Do your friends or family have film related inside jokes?

Do your friends or family have film related inside jokes?

My brother and I have this one recurring joke with Sylvester Stallone and his Expendables movie, where we imitate him sobbing his eye balls red at the poor reviews in his hollywood mansion next to his wife.

>Sly whats wrong? Wife asks
>HUHG HUHG HUGH... "WHY DON THEY LIKE MAH MOOVEE?! IS JUSSA MOOVEE!!!"

>where we imitate him sobbing his eye balls red at the poor reviews in his hollywood mansion next to his wife.
yeah that's probably what he does.

Well, me and my siblings start a movie line, and it some times goes from that to encompassing an entire sequence verbatim.

pls don't tell me I'm the only one who does this

Well, me and my friend Chuck used to run a feed store. But Chuck gave it to his son in law Sneed. I used to joke about tv shows there all the time.

My brother and I call Tom Berenger the Montana Man. Why?

Because he manages to shoehorn that he lives in or is from Montana into every movie he's in (with the exception of Platoon and Inception). It's like it was in his contract.

My little brother and I used to clown on Rob Schneider after seeing "Deuce Bigalow." We had a bit where we pretend to be Rob Schneider in an interview or DVD commentary, talking really pretentiously about "the craft of comedy" and the serious themes of his work. And another one where we'd pretend to be Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider having a conversation, where Rob's really excited about his new movie, and Sandler's trying to find a way to warn him he's about to embarrass himself and break it to him that he has no talent, but ultimately he never has the heart to say it.

>HUHG HUHG HUGH... "WHY DON THEY LIKE MAH MOOVEE?! IS JUSSA MOOVEE!!!

ded

Yes, me and my cousins had our own memes before it was a thing.

The one from Rambo was "I DIDN'T DOOOO ANYTHAAAANG" where he sounded like a wuss yelling thst from the bottom of the cliff

Wow you invented memes that's incredible

Piss off retard, I'll fuck you up sideways.

Your like the toughest person to ever walk the internet

That's not what your mom said.

There is a meme cave somewhere, user, like Plato's cave.

My dad would incessantly quote movies to me when I was a kid. I thought he was just partially retarded and making stuff up.

When he asked me to get newspapers, he would always repeat it like Johnny two-times from Goodfellas, or whenever my mom cooked pasta he would make comments about the onions in the sauce.

He also gave me the nickname "D" based upon the Coppola Dracula film, when Dracula signs his letter to Keanu as D.

Probably the strangest one is that when I was very small, he used to kick open the door when I was shitting and scream "Well, doggies!" From the Beverly Hillbillies and freak me out. It actually gave me issues to go to the bathroom in the house and I used to hold my shits in unless I was in public. They were forced to give me an enema at some points. Even now I have to lock my bathroom to feel comfortable.

My dad is weird

Only tough guys in here, heeellll yeaaah!

>quotes "Goodfellas" at random moments
Your dad's OK by me

My sister and I quote the Driver and Kylo Ren to each other.

Well, doggies!

My old boss used to randomly scream out "Now go home AND GET YOUR SHINEBOX!"

Whenever we're eating a medium rare steak either me or my pops reference that one scene in The Matrix where Cypher is eating steak with Agent Smith in that fancy restaurant.

You got a good buddy

I guess I might had one with my dad but I lost it long ago

I used to be able to run entire scenes from Pulp Fiction with my former coworker. He was a based black guy and would be Jules and I would be Vincent.

>Gotta get them doubles, get them doubles

I often have private jokes with friends about Lost Highway of David Lynch.
There's a scene in the beginning where someone rings the doorbell of Bill Pullmann and the voice says "Dick Laurent...is dead."
So when they come to my appartment, they often ring and say that, or some variations like "My dick...is dead..." (even though my name is not Laurent)
There's also that other scene where Bill Pullman meets Robert Frost, who says "I am at your house" and Bill Pullmann is like "wh-wh-what? wait wait...who's at my house?" And Robert Frost says "I am. In fact i am there right now." And Bill Pullmann is like "Hey now. That's fucking crazy right there." lol
So my friends and i can often repeat the same lines and extend it as if Robert Frost was getting annoyed talking to a fucking idiot: "I'm in your fucking toilets, right now! Jesus Christ" and i'd respond "Wai-wai-wait, are you taking a shit in my house?"
"Yes! At this very moment, the missile is half launched!"

