious mental harm. It needs to stay as a heavily controlled substance.

How was the packaging? Just a plain white letter?

Actually, you never see the colour green either. You literally don't see anything.

Light hits cells on your retina that cause certain different cell activations based on the type of light, these activations send a specific type of impulse to your brain which it then rearranges and filters according to an "image of reality" it has and wants to represent to you. You don't "see" the light that hits you, you see an arrangement of information that your brain lets you experience based on the actual light.

Something like "feeling" the colour green is only something that happens on high doses of LSD, not really doses that are used in therapy. Anyway, experiencing synaesthesia on LSD can give the user an insight into the subjective nature of their sensory experience. It can teach someone to evaluate whatever they experience in daily life better.

What do you mean?

read The fact that LSD DOES what it does is a result of evolution, otherwise we wouldn't have the cell structures necessary for it to interact with us. LSD is nothing new: oregonstate.edu/ua/ncs/archives/2015/feb/amber-fossil-links-earliest-grasses-dinosaurs-and-fungus-used-produce-lsd

>A perfectly preserved amber fossil from Myanmar has been found that provides evidence of the earliest grass specimen ever discovered – about 100 million years old – and even then it was topped by a fungus similar to ergot, which for eons has been intertwined with animals and humans.

>Ergot has played roles as a medicine, a toxin, and a hallucinogen; been implicated in everything from disease epidemics to the Salem witch trials; and more recently provided the hallucinogenic drug LSD.

Best and most simple advice.

>Not entirely correct. There are plenty of mental disorders that have specific genetic markers that prospective users could be tested for by a therapist before being authorized to use LSD.

No, you completely misapprehend the science. There is no "gene" for psychosis, there are many genes associated with, most of which are more or less common. If you banned people from using psychedelics who had these markers, you would be banning large portions of the population, which would seem pretty harsh for drugs that can be so positive. They do not know why these markers are so common but schizophrenia/manic depression is still fairly rare.

Just a letter with a fake billing and a dark
plastic envelope with the LSD in it.

>He didn't get the joke

M8 if you need to use LSD to feel good about yourself and appreciate your existence, maybe you should revaluate your environment first.

Chemforum

pure MDMA fucks with your dopamine and serotonin levels you retard, it's what gives the effect.

Actually just do it, it's one less person we need to reproduce.

>LSD users often experience loss of appetite, sleeplessness, dry mouth and tremors. Visual changes are among the more common effects—the user can become fixated on the intensity of certain colors.

>Extreme changes in mood, anywhere from a spaced-out “bliss” to intense terror, are also experienced. The worst part is that the LSD user is unable to tell which sensations are created by the drug and which are part of reality.

the fake billing had a different name on it and was for some technical component so i guess when they would open it they shouldn't be allowed to open the plastic envelope i guess.

LSD made me redpilled.

I never had to deal with him .. he always appeared to be scamming and hustling and very grubby..

I early on got hooked up with the old guard on the Haight. Turtle, Red, Feazly, Austin and 'Mex"

I could get any quantity fronted.. Crystal picked up at this house in Berzerkely near Barrinton Hall.

After narrowly escaping serious consequences from being in a couple of raids I walked away from becoming an LSD Millionaire .

There are people to this day doing life without parole for far far less than I was around..

I never did any psychodelics. Should i try it if i compensated sociopath with light depression?

The fact that any government regulates what consenting adults put in their bodies is fucked up

How can you know what you have is LSD25? You know university trained chemists? Czech pharmacist?

>it doesn't drive you crazy
Tell that to Syd Barrett

>How can you know what you have is LSD25?
thats a good reason, ty

fucking junkies, ya`ll should be jailed

>it turns you from a fully formed human being to a defecating child

That's your opinion. From a purely neuroscientific perspective, it's actually "culture" that turns fully formed human beings into defecating children.

The reason LSD has such a tremendous impact on most Western users is because we are conditioned to live in certain specific ways with specific rules, and because human consciousness can access only a limited amount of simultaneous information, our brain starts to filter information according to those specific rules that are imposed on us. Those rules are not a reflection of our biological capabilities, but a reflection of the money-driven way of life we have. We aren't educated to seek out our qualities, we are educated so we'll fit into the working schema, regardless of what our qualities are.

