Woah, is this New York???

nope, just Warsaw

Looks like a ugly cement shithole

>Poorland try to be proove that their country isn't a shithole

ayy lmao, embarassing

Welcome to 1963. Keep at it polandball. Also, New York is a fucking hellhole and everyone outside of NYC hates it with a burning passion

Looks like my commieblock city in 100 years.

bro, wtf? i can definitely tell this is not new york. there's like four tall buildings in that picture. have actually been to an urban jungle in America? this looks like a typical near suburb of a major american city. like Evanston, IL or White Plains, NY

Hamir! Public spending should be rationalized. We just don't build high skyscrapers for the sake of the satisfaction of your arabic leadership! Inshallah!

stop buli

Poles building skyscrapers with EU money so they can feel better about their insignificant country.

Kinda pathetic.

Why are you so insecure and full of inferiority complexes?

looks pretty comfy
>Third world shitholes having an opinion
wew lad

wtf i thought you liked us ://////

Rule of thumb: the shinier the skyscrapers, the more pitiful the outskirts of the city.

You won't see such a vulgar display of financial power in Scandinavia.

>some slav stole a mercedes hood ornament and stuck it on their building

kys

almost every polish person on this board seems to have a inferiority complex

I do have it

If you're not careful Hans, Abo over there might knock your towers down.

Woah, is this Warsaw???

nope, just Oslo

(my imaginary girlfriends keep telling me that size doesn't matte - skyscraper kek)

>10 buildings more than 25 floors
>NY
kek

>Skyskrabers
Not even once..

don't worry, I like you.

So have shitty skyscrapers for a model metropolis? Nice meme

Looks like what would happen if Ikea into architecture

wow nice corporate whore houses you got there poland

This is how Warsaw looked 70 years ago

Thanks Germany wtf/////

Looks nice, but don't you get bored of the same old architecture around every fucking corner?

I like this a lot actually. How did you manage to resist all that filthy modern architecture?

copenhagen is best hagen

tbhfam, I wonder what it's like to live in a city that's actually all white.

We simply do not have that here. All cities in america are multicultural hellholes with white minorities

Looks shit desu

looks like shit

ive seen larger hovels in mexico

>be poland
>get invaded so many times you name your capital "war saw"

muh city btw

I guess cleaning toilets can pay off

There is something truly æstetik about walking in a city that is timeless and uniform

why tho
polish people are decent from my experience

can this thread steal triple trips?

almost

I also love getting flooded on a regular basis senpai.

not from my experience tho

Looks better than NYC in my opinion. I am just outside Atlanta but I was in NYC few weeks ago...nothing but asians mexicans and anime characters running around everywhere and seems like the whole of long island smelt like piss. No thanks.

Woah, is this Warsaw???
nope, just New York

If you're 60 then yes. My sister lives in Edinburgh and it's shit, like living in an open air museum.

we wuz kangz and now we aint

5/5 bretty gud poland bro
>turk calling anything ugly

really buddy?

This desu

>less than 10 skyscrapers

>Looks shit
Yeah, modernism tends to do that to cities.

that skyline is bad and you should feel bad

u jelly?

Not anymore.

>less than half of the skyline

Tokyo is cool in that its a clean, efficient city with low crime while also being fucking massive.

>Woaahh...is this Karachi?

No it's Athens

>Daimler Benz star not the highest

HERESY!

Woah, is this Mogadishu???

Nope, just London.

Why are you so irrelevant?

Is this compensation for something?

Some ugly ass buildings you got there Wojack. Especially that eyesore to the far left. Does fucking Dracula live there or something?

And only one mosque in warsaw

Cucked cities btfo?

stalins gift

Where in New York is this? Looks nice

WTF, I love pooland now

give lwów back you hohol

Woah, is this Islamabad???

Nope, just Bradford.

It just feels normal, I don't care about minorities, but I'm kind of glad that we don't have to call people from different ethnicity as your fellow countrymen. It just doesn't feel right, but they can visit Poland, do business here and stuff but anything too much wouldn't feel right

Americans BTFO!

Woa..what the fuck?

Yeah, Istanbul

I think it looks good.

but i'm a catholic hillbilly living in wine country and the biggest metropolis I've seen in my life is Chicago, and Chicago is anything but impressive. I took a cab and no joke the entire floor of the cab has a solid foot of sewage in it, no idea how the fuck it got in there or why the Indian man driving the cab wasn't in the least bit concerned about how this yucky brown water was in his cab or even how he was using the gas or brakes for that matter but i didn't talk at all to him because the entire cab had the worst smell i've to this day ever smelled and I grew up on a fucking pig farm and pig shit is top 10 on my nasty list, this was worse. As soon as I got out of this cab, I was greeted by the sight of this man white copy paper white skin shouting polish profanities at a homeless black man wiping his car with a newspaper. Then I went to watch the hockey game I was there for. Somehow, my team won and the next thing I remember is waking up with a mexican chick in the filthiest apartment I've ever seen cuddling a bottle of rum like a teddy bear. I haven't been to chicago since, and I don't plan on ever going again.

tl;dr- I'm stupid and my opinion doesn't matter, your city is probably as much of a shithole as any american city.

;_;

One day..we again will be kangz and people will come here to do business and prosper

this, people with a real backbone will choose to live in boston

>Whoa! Is this Chernobyl?
No, just Detroit

>living on the east coast
For what purpose?

Yeah but new york has like three million jews or something

actually its Constantinople

>Woah... is this Kabul?
Nope, just Chicago

top kek

Woah, is this lwów???
Nope, just Lviv

Trust me, you wouldn't want it back

Woa.. is that shit

Yeah it's Brussels

something is missing...................

My state only has 3 million people spread out over an area the size of New York state.

A-at least you took care of it.

Warszawa to mala Moskwa

>Literally a 10 m^2 area of ugly steel and glass buildings that won't last a century, surrounded by commie blocks as far as the eye can see. Big fucking wow.

A distraction from the fact that they're occupying German soil.

But justice will prevail.

actually it's Miklagard

...and it's got too many people
all cities in the world that size should be destroyed

So we marked the (((polish))) capital with a star.

>I'm pretty sure I walked around here in one of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games

>tfw your country has buildings older than america

Correction, 2 million square miles larger than NY state.

FuckoffUEopressors.jpg

Because walking into a cultureless glass abomination of an "architecture" is somehow a good thing.

jesus what is this

actually it's Tsarigrad

I like you Poland, keep it up

Anything more than four floors is a skyscraper in Norway

Is this the biggest mosque in northern hemisphere that is being build?