Who's your alienfu?

Who's your alienfu?

Borg Queen since First Contact (the only Star Trek movie I seen in the theatre)

I have a lot of alienfus, I cannot include all.

Four aliens among 12, mmhmm

Ayesha

Oh yeah

I wonder what kind of color her piss is

Purple would be most sexy

>chiana
pleb

>no one posted xenomorph yet

you're all plebs

She like a brunette is superior

giv alien/mummy/razerblade Sofia GF!

what's a sofia GF

Almost a space jewess, I want to preserve my ears and an alien that can fight.

>tfw Tammy Macintosh will never moisturize you
why live

Sofia Boutella, she played Jaylah, Ahmanet (The Mummy) and Gazelle (chick with knife-legs) and frensh spy in Atomic Blonde.

She was my gf on Star Wars the Old Republic.

I felt more loved than with my real life actual gf.

hey sexy

Good movie, but shit waifu

Vette was the worst waifu, incredibly immersion breaking. Especially given that the setting was a xenophobic totalitarian regime. Would've loved to kill/10 but the writers at BW have a hard-on for annoying, quirky chars that are shittily written.

That's just what we needed: a Druish princess

Vette was the best waifu character fag.
Being Sith means doing whatever the fuck you want includying marrying your Twi'Lek cumslave if you wish.

LS Sith Warrior was one of the better-written stories.

LS Sith Inquisitor made no sense whatsoever though.

I don't know why tv hates that movie it was fun

between ahsoka tano, aayla secura and darth talon

>Being Sith means doing whatever the fuck you want includying marrying your Twi'Lek cumslave if you wish.

You really don't know your SW lore do you?
The Sith Empire is a totalitarian police state which forbids interbreeding of species. Sith Lords of status would be disgraced, publically, for dating someone who is according to all sources of lore on SWTOR, worth less than a bar serving droid.

That is not even to speak of the fact that extramarital sex is literally illegal in the Sith Empire, and cheating is punishable by death. Sure, Sith can do "whatever they want", that's why light side Sith are publically executed.

>"CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP" during an interrogation scene
>is a good waifu
Sure. Kiss my ass you illiterate faggot. A a blind deaf comatose lobotomy patient could fucking see how awful and setting breaking a character Vette is.

Did you have this collage lying around for this particular question?

Any alienfus who aren't just differently colored human women, with some face prosthetics at best? Bonus points for not even humanoid body shape.

>The Sith Empire is a totalitarian police state which forbids interbreeding of species. Sith Lords of status would be disgraced, publically,
Actually, Humans were considered second class citizens in the original Sith Empire. Sith Purebloods looked down upon everyone, but did not ban interbreeding.

You are mixing up the movie-era Empire (which was more Human-centric) with the old Sith Empire.

>Actually, Humans were considered second class citizens in the original Sith Empire. Sith Purebloods looked down upon everyone, but did not ban interbreeding.
>Actually, Humans were considered second class citizens in the original Sith Empire. Sith Purebloods looked down upon everyone, but did not ban interbreeding.

What is your reading comprehension? I'm speaking about alien species and lesser species. Also, you're mixing up the Naga Sadow empire with the reconstituted Sith Empire one. Pick up a lore book faggot.

>Who's your alienfu?

Funny, she doesn't look Druish?

>Vespa, Princess

>Illyria first one
Patrician choice, even though not exactly an alien
Having more than one (1) though is a sign of plebness

>it's an alien that grew up on an entirely different planet with its own unique evolutionary system and looks like a human with a different skin color episode

just like in engineering, there are many ways to arrive at pretty much the same solution

clearly the human body is what PEAK PERFORMANCE looks like

God I love Sofia Boutella so much. She's funny and cute but also pretty tough and badass. Her voice, damn.

>clearly the human body is what PEAK PERFORMANCE looks like

Then where are my retractable genitalia, wings and gills?

>people think this is good cgi

And oh god, how she moves. So flexible... check some of her sportswear commercial ads. On top of that, her unique facial features, especially chin. Although some may find it off, seems exotic and stands out compared to 90% cutes You normally see. Intriguing and somehow hot.

JJ always knew what I want.

The chinky Twi'lek.

Laura Flynn Boyle as Serleena in MIB2 before she became an actual alien from surgery.

You miss the crucial part when they mate with humans and are capable of producing fertile offsprings

Even if they somehow convergently evolve into humanoids it's still not explained why they are compatible on a genetic level with humans

Not an alien boyo, she's an earthling. Good choice though.

Another patrician choice

My nigga

>alien chicks thread
>scrolls down a bit
>NO Leeloo
>still scrolling
>NO Leeloo
>scrolls whole thread
>NO Leeloo at all

Why even live

Amen. And one of the few waifus you can take home to your mother, too.

>tfw I thought she looked like a dirty baby doll when I was a kid

Kek. If she had been Asian it'd have been better imo.

would have smashed in zero g until I died from dehydration

Mines perfect.

?? That cgi looks great imo, especially for 2009. Look at how realistic the water is.

ass effect doesn't count

mass effect*

part cluster lizard, and part renegade love slave.

Nah, he got it right the first time.

The ONLY movie in the 8 years since Avatar that has objectively better CGI imo is the apes series, and the sheer amount of it isn't even close to Avatar.

just imagine getting a crying blowjob from this little bitch

Episode 1 Aeryn was objectively the hottest version. And I don't say that because she aged, but she had sex hair the whole time and it was just...magnificent.

I loved how plucky and positive she was. First Zev was best.

good man

She's good, but...

Suicide Squad beat this for makeup.

Who is the girl on the top left with the glasses?

Playing on a technicality.

>Lara Flynn Boyle in MIB2
What the fuck. Even watching that movie as a kid I was thinking "why are they acting like she's super hot?" She's got negative hips, not a single curve and a giant head

>literally just a human with purple eyes, some lines on her head, and 3 fingers
Bravo Bioware

The worst part about this is there are actually non-humanoid aliens but you can never have them on your team or friend them

Spiky girlfriend is the cutest of ayys.

Great taste as well.

*blocks your bed-sheets*

Best Alienfu

Hannah Williams from Todd and the Book of Pure Evil

I'm brazilian, she's exotic to me. Pale and skinny, I fap to the vore scene since the film was released (I was 11 years old at the time.)

Claiming best ayyfu

>Katherine Heigl best anything
Nah

These boring fucks, with their bland taste, picking blonde bitches as their alienfus.

Hmm waifu from good mass effects, or waifu from shit mass effect

Waifu from the shit (not shit, just not as good desu) Mass Effect it is then.

What?
Somebody likes something from Mass Effect: Andromeda?

Am I seeing clearly here?

Why did they crop out the fake nose every time they showed it on TBS?

Imagine owning this statue in your house

wouldn't that just be crazy haha

OP asked for alienfu, not gamefu. So take your memefu and fuck offfu.

Oh youpretentious piece of shit, That cg holds up fine