Who Pagan here? Varg showed me the light, feelsgood desu

Who Pagan here? Varg showed me the light, feelsgood desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SnTL1L8a6YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off varg.

My son bullied the shit out of one of his kids in France. Little cuck didn't do shit about it. Terrible parenting desu, I'd expect someone who worships a disgusting pirate god to at least teach his subhuman offspring how to stand up for themselves.

Atheist checking in. Pagan values are definitely a plus, even if you don't literally believe in the myths.

>Who Pagan here
why do you unironically refer to yourself as a heathen? pagans did not refer themselves as pagans. this is what we called you to dehumanize you.

Pagan sympathizer here. It's the only true European spirituality.

and you expect me to believe that, Varg would fucking destroy you, at least put on a french flag

Followers of Christ didn't call themselves Christians, the pagans called them that.

Two can play this game.

So you want us to be triggered when we're clearly not? Brilliant.

who /rodnovery/ / /rodzimowierstwo/ here?

Same here. The decline of the West began when the Bible was substituted for the Iliad.

yall faggots need some jesus

WE WUZ VIKANGS

>Pagan values are definitely a plus
What exactly are pagan values?

All paganism seems to be is a bunch of people who independently pray to old gods. I couldn't find anything more.
Could someone direct me to some information maybe?

Nope. Christianity is a sandnigger religion just like Islam. Nothing European about it, therefore nothing to be proud of.

we worship european gods, not some kike on a stick

Been there done that, actually bothered listening to christian apologists and experts on the subject, conclusion no thanks, done us more arm then good. It's a religion full of complexes and inherent masochism.

Varg is overrated. I had respected him until I watched whole interview with him. His ideology is stupid and his arguments are weak. His only real achievement in his whole life is burning church(so edgy) and recording this track:
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

and still polish black metal scene is better:
youtube.com/watch?v=SnTL1L8a6YI

Kek, that ancient faggot's only achievements were burning down an old building and almost losing a fight to a metalhead. You'd have to look hard for a white man who couldn't kick the shit out of him.

Oh, but maybe he learned some martial arts while writing that shitty TTRPG. Do you think he carries a sword around with him? Might be trouble.

Srs this is the only thing that keeps me going.

I go to the gym and blast Amon Amarth and Bathory and Falkenbach and Goatmoon and get all emotional and pretend I'm going to battle with the weight or whatever and I need to be fearless so that I'm worthy of Valhalla.

Idc that it's retarded, It works and is fun.

You sound bitter. Did Varg fuck your wife?

get out pleb, he has the 3 best albums in black metal

dude... the founding fathers were christians

you literally owe your stupid sardine fucking nation to faithful, christ loving men who liberated your hairy, bacalau smelling assholes from the muslims that invaded your land and raped your women!
JESUS UNKEKED YOU!

so what? instead of one semitic religion, he would have another, what's the fucking difference?

Many, including Thomas Jefferson, fell more in the Deist camp and the American rejection of an established church was the result of anticlerical attitudes among the founding fathers.

They were deist you faggot

>dude... the founding fathers were Christians
A lot of them were deists. And, even if they were all Christians, or mostly Christian, so what? Am I supposed to just mindlessly follow in their footsteps. Nonsense.

Pagans are the hippies of the right

So? Their whole philosophy was based on the enlightenment, which was very skeptical of religion. Ence the heavy emphasis in separating state and church and free worship.

My people liberated themselves by sword and spear, not because some magic crucified kike granted them super powers you faggot. Nice try.

You know also who invited the moors to come and beat us? Visigoths (your lot) did. They were too incompetent and bent on killing each other over petty squabbles, so much for the mythical christian unity.

While i disagree with him on christianity, i mostly agree with the other stuff that he says.

Cute baseless statement.

Pagans are literal faggots.
All pagan literature is shallow.

polish black metal is a circus act. at least the early Norwegian scene actually made an artistic statement. Nu-black metal faggots that came after are just using edgy imagery to cash in on the sound (which was intentionally made ugly)

>Pagans are literal faggots
Yeah, just like the vikings.
>All pagan literature is shallow.
I doubt you've read any of it. You're dismissed.

I worship Kek, but I wouldn't call myself that devout yet.

yall triggered as hell because you cant admit that all the bullshit you're coming up with has been heavily influenced by christianity.
admit it faggots. christianity formed the spirit of the whites to fight back against the muslims in portugal
and even later on this whimpy faggy shit you call the enlightenment is a direct consequence of christianity forming and shaping society
you faggots owe everything to god, jesus christ and the holy spirit!

