Self Checkout RUINED

My local grocery store used to have self checkout lanes. They removed them a few weeks ago. They gave some bullshit official explanation but the real reason was that Black people were using them to steal. Why must they ruin everything for others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FxINJzqzn4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why couldn't they just keep the self checkout lanes and not let blacks use them?

Gosh, you'll have to interact with a cashier now *shudders*

Literally all the store's staff are black except the manager. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want that. Also there's a "security" dude who is like frail and elderly black guy who couldn't stop shit.

This is very true. Our walmart used to have them, then stealing problem, now reopened them with more people watching. And yes it is almost ALWAYS black people stealing my sister works at a walmart.

Niggers have to ruin everything good.

i find it hard to believe that people stole so much using self-checkout that the losses exceeded the savings.

Well you underestimate how many sketchy black people I see at my local grocery store.

Dude there's a problem at stores in nigger neighborhoods pretty much on a daily basis. Even the ones they don't catch the nigs always sneak some expensive small item with their cheap shit.

You also have a problem with confrontation especially with these fucking loud mouth niggers who make a huge scene if you say anything to them. All that does is drive (white)people to stop shopping there.

nigs steal, and they don't just steal a little.

It might be a natural compulsion.

Ive seen little nogs just blantantly walking out of the store with shit. No one does anything.

I liked the self checkout cause you can't redeem food stamps at them. So you don't have to deal with niggers arguing that ice cream is the same thing as milk

I remember when there was the idea many years ago I think it would use RF ID or something but the idea was you put the whole shopping cart inside a feeding thing and it would auto ring up everything instead of you having to manually scan shit yourself in a self checkout machine. One thing that always bugs me about using a self thing is when there is litterally no room on the place item area for items that you can't put in bags, such as 12 can soda packs.

yeah you can. You can use EBT as a debit card.

youtu.be/FxINJzqzn4w

Self check outs are bullshit. Why would you pay the same for less service?

Plus a way for them to pay for less employees

So I can keep my headphones on/music on the entire time.

Blacks often rob stores out of business.
I've watched plenty of chain retail/grocery stores open in nigville over the years.
They eventually shut down.
Usually in the first year.

Confirmed.
I don't go into any place I don't have to in a black atea, or even frequent anywhere that attracts or markets to blacks.
Not even gas stations.
Niggers are unbearable animals.

presumably you don't use ATMs either

I work at a 7-Eleven, can confirm niggers aren't human

>blacks always stealing and fighting
>poo in loo owner won't pay for security

the other day i saw a black couple stealing the carrier bags in argos, the ones they leave out so people can carry the massive catalogue home
they took nearly the whole pile of bags

britanons will know what i mean anyway

>paying to use a bank
Broski, they are already fucking you on interest rates. There is no reason to give them any more money.

Wait, you think it was just black people stealing in the self-checkout lines?

>paying to use an ATM
Don't use ATMs that aren't run by your bank, genius.

And then they have the balls to complain about living in a "food desert".

Have you ever met a nigger?

Fuck self checkouts. I only use them because there is usually no line.
The damn things suck. The operating systems suck. They never work. If you go to move an item out of the way or double bag it the machine will lock itself and make you wait for the cashier on the other side of the store to come over and ok it. I had one not even accept me pressing the "start" button to begin checking out. Stood there trying to initiate it for two fucking minutes before I had to go to another one, half way through checking out I saw it FINALLY go to the "scan your stuff" screen.

You too? thought it was just me, all the places by me got rid of self checkout, sometimes I used to have to run in quickly for some eyeliner or something, it was easy in-an-out at the self checkout, now I have to wait in line behind some slow spic paying for his groceries in quarters

Good. They exacerbate the problem of unemployment when we already have mass-immigration and minimum wage laws making that enough of an issue. I'd be glad to see them all gone.

>weight everything as bananas
>works every time

So fucking true

OP where the fuck do you live?

I use self checkout so nobody knows im on food stamps.

Fuck my life.

Dey just workin dey hustle

So? Fuck self checkouts.

>They exacerbate the problem of unemployment
That's false though

It's the same situation on indian reservations.
They complain about having nothing but beef jerky and twinkies, while cans of vegetables sit on the shelves collecting dust.

>walmart neighborhood market opens in my hood
>open for 3 days until they suffer massive losses
>can't leave, they just built the damn thing
>solution: cameras EVERYWHERE
>mfw they still lose hundreds of dollars worth of product per day

Bets on how long it'll take them to shut down?

>go to produce section.
>put expensive free range natural organic non GMO locally grown presticide free into a bag.
>at self checkout.
>declare them as standard apples.

