BARACK """HUSSEIN""" OBAMA CREATED SO MANY JOBS AND LOWERED THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE

so much that Republicans had to make up """REAL""" unemployment rates that count elderly retirees, stay at home moms, high school students, university students, the sick and the disabled as "real unemployed".

youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
youtube.com/watch?v=lRnwK01n904
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/02/the-spectacular-myth-of-obamas-part-time-america-in-5-graphs/283674/
bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you new OP?

Governments don't add anyone out of work for more then 90 days to the unemployed list.

Lol clearly you were born yesterday as what you just said is completely retarded.

Out of work for 90 days and you're classified as "Not actively job searching" and not included to the statistic.

You're a dumdum.

The unemployment rate is a percentage of able bodied and willing people in the work force looking for a job. It's a horrible way to measure the health of an economy because it doesn't factor in discouraged workers, those that are underemployed, or others who would normally be working but go into education or what have you.

This is like day one, entry level macroeconomics shit

oh yeah
>LEAF

Nope you're completely wrong. You just made that shit up and you have no source to back up that claim.

easy to create jobs when full time jobs get chopped into 2 part time ones, and you redefine employment as 'having received any form of income in the last week'. that would include finding a quarter on the ground

You forgot to change proxy.

>It's a horrible way to measure the health of an economy because it doesn't factor in discouraged workers,

Also, what's this chart here? Oh is this the U4 rate? Oh wait does U4 INCLUDE DISCOURAGED WORKERS?

HOLY SHIT YOU JUST GOT FUCKING REKT BY A LEAF

ACtually 95% of Obama job creation has been full time.

Nice right wing retard talking point.

Look I get that right wing retards hate America, but you should really stop lying about your own country.

I GUESS YOU RETARDS ARE TOO FUCKING AUTISTIC TO KNOW THAT ALL MEASURES FROM U3 TO U6 HAVE PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA.

HOLY SHIT GET BTFO.

Oh really, how many jobs has he actually gone out and created, like him opening up positions for others under him and in the government? Or has he opened up a business to hire these people? No, the market hired these people while he was in office, but I want to play your game for a second. Obama being in office has increased the national debt by over 8 billion, gotta give out money to the people working right?

your chart shows that over 6 years, the increased amount of jobs did not keep up with the increasing population's demand for them.

again, all of this hinges on Obama's new definition of 'unemployed'.

>.02 loonies have been deposited into your account

>49million americans live under the poverty line
>unemployment is 5%
leaf posters are the worst, especially since you post the same shit every single day

sage

>your chart shows that over 6 years, the increased amount of jobs did not keep up with the increasing population's demand for them.

WTF are you talking about? That's a chart of full time and part time jobs.

Where do you see population on that chart?

Job creation has been 2-3x population growth. THAT'S WHY THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE HAS PLUMMETED YOU AUTISTIC MORON.

You're completely fucking clueless about your own country. You should be fucking embarrassed. How can you be so retarded?

It's almost like old people and children are poor.

49% of our federal budget is healthcare and social security but we have a (((5% unemployment))) rate

whenever I post from mobile, it thinks I'm wherever that flag is

But U4 still isn't the complete picture. U5 or U6 would better what the unemployment is really like. But those still only count those in the labor force. The amount of people not in the labor force has an effect on the economy, so simply looking at unemployment as a measure of the health of an economy is a shit.

But beyond that, Obama took office in the middle/end of a recession. And even with out Bush's and his stimulus spending, the economy was going to bounce back on its own anyways. And 8 years is more than enough time for an economy to recover from a recession.

Actually the unemployment rate is 4.9%. What does old people and children being poor have to do with that? Can you explain that in your own words.

You're honestly so fucking retarded that you're obviously a Trump voter.

Can you tell me what U5 measures? I bet you're retarded.

>Looks at flag

Ignore

>But U4 still isn't the complete picture. U5 or U6 would better what the unemployment is really like.

U6 is not a measure of unemployment. How fucking retarded do you have to be to think that people who are working are unemployed? Seriously this level of autism is too much.

