You know, i learned something today. Trying to make a difference is a waste of time, and if you try...

>You know, i learned something today. Trying to make a difference is a waste of time, and if you try, we're going to ridicule you, because life just sucks. Also, if you think one side is wrong or evil, just know that the other side is equally bad. *farts*

>Sup Forumsbabies have to ruin entertainment AGAIN

Translation: WAAAAAH THEY MADE FUN OF MEEEEEEEE!!!!

You're like the retard on Sup Forums who says "I used to like Zero Punctuation before he reviewed a game I like"

It's sad that they abandoned this belief to blatantly shill for Hillary Clinton. They sold their souls and now I can't take them seriously.

Seth MacFarlane cuck fans thread?

Wrong sweetie. I'll give you 3 examples of South Park giving a clear message.

>Goobacks
>Instead of discriminating against low wage Mexican workers we should invest in Mexico so they don't "Take yer jobs"

>Trapped in the Closet
>Scientology is a fucking scam to trick susceptible people out of money

>Fun with Veal
>The episode has the strong message that the Veal industry is cruel.

Stop using Movieblob for arguments. That faggot hack actually likes Sausage Party.

What? How is defending South Park from pathetic Sup Forums bait posting even remotely "MacFarlane?"

this

also they have a clear message about Scott the Dick

>South Park spends a whole season ripping on PC culture and trying to shove a moral absolute down everyone's throat
>Sup Forumsfags love it
>South Park spends a whole season ripping on Trump and trying to shove a moral absolute down everyone's throat
>Sup Forumsfags hate it
mmmmmmmm really activates the almonds

thats low-hanging fruit. no one would actually advocate that scientology is good. but the show is usually morally murky.

They also said that pedophilia was straight up wrong.

>thats low-hanging fruit. no one would actually advocate that scientology is good. but the show is usually morally murky.

mormonism is equally low handing fruit but the show takes a clear stance defending people's rights to believe that bullshit.

the show attacks extremism. it isn't some middle of the road david rubin "hey, isn't it great he can hear every opinion out because everyone is just as bad!" nonsense.

and they're certainly not going to sacrifice the opportunity for a joke or good storytelling in favour of preaching their political worldview.

Give me some examples then. Other than the commonly held theme that "All Politcians are shit" which you know is something that our own Presidents have said?

>>The episode has the strong message that the Veal industry is cruel.
never really got this desu, it's not much worse than the regular meat industry. while i eat meat i recognize it's pretty bad

>>Fun with Veal
>>The episode has the strong message that the Veal industry is cruel.

Funny the message I always got was that vegans are faggots.

>dave rubin
>middle of the road
kek he spends 99.99999% of his time ripping on "the left" and has not once criticized Trump since he became president, despite his promise to "hold his feet to the fire."
Sorry user, had to get that off my chest, please continue.

Lmao macfagland fans on suicide watch

They said keeping vegetables on life support is wrong. Unless that's also low hanging fruit

>taking life lessons from a tv show

As if

Hello good sir

they also seem to think transgenderism is a huge joke

When was the end of the Golden Age in South Park?
I would say that Season 10 was the last truly good season but I wouldn't consider it part of the Golden Age.

The problem with television, movies, "news", etc.

When serialization started tbqh
Though I thought Getting Old/Assburgers was their last really good hurrah.

>mocked both clinton and trump
>trumpcucks triggered that their baboon is a bigger, easier target and thus took center stage
Get over it babbies.

They did in 2005. 2015 less so.

>pathetic Sup Forums bait
Chill, libtard.

Oh my fucking god user you couldn't be more wrong about this today. They're poking fun at those who say they are trans just for the benefits and attention

No, Transtrenderism is a joke. People who know the phrase "Gender Binary" as an implication of Hexadecimal Genders are jokes.