Donald J. Trump will be the next president of the United States

Donald J. Trump will be the next president of the United States.

Under him, the globalist elite will manufacture an economic crisis. This crisis will be worse than the 2008 "Great Recession".

The MSM will promptly and squarely blame Trump's populist stance and protectionist policies as the prime catalyst for the economic meltdown.

Out of this will come an overarching narrative to advance globalism for "the greater good of humanity," and the importance of leaving policies as advocated by Donald J. Trump behind in the past.

Drumpf will NEVER become president! Understood?!

Who's drumpf?

i thought of this before. seems very likely that things will crash during presidency even without the globalists just because of bad timing.

kek wills it

It's going to be hard for them to do that after they've been thrown into prison. Trump is going to change the libel laws and go after these lying jews.

They crash the economy he audits the fed.

Too bad Obama has to sign the QE4 in September, it won't be on Trumps watch.

I don't know any Drumpfs in the election process at the moment, but "Never" is a little far as it goes forward for all time.

But if you're talking about the 2016 Presidential race, I would agree as the main contenders are Trump and Clinton and there's no dark horses sweeping up polls so close to the election.

BEATS

You DRUMPFAGS are delusional

Trump will NEVER be president. Hillary is CRUSHING him in the polls right now, nobody wants your orange meme.

Have you guys ever wondered why his family converted to judaism but he himself doesn't want to be a jew?

Really makes you think.

I still remember the day trump shared an Instagram post from a user named 'audit the fed' way early on in the primaries

The absolute fucking madman

The economy will crash regardless of whether he is elected or not. The current paradigm is completely unsustainable.

(((Polls)))
Good job being informed faggot

and following this economic crash will come the third world war between NATO and the SCO.

We're in for a rough ride lads.

That's right, the polls are rigged when Trump is losing, how could I forget?

I swear, you DRUMPFAGS are fucking pathetic, can't wait to drink your tears in November!

Agreed. There are lots of writings on the wall that a crash could easily happen even without intervention. Either way, it stands to be an excellent chance for us to "learn of the dangers of populism and the damage it can cause when we attempt to go against the inevitability of globalism" when it is Trump's policies that "lead us to this disaster".

It is sincere to question of Trump is an unwitting pawn of the globalists, or he is very conscious of what most likely will happen under his presidency. Given his wealth and nomination under a major US political party, it seems hard to believe this was all an unexpected accident, and that Trump is some kind of savior not behoven to the powers at be.

>le murica oligarchy
>capitalism is rigged
>the government protects the rich

polls are rigged!? no way plebs! drumpf is just unpopular!

No the polls are simply always rigged.

Half truths and fabricated bs is what the mainstream media is all about.

This is sadly true, same thing happened right after the Brexit victory on a smaller scale.

t. PRETTY MUCH A NON-COUNTRY

You don't have vision.