All measures from U3 to U6 have plummeted under Obama. I gave you the chart retard.

Also, U3 has been the official rate for decades. You don't get to suddenly claim that U6 is the """real unemployment""" just because a black man is president.

>But beyond that, Obama took office in the middle/end of a recession. And even with out Bush's and his stimulus spending, the economy was going to bounce back on its own anyways. And 8 years is more than enough time for an economy to recover from a recession.

Yeah Republicans crash the economy and Democrats fix it.

Everybody knows that.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

I imagine that if old people and children are poor, then the adults that support them aren't receiving enough income

>Oh look, a Killary supporter trying to shit post trump on something not related to presidential nominations

Like I said in my original response, the official unemployment rate doesn't account for the underemployed. And U6 is literally U5 plus the underemployed

This is now a Trudeau thread.

Post your rare Trudeaus.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRnwK01n904

Autistic as fuck.

Ever get tired of sucking Obumfuck's limp nigger dick you fucking leaf?

>Actually the unemployment rate is 4.9%. What does old people and children being poor have to do with that? Can you explain that in your own words.

What a fucking fail. You really are autistic.

I asked you how the fuck old people and children being poor debunk the 4.9% unemployment rate and you completely failed.

Sidenote: Job openings are at all time highs.

The only people who can't find jobs in this thriving Obama economy are right wing retards like you who are too autistic to leave your mother's basement and get a job.

>created X muh jobs
>still doubles national debt

kek

Presidents don't control economies

Much of the job creation was the logical result of the market coming back after bottoming out

Much of the gains in the increased GDP rate didn't translate into greater median wealth or income.

Next.

The BLS reports U1-U6 monthly. This isn't a secret. This information is readily available. It's not a conspiracy. The problem is right wing retards are fucking autists who have no clue how to disseminate information. Obama didn't change the way unemployment is calculated.

As I already told you, all measures from U3 to U6 have plummeted under Obama.

(You)

So do you that Trump is mentally incapacitated for claiming the unemployment rate is 42%?

Trump is literally as retarded as Sup Forums

That is SAD!

no

Who do I talk to to become a paid shill?

Serious question.

>So do you
admit

true, People who have given up won't be included

What's the matter? Trump not hiring Americans?

>what is U4

The CIA shill already admitted I'm right.

I debunked his bullshit.

It also doesn't count people lying for EI or severance reasons. Cancel out disgruntled searchers, underemployment is always a meme. Everyone is underemployed in their own eyes.

sage
requesting the image that shows this bot's hundreds of posts

And? You're a leaf so why does this shit bother you?

So you admit right wing retards get btfo by a fucking bot? LOL

Det kalles autisme min venn. De mest autistiske folkene på jord er oss som bor i nord.

If someone gets let go from a full time job and they have to compensate with 3 part time jobs, the government says that obama therefore made 2 jobs.

Theres no reason to defend obama as a canadian, unless you are a shill, of course.

I'm the king in da norf. No autism here tho.

Claim 3:
Labour force rate is down from 66% to 62%
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
Very true, under Obama, less people actually decide to work who otherwise could be working and have jobs available to them

Claim 4:
Long term unemployment is up despite unemployment being down
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
Yup, this means that Obama has actually gotten his unemployment numbers down by discouraging people so much so that they fall out of the definition for being termed unemployed. These people tried for years to get a job but Obama didn't create nearly enough jobs to counteract his messing up

What you just described is a right wing retard made up fantasy.

The chart you replied to shows that 95% of Obama job creation has been full time.

So your part time myth is pure autism.

How can you retards be so fucking clueless about your own country?

The Spectacular Myth of Obama's Part-Time America—in 5 Graphs
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/02/the-spectacular-myth-of-obamas-part-time-america-in-5-graphs/283674/

Sant sant snöneger

>Labour force rate is down from 66% to 62%

It's almost like baby boomers are retiring in massive numbers.

PROTIP: WHEN BOOMERS RETIRE, THEY LEAVE THE LABOR FORCE.

Fucking right wing retards. Every time. You morons are pure autists.