My bro told me Rocky 4 is the most retarded movie ever made and he imagined the creative process behind it. The producers telling to Stallone "Ok Sly your script is great but it's basically a one hour long videoclip. Could you rework it and add more stuff pls?
-Say no more senpai I'll add 10 minutes of James Brown music and a Pauly's robot subplot."

you and your epic cousins should sue Sup Forums for millions of dollars, I mean you guys invented memes after all

Time to reboot Moot lol

>hey you, get your damn hands off her

Me and brother quote a lot of the The Fast and The Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious

I used to have a cat named Conan. I would say to him
>Conan! What is best in life?

He never answered tho...

I used to have a friend that was the CIA to my Bane.

We used to go around saying dumb shit 4u and all that lol

funny how this became one of the most famous memes ever.

Usually we reimagine movies or specific scenes in a world where WE are the characters, adapting the lore to our own shitty, mundane lifestyles and interests.

Do you do the typical "In a world where..." trailer voice? We do that too like "In a city where hispters are filling the streets, looking down at hobos and migrants, while they sip on their sweet crap sorbet, A man decides to stand up from his chair, and orders a beer!"

Me and my bro used to do this all the fucking time!

He and I even came up with a series of sports lawyer movies where Shaq became a lawyer called "Legal Hoophole"

Several off the top of my head
>In the Nick Cage left behind he parks his car at the airport in a spot with no markings or good indicators that it should be his spot. Later tells his daughter hes parked in the usual spot. My friend and I found this odd and after refer to any location as the usual spot without any possible way of telling where it is
>For some reason the main male lead in the Fault in our stars was a neo nazi in one interpretation of the film
>The main character in Perks of Being A Wallflower is some form of Jesus because he is so perfect and has Super Saiyan levels of strength because of one fight scene
>Some guy takes a shot bizarrely in Top Gun and it was assumed he was shit faced every flight he ever took and always drank in that way

>my name is mark
>brother always says "o hi mark" whenever he sees me

Ey i try to be nice guy i give you 3 million dollars for four days work, i think thats pretty good. You come back to me you say no, you want 4 million dollars for four days work. Thats, that's like a million dollars a day. You're greedy and lazy!

bwahaha sound hilarious!

my friend and i both watched kids for our first times together and that's our reference movie
usually one will text the other "you down with the boosh" and then the other will respond "truuue"
sometimes we sing the i have no legs song
a lot of that movie we bring up whenever applicable and generally at the same time since we've both watched that movie about 5 times now, each time we brought a new friend to watch it with us

>one day you get tired of your brother saying it
>pic related happens

>OI John, Im a crazy chain mail wearing aussie!
>For-ev-ER..for-ev-ER
>MY DAD STORMED THE BEACHES OF NORMANDY!
>Down by the beach...BOYEEEEE
>Kick to da liver..BANG BAHNG BAHNG

Only patricians will know

My mom likes answering me by saying "Maybe, maybe not, maybe fuck yourself."

I always like to imagine how Rambo 45 or Terminator 58 would be like with these endless sequels. Just sly with an oxygen tank and a wheelchair with a mounted m60 flying through the air while explosions are all around him.

What a rude cunt.

Friend and I are watching Smallville in 1.5× speed and we have a slough of in-jokes as of Season 3. Most of them are utterly retarded but if you're asking:

> Whitney "[Racist Nickname]" Fordman
>> Ex: Whitney "I Ran to Afghanistan to Kill All the Taliban" Fordman
>> Whitney "Sand Nigger Grave Digger" Fordman
> Joking about Whitney showing up with kryptonite by sheer coincidence in every scene with Clark
> Pronouncing Lana as "leh-nay" while shouting
> Pete Ross is best girl
> "I [describe some despicable act committed by Lionel Luthor to Lex], someday you'll thank me."
>> Ex: "I sent the family dog to a farm to be drowned in a creek, someday you'll thank me."
> Observing how Lex is the main character of a way more exciting and interesting soap opera that constantly collides with a much lamer high school drama show
> Counting all the students and faculty who die and get murdered throughout the course of the show

I'm sure there will be far more to come.