This man has acid reflux and diabetes, say something nice about him

this man has acid reflux and diabetes, say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vPRZ8enOoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some Tums might do you some good, Rich.

If his diet wasn't so fucking terrible he wouldn't have either.

Used to take those for reflux and they just made me nauseous which was even worse.

just stop eating so much

>Milwaukee construction worker has existential depression.

Do you keep tabs of what he eats daily?

this, he looks like he lives on gummy bears and ice cream

Fucking look at him, lardass. You don't look like that with a good diet.

Why do people in these threads seem to have an obsession with the physical appearance of the RLM guys? It's fucking weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vPRZ8enOoU

what did we think

Hope he loses a foot

>Wonder why a thread about members of RLM's appearance attract people who want to talk about RLM member's appearance

You're not too bright are you?

>we
Think for yourself, you braindead sheep.

Why have a thread about it in the first place, dumbass?

Why not? Why do you come into threads you don't like and bump them?

Damn they're really getting into Len lately
Great shit, the guy is a class act. I wouldn't pair him with Rich though.

TUMS FESTIVAL

It's really astonishing to think Rich actually has technical skill when he's such a buffoon.

I have to wonder who proposed this episode, Rich or Len.

I get the feeling that Rich was the only one besides len that had seen the movie.

Yeah you take it for heartburn, not reflux.

Is Len just a member of RLM at this point?

He's been in two videos in the last three years.

Jay and Mike do a really great job editing Rich into being likable.

He's apparently the nicest guy in the world according to just about anyone who has met him

Rich or Len? Because I can totally believe Len.

Rich doesn't even fuck. You just cuddle with him. You lay face to face with him, his big warm gut pressing into your stomach, and smilingly stare into each other's eyes, having conversation into the early hours of the morning. He'd probably stroke your hair. Just imagine his gentle voice, that angelic smiling face, and every conversation with him being like a fucking dream of heaven, deep, long, spiritual talks about life and love.
Dating Rich would be like dating the Buddha.

Both, actually, if we go by Rich's anecdotes of being recognized around town or elsewhere. (On the other hand, Jay and Mike will be polite to you but keep it short, and AIDSMoby will try to bantz but fail.)

Len does seem like a bro, though. Stand up guy

No one can willingly work in as much B-movie schlock as Len does and not be a nice guy. People who like schlock are just good people.

And then he does the laugh, right?

>mike, jay, rich, and guests
>tons of real jokes and chemistry

>mike/jay or mike/rich and aidsmobey and thewizard
>constantly laughing at stupid bullshit to the point where real jokes don't get said
>constantly laughing at everything mike says even when its horseshit so he'll keep paying them
>also random aidsmobey PC lectures if they make too harsh of jokes

At least they got rid of the woman with the shrill laugh, that was just unnecessary sexual tension I didn't need when hanging out with my friends.

do they pay the guests for appearence on episodes?

i'd assume they pay for their flights/accomodation, but anything beyond that?

maybe they could replace beardfat with len

>sexual tension
Holy shit what's it like to have never talked with a female irl?

I swear to Christ if Jack says 'and that's okay' one more time...

You're retarded, Mike and the bitch would start touching each other half way through a video with everyone else in the room. It was distracting as hell for mike and he couldn't perform. Literal tension. Faggot

go float yourself

Oh I'm sure he could perform...

>projection: the post

Rewatch those videos cunts. Mike doesn't jokes aorund when there's a bitch in heat clawing his dick

I'm very sorry you're a permavirgin that's too embarrassed to talk to women, user, but that's not RLM's fault.

Are you a woman or something? Why are you trying to virgin shame me in a redlettermedia fan club (which is a star wars subfanclub) thread? It has no effect at all. Fuck off normie

> It has no effect at all.
Ummmm....

>UMM SWEETIE
fuck off cunt

hush little virgin don't you cry

fuck off normie cunt. you're in my domain. Anything you say in my domain is beneath me

I'm pretty sure all three things Len were seen in this year were filmed at the same time. I don't know who paid for his travel.

>Pretty sure
As in you're talking out of your ass and have no idea?

You do it to yourself, you do
and that's what really hurts

>Len and Rich
What an odd idea. Neither of them are a lead or make very insightful remarks, probably won't watch this(who am i kidding) .

how in gods name was that appropriate?

