What would you do if you were filthy rich? Like, really rich

What would you do if you were filthy rich? Like, really rich.
Would you try to impact the world in Soros style?
Of so, how?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/07/06/science/colorados-push-against-teenage-pregnancies-is-a-startling-success.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Effectively buy a small country in Africa and play Age of Empires in real life, probably.

id buy more cheese

Topkek

I'd put a billion dollar hit out on Soros.

Of course I would. If be a pro constitutional anti Soros.

Though I'd give to planned parenthood and make sure there was one on every corner in the hood.

Donate it all to blacks

except your workers would be lazy as shit due to being niggers and you'd never progress
no wonders
no advanced units
not even a fucking farm

i'd build a fortress somewhere deep /innawoods/ and spend the rest of my days there
when the habbenning comes, i'd just stay comfy

I'd pay for a VPN so nobody could tell I'm a fucking leaf

Move to Australia

Buy houses in where politicians, journalists an media pundits live and then give those houses away to gypsies, somalians, hazaras etc.

travel the world and fuck hookers

not much. just live in euro hotels.

that's about it

Don't be ashamed of your country. Don't let Torontoposters and Trudeau shills ruin your image.

I hate people so I'd buy some land somewhere and live out my days with my wife hunting fishing and building things.

I would pay a shit load for a good internet connection though.

I'd become a serial nuisance litigator and fuck with local, state and federal government for my amusement. When I wasn't in court, I'd play Elder Scrolls - Legends in between getting my dick sucked.

This. Buy a giant swathe of land in like north idaho complete with space to plant like an acre, and a little lake for fishing.

Never have to leave and plenty of places to hide the bodies of whoever tries to come on my property

free real estate

dont feel bad leafy
its just bantz

I'd go to another planet.

I'd start my own Merc group like Big Boss out in the middle of the ocean and probably try and create a real Outer Heaven. Get soldiers and have a well Oiled PMC that gets shit done. Doesn't matter for who, rake in ask the dough and R&D weapons of Mass Destruction for fun and as a deterrent.

I'd create a child textile mill

I would buy mexico then kill all the mexicans.

I would invest all my money into Quantum-Entangled particle based information Rx/Tx

>Would you try to impact the world in Soros style?
yes I would try to make more money for myself

Fund two things intensely. First, some aspect of space exploration like Elon Musk has done with SpaceX. Second, heavily fund life extension technology. Spend a little bit of the money traveling to a few places. No Rich Faggots of Instagram BS, that spoiled little rich kid stuff is as bad or worse than any ghetto degeneracy.

I'd make America great again

top kek

I would invest it all in Apple stock

I'd buy a large, isolated farm. Not sure where though.
Id grow my own food, raise my own livestock,shoot guns, ride off road vehicles, and just live by myself, for myself.
Also I'd have a nice big garden. I've always wanted one.

I would live a fruitful, comfortable, luxurious life and be more than happy to help the needy and less fortunate.

I would probably be a degenerate and try to sleep with as many women as possible

Depending on how rich I would lobby for tighter borders and kicking out mexicans and whatnot. And again depending on how rich I would pay for the wall to be built.

Fucking laughed

>tfw wealthy enough to live comfortably
>not wealthy enough to affect the world in any meaningful way
Is there any worse feeling?

i would turn into a total degenerate and just do drugs and perverted things to women all day.

Find a bunch of defense contractors working with cyberware (ie brain computer interfaces, advanced prosthetics etc) and give them practically unlimited funding as long as they promise to publish information about their research as soon as possible. military gets cool shit, we get cool shit, everyone's happy.

i'd also fund a bunch of biotech companies and life extension researchers, and put a bunch of money into nanotechnology startups just for kicks.

other than that i wouldn't mess with politics unless it could directly help the goals stated above, i'm not a cunt

I'd buy a seaplane. Everything else comes after that.

>i'm not a cunt
>fund a bunch of [...] life extension researchers

oh one last thing: i'd also give a bunch of funding to universities for space experiments (think cubesats) and occasionally pitch in for a megahuge science experiment like another hubble space telescope or whatever

if i had kids they'd get $500,000. everything else goes to science.

what, you don't want to live forever?

sage shill threads

Fuck no. And we already have serious overpopulation problems as is, do we really need to make things even worse with life extension technology?

I would create my own film studio that only makes redpilled movies and I would actively work to destroy the jews in Hollywood.