Vikings were the ultimate faggots

Yeah, that's why christian priest, muslim imams and jewish rabbis enjoy fondling kids so much.

w e w
e
w

You cannot be a christian without following the rules of christianity

go back to building boats pagayn

Kill youself you reddit trash

I think pagans have good material to work with but in general they suffer from the fact that they are a transgressive force. People become "pagans" because they are naturally outcasted- the same reason that some people become communists. Paganism ends up being a form of escapism, where people dress up in costumes and pretend to be a romanticized version of vikings. This fantasy lifestyle makes them irrelevant and embarssing

>All pagan literature is shallow.
Have you ever read Greek or Roman literature? It may be faggot friendly, but it definitely isn't shallow.

Way to double down instead of cutting your losses. Now you look like 2x the idiot you were a second ago. Pro tip: admitting you're wrong is a good thing. Congratulations for having the mentality of a toddler. Not so adorable on you.

1.5 euphoric fedoras have been deposited to your account.

Vikings are fags prove me wrong

>christianity formed the spirit of the whites to fight back against the muslims in portugal
Islam and Christian is the same shit, they're semitic, brown, foreign religions, what does it matter if Christians fought the muslims? I want them both gone

>what does it matter if Christians fought the muslims? I want them both gone
if those brave knights hadnt killed the mudslimes you wouldnt even exist now!
all your genes would have been polluted with sandnigger dna.
you owe everything to christ!!!!!!
accept our lord in your heart!

>christianity formed the spirit of the whites to fight back against the muslims in portugal

Wrong. Nobility wanting to expand their domain formed the backbone of reconquista. Christian identity was weaponized to fight the moors, but that is purely circumstancial. Had we not been Christian and fought them back, then whatever religion identity we had would have been used to justify the results. You are incurring a massive fallacy here, correlation does not equal causation. Because we were christian doesn't mean that is the reason we won our turf back.

>the enlightenment is a direct consequence of christianity forming and shaping society

Doubly false. Enlightenment was a product of a lineage that traces back to renaissance which is itself inspired on classical greek and roman works.

Do you like your society today?

It too is the direct result of taking Christian ideas about the equality of all before God to their logical conclusion, that all are equal.

It is a destructive force these days. We need foundation ideas infused with the eternal tribal principles of hierarchy and power and struggle for survival.

>Being this retarded

>You cannot be a christian without following the rules of christianity
>he says wearing clothes of wool+linen

Not an argument.

No, you need to raise your children to not be a little shit. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Raise your children properly.

That is unfair, the laws governing the nation of Israel are not meant to apply to Christians who are not Jews. Read the Pauline epistles rather than shit faceberg atheist memes.

What are the gods of the native portugese?

this kind of retarded degeneracy is the result of ignoring the word of God!
you are lost.
your liberal ideas will lead you to pain and suffering!
i know right now you think you are cool and edgy and shit but you are set on a wrong course.
accept jesus.

Faggotry and retardation

>shit faceberg atheist memes.
>Leviticus is a faceberg atheist meme
noice

Eusébio and Amália

Not a liberal you lutheran dog.

You sound like a butthurt christcuck, why did you think coming in this thread and wasting your and everyone else's time would be a good idea?

A dead football player and a singer?

Give it a rest. Christianity was the Islam of it's time. None of the desert religions are worth cherishing. Try to step back from your brainwashing and get a little perspective.

i'm a catholic you infidelic pagan scum!
repent now and the lord will save you!

Because I have nothing else to do

So salty.

>Larping this hard.

>Implying atheism and paganism aren't jewish ploys to lower the christian population

says the pagan

>What exactly are pagan values?

Pagan values are essentially boiled down to achieving a strong and viable society capable of survival in the north of Europe.

Mental and physical strenght
Self-reliance
Self-responsibility
Self-knowledge
Independence
Wisdom
Confidence
Discernment
Courage

Morals are a whole different thing, and ofc everyone intermixed their values and moral beliefs with the society they live in.

K, just ignore what I wrote which shows your complete lack of knowledge of Christian doctrine

You are abusing language like hell, liberal ideas are those inspired by enlightenment philosophers like Locke, importantly that people are blank slates, eg that niggers are equivalent to Germans if they just assimilate into your culture or whatever.

