6 million jews died in gas chambers

prove the holocaust didnt happen

>pro-tip: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_concentration_camps#Types_of_camps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Prosecutions_and_convictions
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=W5JAHvsJVKM
youtube.com/watch?v=oinItLYg7qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>demands proving a negativ
gas yourself JIDF

>muh six gorillion

The holocaust did happen, some would argue it was for the best.

Imagine having 10 million jews all bearing generations of offsprings. FUCK, you think shit is bad now? Ya'll neo nazi's better thank hitler

First of all, prove 6 million Jews were in Europe during World War 2 to begin with!

if the holocaust didn't happen, why did the nazis proudly flaunt it?
i swear deniers are fucking delusional, they will cling to any piece of 'evidence' they can find. and every time their 'evidence' is disproved they call shills and jew propaganda. honestly they're just like liberals. they provide cryptic fake evidence and shout keywords at you if you prove them wrong.
best not to even reply to deniers

lets fire up those ovens again and solve the kike problem once and for all

>Firing up 3 small puny little ovens that can barely fit children in them.

>World War 2 to begin

prove ww2 did happen

>You racist and sexist much?

Thats the spirit Hans!

This

Stormcucks on suicdie watch

6 billion faggot get it straight

>dont believe in something
>forced to do the work and research for you instead of you proving your claim

Great

Let me guess... Eastern Germany?

But no one thinks all 6 million died in gas chambers

It's already been proven that it didn't happen.

That's why there's laws preventing people from telling the truth about it in certain countries. Why would there need to be laws if it was fact? People would just talk about the facts and it would be truth that the holohoax really happened. But it didn't happen, therefore they need to suppress the truth through laws.

No prove 6 million Jews were in Europe FIRST!

not even Raul Hilberg believed in the 6 million meme

if you don't even know who that is then gtfo

not being able to prove it didn't happen does not imply it did happen

btw it did happen

are you from former DDR my friend?

prove it

If you read the nuremberg transcripts, all of them denied the holocaust except for that one person who read the testimony in english, a language he didn't master...

hmmm....

i can't prove it just like one can't prove evolutionism but there's enough evidence to convince me in both cases

coming from a mexican...

Prove:
- europe exists
- jews exist

>t.emu rape baby

nope, they denied BEING INVOLVED in the holocaust. this is exactly what i was saying in the previous post, you just twisted something to adhere to your own belief.
i understand that you wish that hitler had won, and sure most of us would be in a pretty good place now because we're white and shit. but the bottom line here is the holocaust did happen.
here's just one logical though: why wouldn't any of the allied soldiers confess (at least on their deathbed) that the holcoaust was made up. you really think hunders of thousands of soldiers were all liars without any morals?
just food for thought, i also started thinking the holocaust wasn't real and i read up on it quite a lot. the denier arguments just look ridiculous now

Prove it did

Numbers may be inflated (probably are) but the holocaust happened.
why would a country ruled by jews disprove the death camps

>88

also, regarding your pic related:
nobody ever said that all camps were extermination camp.
look at this, it's a pretty interesting read:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_concentration_camps#Types_of_camps

Anyone know where these numbers come from? Just going by wiki and taking the upper estimate and dividing by 365 (a few month shorter than wiki claims it was operational) you get a bit more than 2000 a day. My guess is that the dates it attributes the deaths happening over refer to some more specific range of time?

I thought 6 trillion died.

they're made up, just like most denier factoids.
if an actual statistic was made regarding the ovens, a mistake could have been made:
a) the number of victims was exaggerated
b) disregarding the fact that nazis burned the bodies in pits, not in individual crematiroiums
c) there are other wasy to get rid of corpses except burning them

>6 million

You are a shill, but I'm replying for the sake of the other readers.

The allied powers were shocked at what they saw in the concentration camps. US had much better typhus control and couldn't imagine the spread. The rumors started even before the war, and the allied media bombarded their countrymen with German atrocities.

If that is your strongest proof of the holocaust, it's pathetic. There is no forensic evidence, no communication of a plan in neither the german intelligence or the russian documents. The Nuremberg Trials was a hoax, and even the US head judge went home in protest saying that it was a "glorified execution chamber".

Hundreds of people have been imprisoned and persecuted for speaking up against these blatant lies, and you wonder why it's more prevalent? Guess what, only the most dedicated risk to lose their life for a correction of history.

The US has 6 million right now.
Sort of an ironic number.

No doubt the image attributes all the deaths to burning, which is most likely false. But hey I wasn't there so who knows. I know there's plenty of ways to put your thumb on that scale but I'm just looking for a denier's perspective so that I can weigh it against the supporting evidence

>it's NOT more prevalent

hundreds of people (actually 20):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#Prosecutions_and_convictions

no forensic evidence except all the dead bodies, testaments of soldiers and THE ACTUAL FUCKING CAMPS

just a side note, how is being dragged from your home for not being german (or german approved) and put in a prison (camp) not a crime?

thanks for proving my earlier point by calling me a shill. i really hope you're not this deluded and just like arguing

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That's not the agreement we have.

Prove that it did happen

Not 6 gorrilian, but only 291k.
And those numbers are dead bacause of typhus and other diseases, not gas.

>their sacred number all over european newspapers way before ww2
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

>a jewish guy goes to Auschwitz and let us knew that there werent gas chambers(documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

OY VEY

1/10, I responded

Also,

>1 post by this ID

Tell me why I should give a fuck

6 million rounded up and exterminated by a few soldiers with guns because they had none themselves?

