youtu.be/rThS7xVTnac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They will now.

I was confused for a sec on who was the guy. Damn chris pratt has changed

>mfw his first post-divorce relationship is with Jenny Slate

Aubrey Plaza is so fucking hot

so she has an umbrella mexican instead of an umbrella nigger

Cute jew

she was very clearly smitten with him, she even said as much in an interview, like that chick from the office. so probably.

>haha look!!!! april is being crazy and mean again!!!!
>oh wow her husband andy the lovable goofball is having the mental fortitude of a 8 year old!!

Literally the worst 2 characters on parks and rec.

youtu.be/4CIo5P5UBaY

1:24 in

chubby, early stages of balding, baby-face

Damn... is all I have to do in life get off my ass and hit the gym and then live my dreams?

All you need to do is convince Disney you can be a lead in an upcoming franchise. They'll do the rest.

Pretty much fatboy

Who's that pudgy fat fuck?

Pratt was definitely on steroids or some sort of performance enhance substance, even if it was just Tren/T.

Absolutely no clue if he got any substantial plastic surgery, but he definitely got hair replacement.

>If you oversimplify everything to the point of banality, it becomes unfunny!

He got ripped for Zero Dark Thirty tho.

I heard they did.

nah, there's like photos of him on a beach, even in GotG his hair looks very normal to me.
probably just a frontal wig. Most actors do this, just like Chris for Captain America. Then they shit Toppik on your crown and youre good to go.

Both of them were one note as fuck, with "quarter-notes" in that "wow april is actually a caring person and just dont know how to cope with it!!" and "Andy isn't always completely retarded!"

Fuck off

Without a shadow of a doubt OP.

>looking for deep character development in a sitcom

What scene in PandR most points to them having fucked?

They did, it's half the reason Anna faris asked her point blank on her podcast.

It's the number 6 podcast with Aubrey.

unqualified.com/2016/01/11/episode-09-aubrey-plaza/

Andy perhaps was pretty one-dimensional, but that's part-and-parcel of an ensemble cast. April actually did develop from apathetic teen to a mother with a passion for her job and working with others.

Also,

What was her answer?

Andy developed. He went from asshole to sympathetic to loveable over the course of seven years.

He went from cast guy, to put guy to shoe shine guy to helping non profits while being an entertainer on tv and birthday parties for kids all while having a shitty band gag for years.

I'd argue Andy changed the most considering you couldn't change his actual intelligence, so they relied on changing april's as his other half. And none of that would have happened without Aubrey deciding that her character would like Andy's and that was back when he was a fat fuck asshole type character.

What do you think she's going to say, come on. It's the fact she asked her at all like insecure grandma anna faris is.

Who gives a fuck, kill yourself

are there blind items?

>Damn... is all I have to do in life get off my ass and hit the gym and then live my dreams?
As long as you take roids, HGH, get gyno surgery, lipo, abdominoplasty, and a hair transplant, yeah.

Fair enough, but in many ways he didn't change at all. His maturity was roughly the same throughout the series, plus he never actually had a career or ambition aside from the short-lived police officer idea. Lack of maturity was really the root of him being an asshole, even though he was never that much of one. He was just immature throughout the whole series and that never really changed.

TLDR: He developed in some ways, but not in the way to address his biggest shortcoming.

>Damn... is all I have to do in life get off my ass and hit the gym and then live my dreams?
Yes.

I actually hope Ingrid goes west does well. Aubrey getting to star in more stuff = good

Also for olsen too.

She is really hot in Legion.In a crazy bitch kind of way.

>ywn bend her over and lick her butthole through those tights

Jenny Slate has cleaned up. Whats her secret?

Caps slooopy seconds hahaha

Tfw I wanted to see it but none of the theaters near me are showing it

Living in Central PA is suffering

it's getting a wider release. I don't know how wide but who knows

Shaving was a mistake

>tfw a beardlet

It depends on who you are.

Neat, hopefully it is next week since September is going to be a packed house of new movies

Who cares if Chris hit that. Chris can do better. The real question is did these two fug? youtu.be/rThS7xVTnac

The entire thread is about that and she said she almost got married to the guy so obviously she did, now fuck off you shipperfaggot.

wait what?

Link?

>tfw spent years in central pennsyltucky
going to applebees was high class. but the people were nice and the mountains were beautiful in the fall.

>tfw I look 100% shaved than with facial hair
I still wish I could grow a decent beard though.