You can't take The Bible and adapt it faithfully into ki-

You can't take The Bible and adapt it faithfully into ki-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M59hlry5kOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My favorite part of Genesis was definitely when Moses had giant rock crabs beating up a horde of people trying to get onto the Ark

>the intro
>the flashback to the fall of man
>the conversations with methuselah talking about his dad murdering an army of savage canaanite niggers with a flaming sword

this movie is straight illuminati brainwashing, and had too many parts that didn't hit the mark, but damn if it didn't give me goosebumps at times

THOSE ROCK MONSTERS WERE AWESOME

ARONOFSKY'S NEW MOVIE WITH BARDEM AND JLAW LOOKS SUPER SHIT THOUGH

THE MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY EFFECTS IN THE FOUNTAIN WERE AMAZING

This movie was only good because it has Emma Watson looking fertile

>its illuminati
Jesus christ, it's all around good

>primitive tribal white girls

Hnnnnggggggg.

>Genesis
>Moses

Do you even religion

Notice how everyone who makes fun of the rock monsters is a Christfag who has never read the actual scripture

You probably thinking the ark was a giant boat too

yeah ok do you really want me to get into this with screenshot proof because i honestly have the time and it's be kind of fun but only if you want. or look into it yourself but i'm fucking right.

This part was pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=M59hlry5kOU

I liked the combination of religious themes with an speck ancient aliums and some fantasy mixed in some post-post-apocalyptic scenario, my only complain would be the bad acting but in general is a good movie.

It was pretty kino desu

I liked it. My religious parents enjoyed it but kept pointing out the biblical inaccuracies as it went on.

>that scene where she gets raped to death by all those heathens and russel crowe just watches

bruh

>that scene where she gets Russell Crowe drunk and has sex with him to ensure the survival of the human race

bruhh

But it's not faithful????

Honestly I don't understand why hollywood thinks the stories need to be "spiced up" like they've endured for thousands of years and you don't even need to be religious to understand or enjoy them honestly.

she ruined the movie with her shit acting. what a frigid bitch

It is probably the most faithful biblical movie. You do know the bible is fantasy right? The word of man is inherently flawed and wrong.

Watson was better than Connelly

please do

[passage needed]

Book of Enoch

They're not rock monsters, and that book isn't canon unless you're Ethiopian.

>You probably thinking the ark was a giant boat too
If it wasn't a giant boat, then what was it?

>most faithful biblical movie
the most faithful biblical movie is a cartoon made by dreamworks m8

And I wasn't trying to say anything about the content of the bible as far fantasy v reality is concerned I'm just saying that it has many stories which I think. regardless of what you believe, are good stories and could just be presented as is but for some reason producers think they have to add stuff.

Spacecraft