Our brains are supercomputers that in a single second make more calculations individually than the entirety of computer processing power on earth combined. Animals exploit those calculations to the fullest because they don't possess a consciousness (or not one like ours) so their movements flow directly from the information that their brains process (just look at how some predators hunt for instance).

We humans have insane abilities, both physically and mentally, that are limited by the narrow scope of existence that Western life presents. LSD exposes us to exactly those abilities.

It's nothing super or extraordinarily, and there are far more ways than taking LSD to access these abilities.

>LSD is a medicine, not a drug.

Something can't be "a medicine", I think you mean LSD is a medication, in which case, it most certainly is a drug. Your language may have different definitions that you interchange with ours, but here is what drug means:

"A non-food substance which causes a physiological change"

Medication is "pharmaceutical" drugs which intend to act as medicine in some regard, be it curing, alleviating symptoms, diagnosing disorders, treating symptoms, or preventing disease.

Because most people who become stoners aren't technically skilled in any facet and people with the skills needed to produce anything staying of value avoid drugs out of fear for their physical or mental health.

Lol

Also:
>All things are poison and nothing is without poison, only the dosage makes a thing not poison.
>Paracelsus

>but modern people who never do drugs can't produce a single piece of art that will ever be antiquity?
What does that have to do with drugs?

you know who else has increased brain activity? people with crippling anxiety that never goes away

m... wonder who could be behind this post?

Native Amazon cultures primarily. People from all over the world travel to the Amazon to undergo Ayahuasca and huachuma therapy. Look it up.

Yoga is said to be inspired by magic mushrooms, as well as Greek philosophy. There is contemporary literature that mentions the use of psychedelics.

>Who's going to fund that exactly?

LSD research doesn't need much funding, it's extremely cheap to produce. When it was first discovered it was distributed to researchers, doctors and therapists all over the world for free by Sandoz. The only reason LSD itself and the research is expensive is because the components required to make it are heavily regulated.

There is no "gene" for anything, there are genetic markers, genetic predispositions.

I need to get surgery in 6 weeks, it's my first ever. I've got all kinds of leaflets that describe what will happen and can happen, including a 1% chance of complications arising from anesthetics and other complications arising during my recovery period that can permanently harm me or kill me.

I'm still going through with the surgery because it's a necessary procedure and I know the risks. If something does happen, I am in the hands of medical professionals anyway.

With regulated LSD it would be no different. LSD therapy is like surgery for the brain and there's always the chance that something gets nicked or that there's an adverse reaction to medication. People that SHOULDN'T take it, REALLY SHOULDN'T take it. People that can benefit from it, would be well-informed of the risks, would take it only if they and their therapist both agreed with the procedure and would be in the hands of medical professionals should something go awry.

Enjoy your permanent brain damage and hereditary chronic diseases

You can also buy a regent test off of amazon.
They are mostly for seeing how cut with bath salts your mdma is, but I think I saw one for LSD.

Also if your LSD tastes bitter, then it is probably a research chemical and not LSD.

"If it's bitter, it's a spitter."

Nononono

A medicine is something that makes you feel a bit better while causing extreme side effects like Unexpected bleeding or bleeding that lasts a long time, such as:
Nosebleeds that happen often
Unusual bleeding from gums
Menstrual bleeding that is heavier than normal, or vaginal bleeding
Bleeding that is severe or that you cannot control
Red, pink, or brown urine
Bright red or black stools (looks like tar)
Cough up blood or blood clots
Vomit blood or your vomit looks like "coffee grounds"
Headaches, feeling dizzy or weak
Pain, swelling, or new drainage at wound sites
Spinal or epidural blood clots (hematoma): People who take a blood thinner medicine (anticoagulant) like XARELTO®, and have medicine injected into their spinal and epidural area, or have a spinal puncture, have a risk of forming a blood clot that can cause long-term or permanent loss of the ability to move (paralysis).

Call your doctor right away if you experience and of these and he can bill you more and prescribe you more """medicine""" to treat the effects of your other """"medicines""""

Why is every person I've ever met who went through an acid phase such a shit-talking, spaced-out kook, then? Have they all achieved an enlightenment I just can't know?