Civilised countries don't charge you for using the Jew in the wall

>Jew in the wall
>not calling it the Automated Talmud Machine

Self checkouts are fucking stupid anyway. Good that niggers abused the system. Now the stores have to fucking hire people.

How do you autist even support this idea?

Automated checkouts should give you a fucking discount per item. For the 5 minutes I spend scanning my own shit, the shop is not paying a minimum-wage sack of lard to do the same. 5% seems reasonable.

why would you steal carrier bags

at self check out

wife getting shitty as we both struggle with the shit self check out

suggest she grab an empty trolly, so that trolly a is unscanned stuff and trolly b is scanned stuff

she says no, wants to use the existing trolly

10 bags, i scan she packs

no no this one needs scanning
no no that one has already been scanned see
no no im not buying that, put that to the side
total fucking chaos

escalating
why am i scanning this bullshit and there are nine check outs empty and fucking one check out manned,

scan 5 bags and leave with 10, arguement with wife totally worth it

gas the kikes, race war now

The only people who get hired are dumb black people.

D.C.

yes yes now you can check out your own groceries, stupid goy, no discount for you, but a generous discount for the business.

We'll have you stocking the shelves soon and cutting your own meat in the deli, &we'll call it consumer empowerment yes yes

Sounds like you should have bought a new wife at the store.

As soon as they can sell the building they'll probably leave.

My college neighborhood was urban and the grocery store had carts with those wheels that would automatically lock up when they left the parking lot area (like a dog fence embedded in the ground). They'd still try to steal them. There would always be a big pile of carts on their side/upside down about 20 feet past the parking lot on the way to the bus stop. They never learn.

Except the one time I saw two of them that DID learn, at least sort of. They were walking down the sidewalk CARRYING the fucking cart, one in front one in back. Fucking mind boggling.

I've worked security, retail, collections, customer service, sales etc.
I'm perfectly aware that they're less than human in any setting.

>use self checkout
>scan beer
>PLS WAIT FOR ASSISTANT TO CHECK ID
>wait for 5 minutes
>someone finally comes
>they input some code
>didn't even check my ID

Yeah, fuck self checkouts. Cashier is faster if you're buying alcohol.

You need to move,user.

Its faster if there arent 10 idiots using them already.

I've lucked out with that so far, place I buy beer happen to have the cashier actually at their post.
I'm to the point where Ill scream across the store at them to come over though.

I do shit like this,too.

My neighborhood Albertsons did the same thing during the summer. I have a good "relationship" with the customer service manager. She told me that they removed them because too many people (read: dindus) were using them to steal from the store. Also, they said that by removing them, they were able to hire 2 more cashiers.

I 100% support the decision.

They didnt fire anyone to add self checkout,moron.if anything it added jobs because theres an attendant.

Well theres your problem

Can't really afford to move so it is what it is for now.

We can't have nice things till we get rid of niggers.

Good. Self check-outs are jewish schemes anyways.

>

Make bigger,less frequent shopping trips to suburbs if possible.

Maybe stop whining and deport them back to Africa, where they can be KANGZ all day long?

If you've got a business, you didn't build that.

self checkout lanes are slower than attended lanes.

Maybe if you had a real bank instead of NiggerFirst you could find free ATMs

I have a white friend that does this too, I can't convince him that it's wrong...I hope he gets caught and charged.

Always black people is a generalization. It can be anyone with a mental or financial deficiency. Learn to logic.

exactly. whenever the tell me to go the selfchecklane, i refuse and put my grocery on the belt so the cashier has to work for her salary!

Worked retail for years in black areas, this shit doesn't surprise me at all.

Big black bitches walking out the door with the large Tide bottles.

Group of blacks distracting the the workers out in the aisles while other blacks grab cigarette cartons from behind the counter and run

The black employees themselves were always fired for stealing or not showing up or free bagging for friends. Even the black guy in school to be a fucking doctor got fired for stealing.

Black dads using their kids to push carts full of stolen items out to the car.

And the endless stream of niggers going through the trash at night and then trying to steal the items on the receipts they find so they can return them.

>How do you autist even support this idea?

because they don't hire people

there are still only 2 lanes ever open despite there being 8-10 checkout lanes present, and this is during the weekend in the afternoon. They just have 2 registers open even though 7-8 people are lined up behind them.

This. Retail stores are already skeleton crewed.

Would you rather wait while the one cashier ring up Margarita as she nods back in half confused spanglish or you and the rest of the poor bastards stuck behind her all go to the 4 self check-out registers?