>overpopulation

I'd invest in a good fund. Maybe would buy nice stuff, but nothing so extravagant that could impair my profit.
Aside this, I'd just continue with my life, I'd still going to get my diploma, work and so on as I think those things are valuable in itself.

I wouldn't do jack shit except travel the world. At that point money will protect you from the world's problems.

I've actually made it my life's goal to become filthy rich for just that reason. I'm working my ass off to get into finance, rise there, etc.

My goal is to buy up a huge chunk of land in some developed enough nation with temperate climate, and build a refuge there for traditionalists and traditionalists alone.
I'd include a monastery-like academy dedicated to the study of alchemy, astrology, hermiticsm in general, etc.

Wouldn't go much beyond that, besides a large-scale advertisement program.
Goal would be to work more or less like the Amish, as a state-within-a-state sorta thing.

considering life extension technology in combination with cyberware (hint: cyberware is the first step to the combination of man and machine, aka our true future) will allow us to colonize the stars, i don't see a problem with overpopulation.

and you could always end your life mate, biological immortality (aka becoming immune to aging) wouldn't mean you would never die. you'd just live until something eventually killed you or you decided to kill yourself.

I've always had this fantasy about starting a telecom company. I'd lay fiber optic cables to more than just large city center and offer Internet services at a fraction of the other companies here. Try to force them to be competitive. Eventually start my own news channel and focus on the issues that the other stations ignore. Probably try to buy out politicians and then expose them for taking bribes. Create chaos in the form of freedom of information.

>solution
>life extension only works for those with blonde hair
>happiness and global progress ensues

Well.

>What would you do if you were filthy rich? Like, really rich.

how much for the little girl?

>Soros style?
Exactly like him.
>Of so, how?
My employees would handle all the details.

donate it all to various charities except for a few million so that i rent a small apartment without having to work ever again.

Found the Chaotic Order of Benevolent Reptilian Apostates...kidnap and ransom world leaders. Start all kinds of wacky schemes. Bribe UN members to form the above nation on an island.

Even if I had a shit ton of money, I'd never be able to manipulate the world. I'm not exactly subtle or clever enough to bend the will of society.

I'd likely just buy a new car and drive around the country for a few years, then spend some time in the UK because I'm an Anglophile.

Buy an african country, create a red vs blue mentality, give them weapons, and watch them slaughter each other from my happening bunker.

>study of alchemy, astrology, hermiticsm in general
So, you could do some illuminati tier spells?

I'd buy my own plot of land in the middle of fucking nowhere

It'd need to be huge, no one would be allowed entry except on my permission

It'd be a huge amnesia the dark descent style mansion and I'd spend days being lost inside the various rooms and chambers

I'd play videogames for weeks in one room then have a party in a big hall for another week.

Just do whatever really, try dmt, always wanted to try it

Then I'd get hooked on some hard drug and overdose

I'd give the money I hadn't blown on hookers and blow at that point to charity I guess.

>buy own space station
>nuke from orbit
>????
>profit!

>being stuck in this wretched corporeal realm forever
Fuck is wrong with you mate?

fiat currency does not interest me

>mfw

Fair enough.

I'd be fine with that if slavs and anglos were excluded.

If you look at the elite closely enough, you find some occult connection without a fail.
Every. Single. Time.

I think there's more to their version of it than you find in easily available books, they probably have some rare manuscripts and stuff, but there's definitely something to the pursuit of these arts.

Not to mention that it's also a way to connect with the Divine, like Gueron said.
It's a lot more satisfying than studying mere mechanical arts too, you gain much deeper knowledge.

Come home white man.

>Would you try to impact the world in Soros style?
Yea, but I'd create a "Fortress EVROPA Foundation" that fights cultural marxism. And I would bankroll Generation Identity.

Bribe whoever I need to create an advanced genetic engineering clinic.

Lobby to legalize recreational and preventative gene doping therapies.

Create an artificial upper class of family members sharing superior genetics.

????

Profit.

Build my own asteroid mining company and make Gundam Wing real.

I think the elite is fake as shit, but I doubt they put on spells or some dark magic.

I would negotiate with people like soros. There are ways that Soros could achieve his goals without influencing the media. I would pay Soros to achieve his goals in other ways, like funding refugee camps himself instead of using tax dollars from innocents.

Also, invest heavily in teslaphoresis to make carbon nanotubes cheap and plentiful.

Then, space elevator.

I would use the money to propagate my religion, with the intention of instilling in whites values which forced them to better themselves, practice self preservation, practice voluntary eugenics, build private schools, build communities, stock up resources to maintain independence if any economic bullying occured, etc.

