U habe to lose 50 pounds by tomorrow

u habe to lose 50 pounds by tomorrow

why is he so serious all the time?

How many of his patients do you think he's watched die?

good point, he also seems like hes 1000 years old

Huh. He's actually Iranian

I always thought he was Armenian

Another fatty that dies on his watch he has to live another decade.
It's a curse and he's grown immune to those who get fatter.

I have lost 38 pounds this summer by completely dropping soda and going on intermittent fasting

Legitimately upset that Steven finally got his act together and got the surgery. Considering how he'd treated his family and the nurses he deserves to die painfully.

>38
Nice, 34 pounds here and going great. I just ate less lmao, idk what got into me but I just stopped being a fatty.

>going on intermittent fasting

Congratulations on tanking your metabolism. You'd probably have lost more if you'd just eat right and not starve yourself.

My metabolism has always been extremely slow, it's why I went on IF in the first place.

Bye bye left leg.

sounds like something a fatty would say

yeah, hunger is the enemy to weight loss. The less hungry you are the more chances you have to burn fat.

I like 1 meal a day (snack for breakfast and dinner) and it works for me. Lots of chicken, fish, rice, less bread and noodles but I don't avoid anything except soda and fast food.

honest question ...why dont they just give these ham planets speed ?

when i endulged many years ago i basicaly didnt eat and lost plenty of weight..

>Lisa, I'm Dr. Now
>The diet plan I just filed with the nurse lists: salad, yogurt and fruit but only one lil' eggroll
>First one to lose 100lbs gets to stay in my hospital
>He didn't diet so good
>Tell me about James K, why does he consume 15,000 calories a day?
>Lotta loyalty for a former cheating wife...

>OR MEBBE SHE'S WONDERIN' WHY YA'LL WOULD MAKE A MAN DIET, 'FORE GIVIN' HIM A GASTRIC BYPASS?

>At least you can talk, who are you?

>ET DON'T MATTER WHO I EM, WUT MATTERS IS MUH FEWD
>NO ONE CARED WHO I WUZ 'TIL I PUT ON TH' WEIGHT

>James K?
>If I touch those leg boils, will you die?

>ET WUD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL...

>You're a big guy...

>...OW, MUH LAYGS!

>Was getting fat part of your plan?

>OF COURSE

>Well congratulations, you got fat, now what's the next step of your master plan?

>EATIN' THIS CHINESE FEWD
>WITH NO LEFTOVERS!

what was the point of this post?

probably so they wouldn't lose so many brain cells that they can't spell 'indulged' anymore.

no offence.

It's called humor.

Something autists have difficulty understanding.

Steven looks decent now.... I wonder if Dr. Now gave him the surgery.

what kind of human being would find that funny?

disdain for fatties

at least he tried to make OC, something cancerous newfags like you would know nothing about

Why is Dr.Now so fat?

fasting is natural for humans and it's also proven to have health benefits

Metabolism is a meme, you're not going to have two people who weigh 200 have a metabolism that's different by more than 100 calories unless one of them is really jacked. Calories ingested and exercise is nearly all of the game.

I only remembered as I hit submit, but one significant variant for "metabolism" is actually how you regulate temperature. Being cold regularly can make a big difference for calories burned. Your body literally has to produce heat to compensate, which if you have a heater you know is energetically expensive. So if you are climate controlled 24/7 that's a factor for your weight

try and then fail and all you've done is failed.

Then call me an autist, cos I see no humor in that post

>Looks decent
>Judging from a head and shoulder shot

You'd be easy prey for fatties on dating sites.

>when you're so fucking fat you break a solid titanium bed frame

The fact that he can stand up is amazing.

I don't think he' even standing in that shot.

>you're not going to have two people who weigh 200 have a metabolism that's different by more than 100 calories unless one of them is really jacked

I agree with the other stuff but this isn't true. There are plenty of studies that show that there is up to 40% variance between people that isn't explained by any known factor (bf%, activity level, diet, etc.) and studies specifically on people who lose huge amounts of weight quickly whose metabolisms are significantly lower than people of similar weight.

It's not even OC

Tell me Doctor: If you are indeed the greatest weight-loss physician in the country as you claim to be, then why is it that you yourself are classified as obese under your very own body mass index?

Heh heh.
Fatties

Was being a faggot part of your plan?

LITERALLY tvkino

he realizes the weight of the situation

You're a big guy.

What can change the nature of a fat?

60 lbs this year by drinking less soda and working out an hour a day.

>Legitimately upset that Steven finally got his act together and got the surgery. Considering how he'd treated his family and the nurses he deserves to die painfully.
He'll still die. He can't keep it up.

u gotta lose weight or u die ok?

He's still tearing his hair out. he'll have the weight back in a year or two.

He's old and works a job that tends to encourage people to eat lots of fast food, soda, and energy drinks.

gib piza

>So if you are climate controlled 24/7 that's a factor for your weight
That's part of why jogging or even just walking is deceptively good for weight loss

>There are plenty of studies that show that there is up to 40% variance between people that isn't explained by any known facto
Post three.

>Fat people are still alive while my boy Rich died

im mad