Christianity is anthetical to the nationalist racial tribalism that we need becuase as long as you believe, you can be a sandnigger or whatever but you are in the tribe.

This. So much this.

If thulean perspective made you leave or change your faith, you didn't have much to start.

I guess? I just realized that I'm more spiritual than religious and don't really appreciate organized religion in the modern sense.

Paganism is weird
They worship imperfect gods
The gods are not all powerful or all good
What if you upset a god/demon and he punishes you for the rest of your life?

why would you want a christian population?

>implying Christianity isn't a jewish ploy to gain a foothold in their future host countries

Why do you think the chinks are becoming Christian while more and more kikes make half asian mongrels now that the west is becoming inhabitable for them? Gotta lube up the place for g-d's chosen people.

>paganism predates Jews
>Jewish ploy

wew lad

you are abusing the word of God!

>implying

Since when are other gods "perfect"? Just because it says so in the bible. God contradicts himself countless times throughout the old and new testament. You'd probably believe 2+2=5 if the bible said it was true. Try thinking for yourself for once in your life.

Show me one contradiction nigger

Why did he move to France?

Pagan's today dont really believe in God as other religious do, they just set their ideological beliefs to that of their ancestors and how they embraced their lands with values and morals that kept the people thriving and surviving.

Ideology outlives all, do you like Halloween, Christmas and Easter? they are Pagan traditions adopted by Christian societies.

>norse paganism is better than christianity
oh boy

Because he is gay

God is all powerful, all knowing and good all at the same time. This is hard to get over for me. There is much pointless evil in the world.

Pls you or tell me how you get around this to prove that you are not just larp'ing faggots.

What did you even ask?

His wife is french and Norwegian authorities harassed him.

Tell me exactly on this thread where i have said meme-worthy shit? That's right nowhere.

Because i don't have a fucking fetish, i simply am following that which feels mroe natural.

I was a fucking catholic, i read the bible, i fucking heard and read theologists and apologists, and i came to the conclusion it's a bad religion. That is all, i don't fucking pretend to be a Viking and don't go around doing stupid meme'esque shit or wearing horned helmets.

Fucking drop this already.

Because pagan gods are modeled around the universe pagans lived in, instead of contrived abstract concept based on a weird Jewish bronze age cult. Hebrews weren't always monotheistic, in fact evidence suggests that Jehovah had a wife (goddess) too.

Here ya go, bitch. Cue the mental gymnastics in T minus 5, 4, 3 .......

The Order of Creation

Genesis 1:11-12 and 1:26-27 Trees came before Adam.
Genesis 2:4-9 Trees came after Adam.

Genesis 1:20-21 and 26-27 Birds were created before Adam.
Genesis 2:7 and 2:19 Birds were created after Adam.

Genesis 1:24-27 Animals were created before Adam.
Genesis 2:7 and 2:19 Animals were created after Adam.

Genesis 1:26-27 Adam and Eve were created at the same time.
Genesis 2:7 and 2:21-22 Adam was created first, woman sometime later.

Who is Punished for Sins?

Ezekiel 18:20: The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father.
The penalty of sin is placed upon only the sinner, not the offspring.

Exodus 20:5: I the lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
The penalty of sin affects generations.

When Was Jesus Crucified?

Mark 15:25: And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.
The third hour, as noted in the Amplified Bible, is 9am

John 19:14-16: And it was the preparation of the Passover, and about the sixth hour: and he (Pilate) saith unto the Jews, Behold your King! But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. Then delivered he him over therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away.
The sixth hour is Noon.

>The list goes on. I'd have to make two dozen comments just to make a dent.

His wife is french and he has a lot of problems with the norweigian government apparently. He changed his legal name to Louis Cachet since then.

Esoteric Jahanism here

Why does God allow innocent people to suffer?

Seems to essentially be what he is asking.

As a test of faith

god created everything so he knows how everything works, and what will happen
he has a plan. even for you

Yes lest test babies faith by giving them aids.

As long as you worship the jew god you will be enslaved to the jew people. Christianity convinced countless Europeans to turn their back on the traditions and beliefs of their ancestors and spit on their graves. The religions of the desert people belong in the desert. Come home white man!

Kikes didn't live in much better houses and you are ignoring that the populations was lower and wooden houses were better suited for the climate in the north. nothing to do with religion, Christians didn't invent big building.

>who here larping?

>Implying that isn't punishment for their parent's sins