Irrelevant number

Once they retire, they aren't counted in the Labour force

>Long term unemployment is up despite unemployment being down

LOL TYPICAL RIGHT WING RETARD LIAR.

Long term unemployed HAVE PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA.

See what pathetic fucking liars you right wing retards are?

YOU JUST GOT BTFO BY A FUCKING LEAF.

All hail the king

You clearly don't understand what labour force rates mean lol

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING RETARD.

THE CLFPR IS EVERYONE 16+

16 YEARS AND OVER.

SEE HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE.

Incorrect. Look at the BLS and see how long term unemployment works

Look at the actual numbers reported by the BLS

OH REALLY? THE BIGGEST CHUNK OF THOSE NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE ARE ELDERLY RETIREES.

YOU FUCKING RETARD.

YOU FUCKING TRUMPTARDS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A FUCKING LABOR FORCE IS.

HONESTLY JUST DELETE YOURSELF. YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING EMBARRASSED BY YOUR STUPIDITY.

>laboUr
US flags
:/

>Source is BLS

HOly shit you are literally fucking handicapped.

You have autism.

Guaranteed you're missing chromosomes.

Typical fucking Trump voter. Totally fucking retarded.

I JUST GAVE YOU A CHART FROM THE FUCKING BLS.

So what your graph shows is that less and less people are participating in the labour force...?
That's disproving your own point

I'm from Quebec

Oh fuck that's the Canadian autist who uses a US proxy. Thx for pointing that out. I forgot about that. Check out this screenshot I caught him before.

AHAHAHA

HE'S BUTTHURT BECAUSE I ALWAYS FUCKING DESTROY HIM SO HE USES A US PROXY.

The numbers the BLS shows disproves your own point of more people being in the labour force

Yeah because boomers are retiring. Why are you using a US proxy? You're the U6 retarded leaf.

SERIOUSLY WHO DID YOU THINK THE 94 GORILLION WERE YOU FUCKING RETARD?

Wrong

I don't use a proxy because proxies are useless. Just look at the username. I've been around here for months, kiddo

Most are health care, food service, temp help, and retail jobs. Besides perhaps healthcare, they really aren't great jobs.
Construction, Manufacturing, Education, State and Local Gov jobs are all down.

Let me teach you something:

1992 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

1996 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

2000 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

2004 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

2008 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

2012 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

2016 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

The whole "the economy isn't doing well" is merely a political stunt by trump since he is in the opposition.

and Sup Forums is stupid enough to believe it.

>People are classified as unemployed if they do not have a job, have actively looked for work in the prior 4 weeks, and are currently available for work.

bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

If the other leaf is talking about US he actually has exaggerated. After only 30 days, not 90, of not looking for work, people are no longer counted as unemployed.
This fact alone means real unemployment rates may be much higher than the number reported.

Yeah you're the U6 autistic leaf who's buttmad because I fucking destroy you every time.

>Once they retire, they aren't counted in the Labour force

YEAH THEY'RE OUT OF THE LABOR FORCE YOU FUCKING RETARD.

THEY ARE PART OF THE ~37% OUT OF THE LABOR FORCE

You're so fucking mad because I destroy you every time.

This is just showing why people are or aren't in the labour force. This says absolutely nothing of how many people are in the labour force

There are more people in the labor force.

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE CONFUSED AS FUCK.

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE EVEN ARGUING AHAHAHAHA.

>The economy is never bad

Moron

Yeah you get fucking destroyed by me everytime.

This leaf again. Everyday. You know your wrong and ignore facts. It's the reason you have to shill so hard and get emotional. Why are right wing people so much more leve headed? It's amazing how asspained this leaf is.

Don't you understand that he would say the economy is bad regardless of whether its actually good or bad?

A FUCKING LEAF

This is one of the problems with anonymity...you accuse people that you know them when you actually don't...

You have only proved my point and showed that most old people aren't in the labour force because they're retired

Anyways, to combat the 10k that leave the labour force due to old age, around 11k+ join the force (turn 16, etc) in the US per day

>the President is responsible for job growth in the private sector

Actually you need to learn how to fucking read.

