/got/ general

this thread is sfw edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_Psg5mV4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we found out the truth behind jon's parentage a whole season ago (that ned's affair was with lyanna) and bran still hasn't told anyone
literally what the fuck

Will jon come back in the winds of winter ir did Martin decided to say "Nope. Fuck you." because of all the fan theories that said he'd be resurrected

What if the story was about Viserys?

My prediction for the series finale.

as stated in the last thread:

He's waiting until Sam is back up north to provide proof. Just saying "Jon is a targ shit" probably will solicit denial without any solid evidence.

>People are hyped for two of the worst characters being together

Confession time: I have autism and Game of Thrones is my main form of escapism from my miserable life. I like to imagine myself as the Night King, coming to kill all the handsome, normal normies REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's about the version of Viserys who can act sane.

What would Dany do if Tommen was still on the Iron throne? what is she going to do? murder an innocent little boy?
I swear this show purposely set up Dany to look like a hero without any real moral quandaries to face

>Stannis

So basically a sane Dany?

would be kino tbf

>mecha Titan of Braavos

>Confession time: I have autism and Game of Thrones is my main form of escapism from my miserable life. I like to imagine myself as the Night King, coming to kill all the handsome, normal normies REEEEEEEEEEEE

That's all of us dude, I walk around and do the "come at me bro" to passing strangers all the time

dany

>ned's affair with lyanna
he fookd his sistah? NOH!

>LMAO SO RANDUM !!!111 XDDD
Why do redditors find shit like this funny ?

>He's too little for me
What did she mean by this?

You know what this actually doesn't even seem totally outlandish given how shitty the writing has been. I wouldn't even bat an eye.

he
wargs
into
ghost

AZOR MANLET

kys

literally plebbit.

Same deal except Dany has a penis.

Tsundere. She might as well have said "s-shut up baka, I don't like him!!"

boatsex

Bastard.

Who would voice anime Dany?

I actually still see the coloring of his nipple, this thread almost got me fired from work after my boss saw me zooming in on the pic to confirm nipple

>dany still has 3 dragons

24 HOURS FROM THIS MOMENT, THIS SONG WILL BE PLAYING IN HBO AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE TUNED WATCHING THE MOST AWAITED SCENE IN TELEVISION HISTORY

IN EXACTLY 24 HOURS

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_Psg5mV4c

SON DONT DO THAT WITH YOUR AUNT

You should kys

rip dickon

Bring me one of those chickens

She was lying.

But will he get back into his human body? How much will it affect him? Is he gonna get more wild? I think TWOW will end with Dany finding out she's prego of Jon's child tbqh once he resurrects

Will he watch?

It may be slightly outdated...sorry about that.

>I think TWOW will end with Dany finding out she's prego of Jon's child tbqh once he resurrects
you don't seriously think TWOW will cover that much do you? after tomorrow's episode, there are literally 6 eps of the show left. as if that will encompass the entirety of ADOS

>I'm going to break the Wheel!

What does this even mean? She keeps saying this like she's going to end the monachy all together and make Westeros a republic or something. But at the same time she still wants to be Queen and continues to claim that this is her birthright, even though this is the attitude she's supposedly fighting against.

agghhh...

by wheel she means wall

I thought the same thing, dude. The fuck does she want? He's high and mighty saying "shes a queen" but she wants to "break the wheel" which implies no more kings/queens.

No. He's given up now because Jon is a good man with great achievement s so he can't even complain about him like did with Daario. Finally reached acceptance.

redditor
reddit

not reddit
probably not reddit

In our moment of triumph? You wish

in 24 hours i will nut like mad, saved my load for a month.

Whole idea is womyn fighting for democracy. That's what the midget was blathering about, essentially they are setting up the storyline for a system where the people vote in their ruler. Probably how the whole shit will end. Her on the throne with the manlet and the midget setting up a voting system.

what was the point of this post?

This is Lyanna Stark

>1500 fucking pages
>one last book after
I expect TWOW to cover at least until beginning of season 8

kino

A cute. Would marry in Dorne.

Where are the bobbyposters? We need intensive shitposting to clear out this reddit rabble.

imagine having a child and thinking it will bang your sibling

grrm is a very dirty man

This is how Lyanna should look like tbqh

Basically, D&D are setting her up to fail. Next series will likely result in the crumble of her empire. No way is she going to succeed now, the issue is the difference in writing between D&D and GRRM; GRRM would at least give Dany the time of day to write a proper motivation for her character, yet also have flaws present in it to bring her down, while D&D can't even do that and instead just set her up with a shitty half assed goal that barely makes any sense and is destined for failure.

>MOST AWAITED SCENE IN TELEVISION HISTORY
Dany dies tomorrow? That wasn't in the leaks.

>bobbyposting
>not Reddit
lmao

it would be a thousand times more entertaining

bobbyposting is freefolk trash now though

Hmmm... probably not worth ending a thousand year dynasty over.

Reminder in one day Jaime will join the winning team

the absolute state of this show

It literally started here like a week ago you dummy

She doesn't look horse-faced to me. The books say she's horse-faced.

Reddit stole it from here you fag.

>>one last book after
>he actually believes this

In the extremely unlikely chance that TWoW ever gets released, you bet your ass right after GRRM announces that he's extending the series again with a 8th book. There's no way he can wrap this clusterfuck up in two books.

The last book is allegedly 1500+ pages. No fucking way will that be condensed to less than 6 fucking episodes of the show. Stop being retarded. AGOT was 700 pages and it needed 10 episodes.

First for Azor Cersei killing the shitskins and the Khaloreesi.

>mirrors how do they work

Putting his hand right above her ass. What an alpha.

Imagine ordering a pizza.

requesting Jaime charging with the spear, art

anyone else feel that benjen stark's death was lackluster and couldve been something more meaningful if d&d didnt fuck it up.
>JUST RUN INTO THE WHITEWALKERS XD

But THERE'S NO TIME!

oh god why does she have eyes from two different people!?!?!

There was no time

It's ok I escape from my life by imagining that I'm there & Sandor & I are traveling from Kings Landing to the wall killing idiots along the way. End up North of the wall & I start to think the Night king is pretty damn cool. But I love SANDOR! Along that time line I stop by Winterfell & see brianne & beat her ass for leaving Sandor to die after she pussies out & pushes him off a cliff. And so on & so on. It helps me fall asleep at night.

New episode leak yet?

In the end, Robert, Stannis and even turbogay Renly were based as fuck. I cant be the only one that has been rooting for their house since forever

>t-the meme didn't start on reddit. it was totally Sup Forums idea g-guys. w-we have creativity too
kys

literally sexier than lyanna in the show

are you baiting or actually that much of a reddit fag to think r/freefolk came up with it on their own ?

Who would win in a catfight?

How can I recreate Emilia Clarke's pheromones at home? Surely there's a way to do it, with chemicals and shit.

Bobbyposting started here. Where were you a week ago?

I have always rooted for the Starks and the Lannisters, never the Boaratheons.

Oh he won't be able to look away. If thats the closest he gets to seeing her being fucked...Well, beggars cant be choosers

you can see the border between real footage and cgi

definitely reddit

As he rubs one out while watching

It is true though that people post reddit memes all around the clock such as the boar ones here. This is why the targarien fans are balding, which is the most unappealing thing to women ever.

This song isn't called "Truth" because Jon and Dany fuck, it's called that because of Rhaegar and Lyanna's marriage. The fucking is not the main attraction of the wedding/boatsex/wall falling montage

Once you go Khal, a crow is too small

He was initially meant to be killed by the Night King, but I guess that budget forced them to cut that shit short.