>scamming and grubby
That's why they called him Fast Eddie, he could tell if you were a customer or a head in an instant. He had fake L in one pocket and real in another, although his real L was something known as Silver which is basically looked down upon in the family these days. Eddie was notorious for having a group of impressionable young boys, usually runaways and homeless, who he'd keep dosed and taken care of. He also regularly fronted large amounts of L to kids and controlled them when they fucked up.

I'm younger and Eddie was before my time, but I learned about him through stories. The haight moves really fast so the old guard you're talking about is one of any number of groups who go through running shit. Fast Eddie was infamous.

I know a guy who used to tell about how he owed 5k to fast eddie when he died, except everyone knows he fucked the kids who owed him money and the kid stopped telling people when he found out it was common knowledge and fast Eddie still had some friends. I know a kid on the haight who owed fast Eddie 2k and stopped putting out or whatever he was doing, Fast Eddie walked up to a group of kids on the haight and paid them to beat the guy. I know a couple who got pregnant on dead tour so Fast Eddie bought them a house in nor cal where they grow pot.

He did some good things. He did a lot of bad things. Had to have been a narc on some level, but when you get down to it the dead are a culture psyop so it makes sense.

Not that I disagree with the psyop or anything

That's the guaranteed permanent brain damage they suffered and are malfunctioning mentally

Huxley was a great writer and took loads of mescaline. Hunter S. Thompson is another great example of a writer using psychedelics. There are plenty of authors who took psychs

does bleeding out of my ass count?

Or maybe this one is?

because you meet retards wtf do i know
nazis with lsd whould have been way more nazi
i've taken lots of psychedelics and i just made me hate even more

Where I can buy it online?

>"LSD isn't bad guiys!!!" said the LSD user
>"Pot isn't bad guys!!1!" said the pot user
>"Tar heroin isn't THAT bad, really" said the heroin user
>"Drugs are good 4 u!!" said the junkie

Darknet m8 have a read

>"Sharting is perfectly natural!11!" said the American

M8 if you need to take insulin to lead a normal life despite your diabetes...
M8 if you need to take heart medication to lead a normal life despite your heart disorder...
M8 if you need to take insert medication here to lead a normal life despite your insert disorder here

If it helps people lead a normal life despite medical problems, what's the problem?

>The worst part is that the LSD user is unable to tell which sensations are created by the drug and which are part of reality

This sentence is horribly misinformed. Where did you get it from?

"Reality" is an illusion and doesn't exist. Whatever you experience from your senses is something your brain constructs based on its image of the world. Whatever you experience isn't a direct reflection of the outside world, but an inner experienced based on fragments of building blocks from that outside world. Everybody is living in their own hallucination of the outside world.

And, LSD doesn't cause any sensations, it triggers nothing. Everything that is experienced on LSD is information that is generated by the brain 24/7. It is exactly bullshit like this that causes damage to LSD users because when users fight the experience, they are literally fighting against their own brain and their own being. Everything that LSD does can be replicated with meditation, sensory deprivation , etc.

You should evaluate for yourself if you want to and can spend 8 hours experiencing your entire existence (and potentially memories and experiences) from a different perspective. If you're willing to let go of who and what you "think" you are, then LSD can really help yes. If you know anyone who studies psychology, neuroscience, anything in that direction or someone with experience with psychedelics/altered states of consciousness, ask them to tripsit you.

You can benefit from it, but only if you evaluate whether it's right for you and go into it with the proper knowledge and attitude.

Fun is forbiden
said the autist

Google 1p-lsp. You're welcome.

That's a good argument.

My stint was early 80's '83' -'88

that 'old guard' were the originals from the 60's who became heroin addicts and were funding their addictions selling L on Tour..

Someone who was a bay area local kid at the time told me the Angles were actually at the top of much of the large scale stuff..

I never encountered any HA members even once so I can't confirm.

best thing for me about Dead tour was it brought me out of my shell and I discovered how great it was to dance my ass off all night with thousands of others..

this

>you have to do hard drugs to have fun
said the faggot

reddit.com/r/AlphaBay/
They have the .onion links. But I am a bit of a wuss to link it directly.

You need to download the TOR browser to open them.
torproject.org/

>420