I know for a fact that this re:View was shot when he was there previously, I think I remember saying that they filmed the Horse Ninja stuff when he was there for BotW, but not 100% sure on that.

My mistake user, I apologise.

Kill beardfat. Aidsmoby did the hard yards and actually has chemistry with the group. Not to mention he actually is funny in a very grown up responsible sort of manner which isn't surprising considering he's the only one with kids and a wife. He's also the only one who has a legitimate job in the production industry and has lot's of knowledge and life experience above mike jay and rich which is funny considering he's like 7 years younger. Beardfat is just a beta orbiter who thinks if he's nice he can win people over. Official power ranking.

Mike >>> Rich = Jay > Jack > Len n The Canadians >>>>>>> Beardfat >>>>>>>>> Max Landis

I approve this message.

Jack is good when he's drunk usually on holiday specials. He acts too much like a dad when I want to watch some mildly depressed drunk wash ups

Here's what I noticed after being a previous fan: roughly around 2015 it began to slide downhill.

>they stopped being edgy and extremely hostile in their reviews, refusing to call shit exactly what it was

>they stopped putting effort into the sitcom part of the show, where past episodes had them fucking around with Plinkett and doing crazy shit as they talked about the movies, they had either a 2 minute setup that immediately switched to reviewing for the rest of the episode, or just ignored the sitcom stuff completely and was just them talking from start to finish

>they stopped reviewing obviously bad movies in order to mock them, and instead settled on popular movies that would give them more clicks

>they stopped reviewing cool movies nobody had ever heard of for the same reason

and the worst part

>their analysis got weaker and weaker; where as before they would autistically pick apart techincal stuff in the movie in an interesting way, they switched to a reviewing style with nothing interesting or insightful to say about anything in the movie, just "the story was weird, I didn't like it lol", reallly obvious and boring reviewing

>they simply stopped being funny, nothing clever or amusing in their new stuff

They used to be a couple of film nerds that looked at movies on technical levels beyond plot, while participating in an absurdist plot centerted around them reviewing and drinking beer. Now they're just two dudes talking about a film with nothing really interesting to say. I saw it going downhill a whole year before the obvious Disney payoff for a goof TFA review. They simply gave up everything that made HitB good in order to sit back and cash in.
They got old and gave up their idealism, and settled on a cheap career that gets marketing checks rolling in. Kind of inevitable, and supremely ironic given how Cucklasa used to rip on Lucas for doing exactly that. I guess Lucas gets the last laugh here.

Mike lived long enough to see himself become the villain.

This is what happens when there is absolutely no turning back and they have something to lose.

Same thing happened to Penny Arcade after they started having families and doing PA expos. They wouldn't even touch Gamergate with a 10-foot pole and all their edgy humor died with the backlash from that dickwolf rape comic.

>They used to be a couple of film nerds that looked at movies on technical levels beyond plot, while participating in an absurdist plot centerted around them reviewing and drinking beer. Now they're just two dudes talking about a film with nothing really interesting to say.
This is how i view Sup Forums, the movie industry, and life in general.
You have to remember that when they started out, there was still creativity in the business.
The sad reality is that if you're in Milwaukee, there isn't really a movie business.
But in Hollywood, the entire industry is run by sycophants who refuse to make anything new and interesting.

I don't blame them for not giving a fuck anymore. They probably don't care anymore about the stuff that once brought them joy.

Jesus, Mike looks so much better as a fatty.

>Being this wrong

No, Jack suck always, Jack.

Nah, I like my men plump.

I agree, his nose and back of head are too big. He needs a fat chin to balance out the size of his head.

>even Rich fucking Evans has a gf and gets laid

that's my Rich Evans gif

say that shit to my face.

IKS-ISH
IKS-ISH
IKS-ISH
IKS-ISH
IKS-ISH
IKS-ISH

But that's Jay...are you saying Mike and Jay are the same person? OH MY GAAAAAAHHHHD!!!!

That's because he has confidence and a job.

Isn't acid reflux from bulimia

Dumb frogposter. Sup Forums is Normie town now. You have no power here.

>if Rich Evans wasn't bulimic he'd be way fatter
Really makes you think.

How ugly do you think their kids will be

That's how I got it. Maybe that's why Rich was so skinny before.

He Rich Evaned my life and my wife.

AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS