Million Dollar Extreme Thread

Give me one good reason why you don't like Sam Hyde and Million Dollar Extreme.

youtu.be/JGIzLT1vN_Q

gab.ai/mde
gab.ai/codycigar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ?t=3083
youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp8CJxAX8gg
youtube.com/watch?v=KgeS6uo2n3c
youtube.com/watch?v=j79Vrqj2iDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only reddit kiddos, betas virgins manlets jealous and /leftypol/ white bois deslikes MDE and Sam

I liked the show. Couldn't they continue it on YouTube or something?

Andrew Ruse is the real talent of MDE.

Man I love Sam Hyde. He's hilarious.

Besides the fact he's painfully unfunny?

He's a contrarian with no substance to his comedy besides doing the opposite of the mainstream. The main issue is he thrives on making people feel uncomfortable with no real punchline afterwards. It'd be like shitting in a bag then handing it to someone and expecting them to laugh. There's no underlying message or theme. It's just a bag of shit.

I think they are working on stuff they just choose not to talk about it.

Hey Sam, have you gotten arrested yet for driving like a fucking moron yet?

Give me some Sam Hyde shit I don't know!

Reminder that if you got into MDE post 2015 you're the reason Sam's videos suck now and you missed out on the golden age of MDE.

He loves Allah

He got irony poisoned by Sup Forums and now he is literally niggerstomper58

Well said.

Kino

youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ?t=3083

He's really funny but he's morally bad.

All that shit about gloating over people killed in terrorist attacks, saying he wants to kill kids and stuff. The nigga has sold his soul to the devil, and I don't really want to be involved with him anymore.

2017: I am...forgotten....

I don't get his charm.

Who is behind these posts?

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c

Nothing wrong about that considering it was their own fault. It's actually pretty funny for a liberal who wants open borders to get rekt by the ones he wanted to invite in. Sweet justice, if you may.

>charm
>implying implications

t. Chicken Nugget scoons

I think he's gotten crazy like ACTUALLY a little crazy atm. been a fan of him and MDE since like 2012 i'd probably be a completely different person if I never knew about them.

He looks like human trash and his jokes are Sup Forums bait with fuck all wit or message.

Its telling that these threads are always about that greasy fucking caveman rather than the show or the other guys. But then they have lives, dont they Sam?

It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as outlet to deal with his demons?

You can barely comprehend how much he suffers for his art.

>t. (pic related)

kek

Saved

>no new hydewars in a month

whats he up to

I thought he was losing it, then I saw:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp8CJxAX8gg

Sam, I know you're in this thread, whatever happens, never stop.

He's busy.

The tv show was more off putting than funny. Cheap Tim and Eric knockoff.

>was funded by kickstarter
>didn't buy a new mic for the first 7 episodes of his lazy bullshit
What a fucking moron.

Delet this pls

I don't find Sam Hyde funny. I have nothing against him or anything, his shtick just doesn't appeal to me that much. I gave his show a chance, and while it had a few neat ideas, the focus on heavy-handed messages made it not very entertaining. I give him credit for getting it on television, if anything its definitely pushing the envelope.

still threads on this washed up cunt?

WP and t&e had literally nothing in common
watch wp again
its making fun of media with a "message". note the toss it project

I just want my fucking book man

>irony poisoned
I have been looking for a word that describes this process. Thank you.

who is Sam Hyde? he looks really unfunny...

He should take note from chals puregaming
He needs to focus on the better things in life

What I meant was I felt the messages themselves were more of a priority in most of the sketches than making it funny or entertaining. That may have been the intention, but it didn't make me enjoy it. If you're saying they did it ironically that doesn't really make it any better in my eyes

god i hate that faggots puffy apathetic face. He and eric look like rapists. Even sam at his fattest (now) he still looks like someone id be friends with

Looks just like you, Sam.
Fuck off and get a real job.

They probably are rapists. Remember the sketch they did where it was just a creepy dude who sold child slaves dressed up as clown? There was basically no punchline and it didn't feel like the thing was played for laughs at all.

That was mostly the work of dj douggpound, IE the source of most of T&E's success. He's a good dude, just really into horror

lel the child clown outlet was one of their few good works. God that show aged so bad man

>oh man i hate how rick and morty tries to appeal to reddit
>sam hyde is great

t. Pasta Gate is totally real guise!!!!!!!!!

Also Sam Hyde ist even less funny than Tim and Eric

MDE is really hit or miss. More miss nowadays since Sam doesn't care about making people laugh and is sort of just riding the wave of anti-MSM redpill nonsense. Sucks because he think he has determination and vision, despite having no talent, but he's wasting it appealing to the minority squadron of Sup Forums.

They're like Chris Chan threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgeS6uo2n3c

whoa... pretty emotional video

>Watch one of his Hydewars
>He makes a "we have to go all the way back to the beginning" joke but it's really autistic

Behold, the power of having mental splitting schizos as a fanbase. If you attack Sam, you're also attacking all right wing beliefs. He really is a like a messiah figure to his fans. To criticize Sam is to also criticize Trump.

*bumps thread twice replying to own comment with meme shit*

are you talking about baby sammy
that entire video was great wtf

>trusting the word of a tranny tripfag

How fucking stupid can you be? They'll do anything for attention.

