Can I get your business card

>can I get your business card
>sure

Is that pale nimbus white?

Impressive. Very nice

It's bone.

It's very cool Watari. But that's nothing.
Eggshell with Romalian type.
What do you think?

do Japanese people really only have a one name name?

American eduction holy shit, don't be retarded.

>i think his power needs a face and a name
>let me have my handler going out and about with a fucking business card with his real name on it. then get so upset when he dies

Sure its an adaptation but thats just fucking horrible writing

obsessed weeb

Let's see L's card

see >66 at the end of your post

>Knowing they have surnames in Japan is being an obsessed weeb
God damn.

Look at that subtle off-white coloring

Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God; It even has a watermark.

Something wrong? ...Patrick? You're sweating.

Surprised there's no sneed business card

i don't get it

based sneedposter

(Formerly Paul Allen's)

>youtube'd this scene to remember the line
>get an add for a business card printer

kek

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT CHUCK'S NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

I have to return some feed and seed

This is the most glorious time I've ever seen for Sup Forums

OF WHAT USE IS THIS CARD

In case someone forget his single name

>Watari's real name was Watari
the writers didn't even try with this one

Reminder that this shouldn't have worked. Watari has an actual name. Netflix movie is full of terrible writing and acting.

just noticed they have the exact same contact info

>wammy
bahahaha

Of all the myriad things I hated about this movie, this might be the thing I hated most.

Let's see Paul Allen's dubs

in the anime, he's a British guy with a nickname. In the movie, he's a Japanese guy with the name Watari.

>white privilege

Just put in a throw away line of how SPD investigated them both and could only find records on Watari but not L. Literally 30 seconds and you've addressed the stupid fucking problem.

KEK A USPS CARD

no shit they're both vps of the same place

yeah his death in the movie was a real double wammy to logic

this is only a problem if you think the movie has to obsessively follow the anime

Look at that subtle off Light coloring.

This entire fucking thread.

>it's his full name
I still can't fucking believe it

Let's see Sneed's card

That is sneed's card

>tells the bitch right away what he can do
this movie is shit
L's performance is awesome though

Paul Allen's really was the best card. David could have rivalled him if he got better material for his card though.

>aw man bateman iced all those people?

>TIL Watari isn't an alias and he really has no surname
Literally my only gripe with the movie

no, it's retarded that he has no surname, and even more retarded that he reveals his name when L already figured out you need a name and a face to kill people

>mergers&acquisitions portrayed as a chill life where you do nothing but still roll in money
I know that they were partnered, but still, did the author ever go near an investment bank? Those guys are working 70 hour weeks even into their 30s.

>even more retarded that he reveals his name when L already figured out you need a name and a face to kill people
That and L taunts the person he believes to be Kira despite Watari being an open and obvious target. Heck they were working with Kira's father, so they should have been extra careful.

>people didn't even look at the death note page that has watari's full name written on it

Idk how he found it out, and the business card is a gag, but there was a 2nd name on the ripped out page near the end

Screenshot or it didn't happen

RIGHT HERE BATEMAN

Bryce has the best card. No question about it.

Agreed.

I also recently finished the book. I like how they changed the names slightly to highlight the mistaken identity motif.

Calling bullshit till you post proof.

is this loss?

>coughflipitovercough

>tfw they are all inside of his head.

Americano Goes Loko sicne hes all bored about being rich and white so he made up a crime scene on his head

Van Patten's eggshell texture is disgusting. It looks like a piece of cardboard you'd find soiled on a park bench, even though the lettering is clear and striking. Composition-wise, the spacing is good too: the borders are neither too thin nor thick, the edges and corners of the card look like they're being put to use. However, there's a lot of space between the name in the centre and the relatively finely printed telephone number in the top left: it draws attention to the horrible eggshell texture. The company name is printed in small font too, but he did a good job of writing "mergers and aquisitions [sic]" in lower-case (with the first letters capitalised), since that makes it more legible.

Bryce had the best card, Bateman had the worst.

>L chimps out
>drives through a safe driving sign
how on the nose can one kino be

I love that L is so sheltered that he obviously has never driven a car before.