Mosley thread?

Mosley thread?
Mosley thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTWLP4paazk
youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs
mvlehti.net/2016/03/14/asylum-seekers-tried-to-commit-suicide-at-finnish-refugee-centre/
youtu.be/3NqG2lAojNQ
newbritishunion.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8
youtube.com/watch?v=-iC6BhSO3Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l22JMBE2Ubk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post your rare mosleys

Reminder that Britain would've seen the light and joined Germany and prevented ww2 from happening if their nazi party leader, Oswald Mosley wasn't such a goddamn creepy weirdo.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTWLP4paazk

He literally makes my skin crawl. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way because like I said, Britain would be under nazi rule now if people weren't so creeped out by him.

He's responsible for ww2

explain how he was responsible you nigger swede, and how is he a creepy weirdo?

Look at the gif you posted and the video I posted. He's the creepiest nigga in history. The people of Britain turned away from fascism because they didn't want to be associated with that creep. He singlehandedly caused the war.

it was the battle of cable street and such riots that gave him a bad name, where's your evidence swedecuck

How would you feel if the hairiest and creepiest Imam started causing riots and trouble in your country? Would you join his party?

No? Well, that's exactly how the people of Britain felt about Mosley back then. He was just some crazy French creep with a turtleneck

I feel like if he was around today, he'd be shooting up schools because girls keep turning him down. Or at least ranting in videos on youtube about how he deserves love because he's a true alpha.

They felt like he was an outside invader working for Nazi Germany. Just like we feel about Muslims today

he isn't french at all, he was in both labour and tory so hardly a weird newcomer
stop pretending you know things, no wonder everyone hates what people from a cuck country say

Thanks user started same thread months back but got archived and lost these gfs

The fuck are you on about? He was from an old british family, with a big estate and he was even a "sir".

But somehow he seems to have gotten his fair share anyway -

"During this marriage he had an extended affair with his wife's younger sister Lady Alexandra Metcalfe, and with their stepmother, Grace Curzon, Marchioness Curzon of Kedleston, the US-born second wife and widow of Lord Curzon of Kedleston. (...)

Cynthia died of peritonitis in 1933, after which Mosley married his mistress Diana Guinness, née Mitford (1910–2003). They married in secret in Germany on 6 October 1936 in the Berlin home of Germany's Minister of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda Joseph Goebbels. Adolf Hitler was one of the guests."

Also worth noting: His second wife was one of the famous Mitford sisters, who were considered the most beautiful and sought after socialites of the time, so it was no bad catch either.

Pic related - His lady

what's your point, cuck

Mosley BTFO everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs

That this guy was so fucking creepy, and a terrible leader for a political movement, and had he not had a title and money he'd have gotten zero pussy. And had he been around today, and been just an ordinary guy, he'd probably be shitposting on Sup Forums and making angry youtube videos with 'the truth'.

how btfo

not much different from yourself right now

Some of us have this thing called self-distance

Fucking watch it u anglo-fuck, or don't u understand English?
Oh wait of course you don't you sandnigger cunt.

says cuckland

did you mean mosley got BTFO or he BTFO everyone else, I may have misunderstood actually

Oi Finish cunt BTFO ok

Hey sven behave He was based as fuck ..you have no real historical leaders numpty

mvlehti.net/2016/03/14/asylum-seekers-tried-to-commit-suicide-at-finnish-refugee-centre/
Also Finns starting the fire first kek
>Mosley BTFO everyone.
Say it out loud:
Mosley blows the fuck out everyone.
Lad pls

U fokken wot m9?

>Mosley blows the fuck out everyone.
Dat sentence form do

atleast we're on the same page
have some gorilla tits

>Mosley
>nazi party leader

Never post here again

HoI 4 portraits are great

Wait, Trotsky was in the game?

I thought you dissing Mosley lad
shoot that ape with a shotgun no a cruise missile lel
some football manager who ruined the England team haha

If you don't Purge you can invite Trotsky back, then Stalin gets assassinated with a pickaxe instead :^)

Neat

What's scary is that he predicted the EU and the "refugees".
youtu.be/3NqG2lAojNQ

He actually advocated for an EU superstate.