Guess Liberals and gun grabbers are BTFO forever and can never recover

It's not a crime, it was war times. Americans had concentration camps for communists and Japanese people, UK imprisoned most fascist sympathizers during the war... Almost all European countries had concentration camps.
The dead bodies doesn't prove anything, it proves the typhus epidemic (which we already know) and that UK bombed the railways (which we already know).
Witness testimonies doesn't prove anything either, most German soldiers were tortured and starved after the war, it makes their testimonies useless. Even if they weren't tortured, testimonies are never enough to prove anything, especially not something supposed to take place on a gigantic scale that the German people had no idea of.

How come the regime could hide from their own populace that 6 million were killed but couldn't keep the euthanasia plan secret, which only affected a few hundred thousand?

Shills out in full force today or is it Lying Hillary here to ctr herself?

>lets slide Sup Forums with the JIDF sliding bullshit bingo

Fuck off Jew

The Holocaust is a Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=W5JAHvsJVKM

You have to be a using a proxy. I haven't seen a swede post like this in years.

Isti kurac ko sta cpbi tvrde da ih je umrlo u jasenovcu milion a nigd tijela nit dokaza , sta o tome mislis?

-the moon exists
-jews exist
-therefore there are jews on the moon

I'm sure the secret swedish police will knock on my door any time now, but idgaf. The truth will prevail and people will learn of what really happened in the WWII.

definitivno se slažem da su pretjerali s brojevima, no to ne znači da se nije dogodilo,
srbi su patološki lažljivci, vidio sam na nekom drugom threadu da misle da su oni bili hussari i da su potjerali turke.
nisu ni židovi daleko s lažima (mastrubation machine itd).

>reading this thread
>embarrassed at all these deniers
>mfw people are serious
>even when proven wrong
>makesmethink.jpg
>bait is fucking everywhere
>even when some one is btfo they still say "haha jew"
>really trying not to laugh my ass off
>the thread just keeps going
>heard it all before
>every argument they have is btfo
>sticking to their "guns"
>I'm getting out of breath laughing at these guys
>x doesn't even have this level of denial
>my sides are now out of orbit
>I can't hold it back
>laughing so hard I'm vomiting
>look out my window
>I see my neighbors are also laughing
>over head I see helicopters crashing
>never seen laughter this hard before
first letter of ever sentence

i was talking about allied soldiers but whatever

live in your own fanstasy world m8

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization. Shills can carry out their operations in the areas of media, journalism, marketing or other business areas.

i have no close relationship to jews, i actually hate them and am pretty racist for that matter

Burning a body in an open pit will not get it hot enough to incinerate bone, there should be Jewish bone pits all over eastern Europe, yet seismologists with modern equipment could never find any mass graves, even when directed to locations by "survivors" and (((eyewitnesses)))

The only Nazi ive seen 'flaunt it' is rudolf hoess, and he was famously tortured by the british and signed a statement saying 4.5 million jews were gassed at auschwitz, which even (((mainstream))) historians claim is false.

I knew I saved this for a reason

that is interesting, but aren't there other ways to get rid of bones? also, what is the temperature needed to incinerate bones thoroughly?
already said i don't agree with the number
see my earlier posts about the allied soldiers

also, i'm going to bed soon, so if any of you stormweenies have any more arguments i'd love to hear them
i'm actually open to any different opinions (except islam), but facts are facts and no matter how much you wish it didn't happen it actually did

Stuff like this is why I became a denier

The only "evidence" of the holocaust is (((eyewitness))) testimony and old grainy photos

Every year more eyewitness accounts are found to be lies, and literally 90% of the photos have been found to be cropped photos of other events

And on top of that it's a jailable offense in over 20 countries to deny it happened, that's suspicious as fuck no matter how you look at it

The truth doesn't fear investigation, and if you want to know who controls you, find out who you're not allowed to criticize

>user get you facts straight!
it was 10 million...

far less than the Armenian genocide by turks, where nazzis go the idea.

>yawn...

You don't have to be a stormweenie to realize who is really in control of this world and what's really going on
I can post facts all day, idiot
6 million is a fucking lie, the fact that jews were specifically targeted is a lie, jews being gassed at all is a lie

Anatomy and physiology and a good helping of biochemistry is all you need to know that the official account of the holocaust is all lies

If you have specific questions, ask away, I have science for days and all the facts in the world on my side

> prove the holocaust didnt happen
...why?

Here is what happened
>Jews where put in concentration camps
>Valuables confiscated
>Were going to get deported ( Madagascar or other places)
>logistic nightmare
>War effort requires labour, some jews are put to work, others remain in concentration camps
>As war progress, food becomes scarce, ration for camps is reduced
>Allies/Soviets bomb railways, making food even more scarce
>Food for (((them))) is dangerously limited
>Many start to die
>Diseases spread like fire
>Medical officers decide to burn bodies of the dead
>Concussion fear and uncertainty rules in the kamps
>Kikes make out stories
>As allies advance and liberate the camps, they don't find evidence of genocide
>Every death camp is conveniently on the commie side of the 3rd Reich

Reminder that the Holocaust was seriously being looked into as being complete bullshit (starting with the shrunken heads/lampshades/soap routine in the '80s) in the early '90s thanks to based Mark Weber and based David Cole.

Reminder it got put on the backburner when, by pure coincidence, sandpeople (wow, just like 9/11 and the USS Liberty attack, right?) conducted a bombing in 1993 on the WTC.

Reminder when something major is about to be uncovered something else (by pure coincidence, naturally) that's huge ends up happening and always ends with (((them))) reminding you who your greatest ally is.

mercy God please on those guys they dont know what they are saying they where born in a good generation after all. they dont know what your people have suffered on those camps. Why can't you guys just chill... Jesus

FPBP
youtube.com/watch?v=oinItLYg7qQ
What do i get now for proving you wrong OP

You go in jail in France

delete this shitposter