Hmmmm

hmmmm...

if you are breaking into someone else's house you deserve to get shot

Black people are attacked by blacks more often than whites are attacked by blacks.

Sounds reasonable. I hope you get shot to death just because you don't have enough money to feed and clothe yourself, fucking asshole.

>SWEDEN YES

/thread

Youre either trolling or seriously fucked up

kek

can I come rob your house?
I'm a poor NEET tbhfam.
You can stay cuckshed until I'm done.

>the "criminals commit crimes out of necessity!" meme
Go jerk off to Les Miserables. The only need that crime routinely funds is the need for heroin.

>Cucking Intensifies

>If you shoot your enemies they win

is that a Canadian supervillian?

*sips tea*

It made me think.

Oh Sweden

After reading tons of swedish posts, I am pretty sure they are just australians with proxies.

Noone can be this cucked.

>stranger breaks into my house
>do not know their motivation, whether they be a robber, rapist, or serial killer
>use a weapon to defend myself and my family because they committed a crime and logically will commit something worse if they are left to roam my house
>shoot and kill intruder
>my family is safe from harm

Wow yeah that really compares to someone needing some food or clothes.

Get deported cuckmed

Is there a static image of that webm that has all the kid contestants? It won't let me post webms to normiebook.

what..... I really don't get it. why did he say

>dude! I am a black man

do blacks not break into other black peoples homes?

Brotha on brotha crime? Naw, dawg. Sheeit.

>do not know their motivation, whether they be a robber, rapist, or serial killer
Let's all be afraid of all the things that almost never happen, like rapist kidnappers and serial killers, and ignore the things that happen constantly, such as vehicle deaths and accidental gun deaths.

/thread
/retard

>The NRA are Klansmen

Fucking liberals.

>next panel nigger attacks and KKK member shoots him with no legal repercussions.
'Murica.

I hear Colion Noir recently got promoted to Grand Wizard.

Good to know why your country is becoming a 3rd world shithole.

And isn't your country head of the pack when it comes to rape?

I hear Mugabe kicked out a bunch of Whites and made his people starve because of it.

>that moral relativism

I know some people think like that, which is why a commie-style revolution is not out of the cards for some parts of the west.

truly, we lost the culture war.

why would someone break into a house with nothing worth stealing?

Sweden is the rape capital of the west.

>Scandinavia
>Criminals break into your house
>You are the one who goes to jail

This is what ACTUALLY HAPPENS in scandinavia

>everyone who disagrees with me is the KKK!
Leftists can't do anything honestly, they have to resort to tricks and character assassination.

78% of home invasions in the US are committed by blacks (most of the rest are by mexicans). His statement is perfectly valid.