Why aren't you guys a member yet?
Or are you just a bunch of phonies?

newbritishunion.co.uk/

>not wanting to Renovatio Imperii

Yes, but the EU of today is the opposite of what he wanted.

You're right. It's too decentralised.

Based Top Lads ..they would take on the kike filth ..

I've been following them for well over 2 years. They don't really do anything it seems.

Where'd you get the watermark free version?

He was handsome as fuck, no homo.

Any group like that here is likely to be compromised.

this is the brexit voters of the daze ..

most of them would be james bonds lel

They're not on here. Primarily on facebook.

I certainly hope they succeed but it's been quiet for well over 2 years.

Great interview. You should all watch this

he was a bit funny looking desu, kind of beady, but handsome in some ways yeah

Someone posted it here and I saved, don't know where they got it.

I posted that one originally.

I recommend Mosley's books on fascism as well if anyone has not read them.

beautiful

This was the BUF rally in Earl's Court in 1939. I believe it holds the record for largest indoor political rally, with 80,000 people.

The rally was a call to prevent war and take Britain into a nationalist & fascist state. Mosley had warned against globalism and international banks. He also argued for freedom of speech for all people in Britain due to the constant attacks by far leftists at his speaking events. Exactly the same as they're doing today.

Unfortunately, the Battle of Cable Street fucked everything up, mainly because of communists, and Mosley was kicked out of the country. As a result, uniforms in political parties were also banned in the UK.

aside 'Fascism for the Million' and '100 questions' what is essential Mosely Reading? I'm getting more and more interested in Fascism, I think Natsoc is more suited to central Europe.

All of his material, there's quite a few.

If you're interested in Fascism as a philosophy, there's plenty of material by various authors, but you'll have look for it yourself since most fascists differ. Like how Mussolini's fascism was different from Mosley's fascism. You can also easily find some youtube videos on it too.

Examples: youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8

youtube.com/watch?v=-iC6BhSO3Mw

for such a big rally i love how clean and organized it looks.

Most were back then.

autism

I've found that it's much better to link Mosley speeches when trying to redpill frustrated conservatives than Hitler's.

There's just something about the German language that makes it sound angry and evil, at least to Americans. Even with accurate subs and quality audio(where you can tell that he's choking up and not really angry) they just reject it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ

BEADY LITTLE EYES
FULL OF LIES

Tragically he was much more intelligent than the british establishment and wanted to avoid forcing a war on Germany. But much like WW1 Britain got forced into a war by the (((elite))) which shafted the british people, its wealth, independence and empire. The only winner of WW1 was America, likewise the same in 2 (the soviet union was doomed to fail anyway)

I prefer Italian.

He looks just like Nigel Farage lol

you must be kidding Mosley was literally a puppet of Mussolini, financed by Mussolini, he copied everything from him. Watch this goofy muppet taking lessons from his master.
youtube.com/watch?v=l22JMBE2Ubk

Nige is not handsome though

Eternal Anglo thread?
Eternal Anglo thread.

>he copied everything from him

Never would have guessed.

Here comes the turkroach.

Anglos can't create culture
they have to copy it and pervert it

Mudshit pls go.

Why are you anti-white?

Why do you want to destroy the Aryan race?

Rockwell is smarter and a better orator.

DAILY REMINDER

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIVES FOR NOTHING BUT ARYAN GENOCIDE

HE WANTS TO CONSUME YOUR BLOOD; ARYAN MAN

Aryan vs Anglo in the media

"Some call it bolshevism, some call it libertarianism, some call it anarchism, some call it Keynesianism. I call it Angloism."
- Oswald Mosley

"Kill the Aryan! Kill all of them, rape their women, steal their property, kill him! The Aryan is not a human but an ANIMAL." - Oswald Mosley

all the anglos left for the fdr and chuchill thread

gonna drop ANGLOpills there

Anglo - free market, democracy, egalitarism
Aryan - collectivism, destruction, false sense of superiority

God bless america and their motherland britannia.

stop it.