Reason to subscribe to Netflix: They actually don't fuck directors in the ass (unlike Hollywood) and they are a good...

>Reason to subscribe to Netflix: They actually don't fuck directors in the ass (unlike Hollywood) and they are a good way to spite on Hollywood

There, now give me a good reason TO NOT subscribe to Netflix!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcfKg23Xf_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Their movie selection is a bunch of tired shit everyone's seen before, and it probably won't be available to watch the next month.

I only seem to watch netflix when i'm bored as fuck have have literally nothing else to do, which equals to me watching maby a few nights a week.
If my brother ever quit his subscription, I honestly don't think theres enough interesting stuff on there to make me subscribe with my own account.
Literally everything on netflix right now can be streamed for free somewhere else.
I guess the question boils down to convenience.

Are you comfortable with streaming free shit that might not be the best quality (or available) all the time? Or would you rather pay $10 a month to have the best streaming experience possible for some random shit you might not be interested in?

anti-white

Piracy is cheaper

I don't mind giving them money. Some of their original content is actually good, and considering the state of normal to that's actually a pretty important thing. They do pump out too much SJW stuff, but I'm hoping they cut that out now that they have to really focus since Disney is pulling out.

Victim complex

Their content library grows smaller and thr overwhelming majority of their content is shit.

NETFLIX IS SHIT

THEY ARE WORSE LEFTIST AGENDA PUSHERS THAN HOLLYWOOD ITSELF

BILL NYE, SENSE8
LMAO FUCKOFF NETFLIX

AMAZON IS SUPERIOR BTW, AND I ALREADY HAD IT WITHOUT ASKING, GOT PRIME CUS OF THE 2 DAY SHIPPING

what kind of deranged retarded manchild actually sits down and makes one of these images?

They're just throwing shit on the wall. New Sodenberg distribution system for Logan Lucky is actually look like alternative for all this studio bullshit

Are you upset by it?

what the hell are you talking about man? adam sandler has done like 4 movie exclusives for them

I subscribed like a month ago. My free trial just ran out.

My favorites so far:
>little witch academia (it made me smile, laugh, and cry)
>jessica jones (until the girl she was protecting for most of it killed herself)

Rewatching
>yu-gi oh

Disappointing
>black mirror

Their selection is just so terrible. Jesus Christ, for every one good film, there are one-hundred shitty SyFy tier pieces of garbage.
Also, their originals have become just trash.

how many of these subscription services are there? and why shouldn't i download whatever the fuck i want from torrent.site?

You shut your dirty mouth and find a better legal solution that just works on any device.

>muh kodi
Kodi a shit

yeah man I'm so angry I smashed my computer, I'm posting this on my phone now

>and why shouldn't i download whatever the fuck i want from torrent.site?
Because as soon as you watch it you delete it, user-chan.

their philosophy for orginal content seems to be quanitity over quality. just look at their animations. one low budget trash show after another.

>Kodi a shit
Wrong.

every month they remove more good movies than they add.

They're so desperate they take television shows other companies created and lie, calling them "Netflix Originals" (which implies they were created for netflix and shown there first, neither of which is true on shitflix) Even fucking anime that aired in japan half a year ago that have nothing whatsoever to do with netflix are marketed as "Netflix Originals" that's how pathetic the company is.

In my country The Mist is marked as a Netflix Original

youtube.com/watch?v=rcfKg23Xf_4

LOL

>make/take show
>release one good season so everyone jumps on its dick
>second season drops in quality
>then make just keep making more and more shit turning the show into garbage that fans either drop or new people avoid
how much longer can they keep getting away with it

>you can download movies using torrent
>disney already left that means no mo star wars for ya
>a lot of their budget goes into supporting liberal agenda like sense8 which is a show about trannies
>they changed the rating system to thumbs ups and thumbs down after an influential feminist and jewish comedian show was universally panned
>their design is a mess a complete and utter mess
>they recommend you kiddy shows and girl shows even when you explicitely tell them not to

I have nothing but trouble with it. I turned off my two firewalls completely and still the stuff never wants to load. I get the list of providers, but the episodes will not start or forever buffer. I gave up and just got netflix. Anything else I'll just torrent, like Game of Thrones, but honestly I don't watch much.