THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW WHO ARE YET TO UNDERSTAND THE HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL IMPORTANT OF MR...

THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW WHO ARE YET TO UNDERSTAND THE HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL IMPORTANT OF MR. ALEXANDER JAHANS

please subscribe to him at
youtube.com/user/farshnuke

and support him on patreon at
patreon.com/Farshnuke

Please allow him to keep doing his stuff, I am sure he isn't very wealthy and needs your help. I think his only source of money is youtube

People on this board are known to make very funny memes about him, such as this one in the embedded photograph

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8hckjuIgHE
youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lose some weight, Alex.

Haha Alexander isn't going to respond to such ridiculous trolls. Take your shit to capitalist meme websites like molyneux.com

>dmb
>dumb

GET UR TITS OUT FOR THE LADS

When you're a fat fuck like Alex youre poor because you spend all your money on food. Eat like a normal person and you'd be wealthy

You're on my hitlest.

you'd better watch your mouth

Praise him , he has Learn the ways of the merchan's + imperium.

WE

WUZ

UBERMENSCH

AND

SHEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT.

You should keep TRS in the forums

Thank you, Sargordon, for blessing us this day.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

I watched one of his videos every day for a week. Seriously what the fuck is weong with this person.

Is he talking about his illness in every video ?

His videos require multiple viewings to extract the full meaning from.
That's the beauty of Jahans.

Has anyone ever tried to redpill him? He seems like Sup Forums incarnate. Would make a good mascot.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8hckjuIgHE
youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM

He has got in a pattern recently in every video where he will ramble on about it

>"Woe is me, i have tits and i can't smell and i'm going blind and i have to take a pill to stop me dying. The transexuals hate me for being male and i was bullied and my parents hate me"

doesn't losing your sense of smell make you lose some ability to taste?
if you can't really taste it can't be that hard to eat at least somewhat healthy can it?

I thought that too. Doesn't make a huge ammo6nt of sense.

Why does this fat hormonally imbalanced faggot spam himself on this board 24/7 now. Can he please kill himself and stop

He is the legendary sociopath asperger.
It will not kill himself.