>and it didn't feel like the thing was played for laughs at all.
t. someone who clearly gets tim and eric

>people liked when he said something I disagree with
>he must be samefagging, yeah that's it

/leftypoo/ transvestites will say that he isn't funny and is just preaching to the choir with his politics, which is objectively untrue, you could literally apply that shit to any artist whose politics you don't like, which is what the cummies in ITT will do. Sam is funny and he makes leftists look like fucking asshole retards in the same way Matt and Trey Parker make both sides look like fuckin retards

he raped marky

>Matt and Trey Parker make both sides look like fuckin retards
sure pal

Reminder that Eric and a few others were the success of Awesome Show, Tim has been riding Eric's coattails for 10 straight years.

Suck, boi.

The visuals are what brought the success, but i personally find Tim's natural comedic instincts to be the only redeeming factor of the show

except all of MDE's best work does not include Ruse.

Ok, kiddo. Btw, I'm not american and I'm not a Trump supporter.

>Tim's natural comedic instincts

I've heard that his stand up is shit though, and that's all him.

But that's not what happened you retard.

south park clearly mocks extremism in all its forms.

anyone who is upset is clearly an extremist. i've noticed that this argument was lifted straight from moviebob blob chipman - an extremist.

don't be an extremist.

This

Trey Parker is a libertarian

>child clowns sold as slaves
>bred by women with "clown features"
>they get sprayed in the face with poison when they try to sleep
>donny's SEEEEEEEEEEEED
>no punchline

wow you must be extremely retarded

stand up doesnt really suit him.
This is one of the few sketches i can still stand
youtube.com/watch?v=j79Vrqj2iDI

just something about his pudgy little face

>I've heard that his stand up is shit though
That's kind of his schtick. He does bad stand up on purpose. It's why he tours with Neil Hamburger, it's a bit.

I remember being 17

>stand up is shit though
>stand up doesnt really suit him

proof that MDE fans are high school dropouts, his stand up is bad on purpose

>he does bad stand up on purpose

Wouldn't being a shit comedian on purpose just make you regular old shit comedian? When a chef makes terrible food on purpose you don't say "That's his thing."

>DUDE IT'S BAD ON PURPOSE HAHA GEDDIT?
fuck off tim no one cares, it's 'bad on purpose' because you suck

MDE universe isnt really into insincerity

>Sam is funny and he makes leftists look like fucking asshole retards in the same way Matt and Trey Parker make both sides look like fuckin retards
Take off the Sup Forums goggles. Just because some comedians have critics who say they are offensive does not put all criticized activities of all comedians (e.g., Sam) in the same league. All you have to look at is his video of him proudly being an asshole to the reporter by degrading him. Sam never let him in on the """joke""", so from the reporter's perspective it was all genuinely hostile shit, as the reporter would find out, because the reporter was Jewish. Then when the reporter turned on him, Sam acted like he was the victim of some witch hunt by ZOG and begged for gibs. The worst part is, he could have gotten more fans from doing a polite interview--instead he decided it was better to call the reporter a kike and get himself fired. Yeah, that really is comparable to some comedians who say things on stage or in a scripted show that get some people mad temporarily.

No idea how you could stand behind someone of this kind of moral character, but since you're a Sup Forums crossboarder you probably also literally fantasize about murdering niggers and Jews, so there's my answer.

why could people not travel the world and still help people? its not an either-or thing

you're not seeing much output right now because Sam's in the middle of creating an entire franchise of MDE, dude just got fucking employees and an office, be patient damn

>Wouldn't being a shit comedian on purpose just make you regular old shit comedian?
Not if the crowd is laughing the whole time and is entertained? Seems like the only people who would pay to go to a Tim Heidecker show would be on board for this.

Its really fucking difficult to actually help people in 3rd world countries. All of the organizations you see are crony as hell.

>DUDE YOU THINK HE'S FUNNY YOU MUST BE Sup Forums
if you honestly think that what you're saying is in some way any different from what some fat middle aged soccer moms said about south park you should reevaluate your life blockhead

and even then its kind of selfish in a way. You're stripping that community of its survival-of-the-fittest type order and leading to the production of more mouths to feed just so you can share some pictures on line and feel good

FUCK TIM HEIDECKER FUCK ERIC ANDRE FUCK ADULT SWIM IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB WORLD PEACE WAS THE HIGHEST RATED ADULT SWIM SHOW OF ALL TIME

>make bad jokes "on purpose"
>Awesome Show videos make only 80k-100k views, the really well known ones gets 1m views
>Eric Andre makes top tier absurdist humor, inspired by philosophers
>1m-5m views per video on youtube, highest being 8m

Seems like when you actually put effort into your comedy people like you more. Hmm.

Two very different kinds of butthurt.

And some unabashed centrist-faggotry to boot.

This is exactly the kind of cancer I'd come to expect from a Sup Forums Sam Hyde thread.

Good reason to doubt the tranny but unfortunately Sam shows all the signs of being a repressed homo.

>survival-of-the-fittest type order

what

some places rely solely on tourism money and would be shitholes without it, so i dont see your point

I'm sorry you're too inbred to understand anticomedy sam

Can you use an actual argument to explain why being a centrist is bad. Not just
>Haha you wear funnee meme shirt. Pwned

>anti comedy is smart

You know that it's stoner comedy, right?

It's a good thing success can be determined by YouTube views. Sam Hyde's gonna be back on top in no time

Yeah T&E are really nervous about competing with shows like Nathan For You and The Eric Andre Show, which are both being produced by Abso Lutely. I bet Eric Andre's success is just keeping Tim up at night.

>When a chef
When a fat ass tries to debate it always goes back to food.

Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It's so unreal
Didn't look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on, but you didn't even know
Wasted it all just to watch you go