The guy said

>Out of work for 90 days and you're classified as "Not actively job searching" and not included to the statistic.

As per your definition

>>People are classified as unemployed if they do not have a job, have actively looked for work in the prior 4 weeks, and are currently available for work.

YOU COULD BE UNEMPLOYED FOR 5 YEARS AND AS LONG AS YOU LOOKED FOR WORK THEN YOU'RE COUNTED AS UNEMPLOYED.

You see what I mean?

You fucking right wing retards don't even know what you're arguing.

You're arguing 2 different things.

The guy said if you're work out of work for 90 days then you're not counted as unemployed. That's just completely fucking wrong and I was correct to point that out.

Also, all measures from U3 tO u6 have plummeted under Obama.

The U4 measures discouraged workers. It's 5.2%.

It's obama's policies that saved the US from the 2008 economical crysis and made the job market the best it was since the 70's

That's because population is increasing and more children are being added. Should we congratulate Obama for people having sex and having children...?

I don't know you and you apparently don't know me. Look at the username. I've never changed it.

LOL did Republicans actually try to claim the economy was bad in 1996 and 2000? Definitely not in 2000. The US economy was on top of the world. Should've elected Gore to keep it going. Instead right wing retards elected Bush and he fucked America irreparably.

The Jew is right.

This recovery was the weakest in nearly all of US history

It literally happens every single year because if they don't do it, they can't win the election.

They have to deceive the public that they are actually "doing bad" even if the economy improved.

>le 4.9% meme
Ignoring real unemployment
>b-but it's college students and the elderly out of work!
yes and boomers are going to deplete SS by 2030 and student debt has increased almost exponentially under obama, along with default rates.

This stupid Canadian nigger who just discovered the FRED in his intro macro class needs to just leave, you don't actually understand economic consequences by posting m2 velocity charts and vague unemployment graphs.

No it's more like that people get tired of refuting a retard so they just ignore him

So you completely forget about the people who haven't looked for work in 4wks+?

Those people COULD be in the labour force but aren't considered since they don't look for work anymore. Discouraged worker numbers aren't even complete because they have cut off times also

So you're working with numbers that look at the most readily available information as logged with employers through SSecurity

You're so fucking retarded you're just making an ass of yourself. You don't even know what the fucking labor force is, who is part of it, who is not part of it, what it measures, etc.

You're just fucking clueless and you get completely fucking destroyed by me every single time.

Thx for more screenshot fodder.

>Once they retire, they aren't counted in the Labour force

YEAH EXACTLY. THEY'RE OUT OF THE LABOR FORCE.

Do you get it yet?

He's retarded. He knows he's wrong. It's why he has to shill so hard and use ad-hominem attacks.

>destroy 10 well-paying careers
>replace with 30 dead-end minimum wage jobs
>WE CREATED 20 JOBS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

The alt-white morons who follow Trump are literally the stupidest people on the Internet. Their level is about on par with people who are 70 y.o. and get all their world info off the evening news.

Seems most haven't realized he's bullshitting about his actual intentions and agenda even though everyone else has by now.

Actually the Republicans tried to make the 2000 election about Clinton getting BJ's in the oval office. They did not try to claim the economy was bad. That would've been retarded. Just like right wing retards trying to claim the economy is bad now which is why Trump is getting BTFO by hillary.

Also Bob Dole got btfo in 96. The GOP pulled money from his campaign and put it towards congressional races. The same thing they're gunna start doing to Trump.

Yet they should be being replaced with the 11k+ that join every single day by turning 16. But they don't. We lose labour participation because the income isn't equal to the outcome, in a way of speaking.

You're only disproving your own point and showing the most basic understanding of how two linear graphs work

Daily reminder that leafshill is a paid shill and gets BTFO in all of his threads.

Of course, now we know the Clinton tech economy was the biggest bubble ever known to mankind until that time.

>and Sup Forums is stupid enough to believe it.

In a free Western world, Trumpepes are suckers for programming fed to them by Putin misinformation trolls. Why would they be too smart to believe anything?