I'd build a church for kek.

Then I'd found a Diamond Dogs/ Militaires Sans Frontieres-like PMC exclusively taking contracts to counter the Kikes/NWO/Illuminati.

>excludes literal aryans

the fuck is with you, roman scum

I'm okay with anglos treatment.

Fund the

>ARYAN
>BREEDING
>SQUADS

Do a lot of science and try to become immortal.
Basically, go lich-mode.

Dismantle the elite, of course

And then meme a religion or whatever that pushes mankind towards the future not dark ages

>slavs
>aryans
>polish education

>wanting to turn the third (or fourth, I didn't watch IBO) shittiest Gundam into reality

If Hillary wins I'd just throw millions at her to make her do my bidding.

Buy a PMC company and fund right wing coups in unstable nations.

this, people who want to live forever as old fucks are seriously misguided

>over population
>90 percent of world are niggers breeding like rabbits while white birth rates keep droping like stone
>WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO CONTROL THEMSELVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just get rid of niggers and the world will have not enough people for another 2 centuries.

I really just liked the idea of those space colonies m8. Once there's a single self-sufficient nation in space, no terrestrial nation will ever be a hegemonic power after. MAD doesn't exist in space where you have your own biosphere. Also, good luck to the military of Earth. They'd literally be fighting up a gravity well if they wanted to pull some shit.

You were saying nigger?
>italians
>humans
>italian education

I would just help my local community - build cheap housing, childcare facilities, homeless shelters and so on. If I was REALLY Escobar-level rich, maybe I would try and meddle in national politics.

I hope you're aware that space colonies are a Gundam staple. And by the way W is basically "Zeta Gundam for retards".

>maymaygroups
Filtered :^)

Look at the Hillary emails. Someone made a joke about praying to Moloch, without having to explain who Moloch even is.
So either Hillary's a bibliophile, or she has at least some knowledge of the occult.

Look at the whole Bohemian grove and their strange rituals in front of an owl.
Look out for occult symbolism in movies and music videos.

Hell, plenty big stars actually talk fairly openly about their interest in the occult. It's pretty well-known that if you're an experienced occultist and you want to get rich, Hollywood is the place to go, because all the stars and starlets will kick in your door.

>And by the way W is basically "Zeta Gundam for retards".
In that case, thankfully I was only 10 when I watched it. I'd hate to be a manchild that still watches cartoons up into adulthood.

>litteral grahp showing that poles are aryans
>fuck he's show me evidnce that i'm wrong, oh well i'm just gonna say shitty response cuz i can't let him win
Stay clasy non whites :^).

is it okay if i steal your idea if i get rich?

It shows that Poles are the most Slav of any ethnic group.

Last (you): those superious genes sure served you well, I'm astonished by how much influence Poland has on the current world.

>I'd hate to be a manchild that still watches cartoons up into adulthood.
(You)

Do I still have my broke ass piece of shit mentality/perspective of the world or did I get filthy rich the same corrupted and soulless way?

>Pay for whatever tutors I needed to get the best marks in school possible
>attend galas and social events to network
>get into med school

It's really my only goal in life at this point.

nuke iraq

Buy some property along the shore in bumbfuck nowhere Africa.
Get a contractor to build a port, roads n shit. Security fence. Enough to allow the production of offshore rigs.
Send out the rigs far enough into international waters.
Buy some security contractors to keep security and act like perm residents.
Claim a nation out in international waters. Become a country.
Make the platforms large enough to sustain for large periods of time out in the water.
Use port for logistics.
Fund a PMC and give them residence in your country.
Get friendly with major nations. Say you are up for sale. Help with anything they need done dirty or not.
Now have a foot-hole in nations with a personal army offshore.

Those "superious" genes allowed us to skip nigger rapes and terrorist attacks you guys get daily

Start a free IUD charity program for Africa.

nytimes.com/2015/07/06/science/colorados-push-against-teenage-pregnancies-is-a-startling-success.html

>Over the past six years, Colorado has conducted one of the largest experiments with long-acting birth control. If teenagers and poor women were offered free intrauterine devices and implants that prevent pregnancy for years, state officials asked, would those women choose them?

>They did in a big way, and the results were startling. The birthrate among teenagers across the state plunged by 40 percent from 2009 to 2013, while their rate of abortions fell by 42 percent, according to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. There was a similar decline in births for another group particularly vulnerable to unplanned pregnancies: unmarried women under 25 who have not finished high school.

Drive Formula 1 cars 24/7