Why is this faggot being pushed as a legitimate Candidate...

Why is this faggot being pushed as a legitimate Candidate? I have seen numerous people on my kikebook (deep south) pushing for him as president. In 2012 he got 0 publicity.

It's just butthurt #NeverTrumpers throwing a temper tantrum. They're mad that their cuckservative establishment got BTFO so now they're doing their 13 year-old rebellious thing.

yeah fuck third parties

If he gets in the debate. It is all over for other parties

He's the dudeweed man of USA.

just another pitiful ploy to #StopTrump

The idea is to split the votes from Trump by pushing this dogfaced farce.

>In 2012 he got more votes than any 3rd party candidate in 20+ years

Fixed it for you. The Republicans are imploding, and it's now time for them to either accept more libertarian-leaning leadership or a new party to emerge in their place.

(((They))) want him on the debate stage with trump, so it positions hilary in the backdrop of two men. Also, he'd be given room to act as an attack dog against trump. No one wants hillary's shrill, weak voice attacking trump.

I was a senior in high school in 2012 and our government class held a mock election. Gary Johnson beat Obama and McCain by quite a bit simply because he wanted to decriminalize weed.

Johnson is the new Bernie. He's nothing but a sideshow for the main event.

Moderate Democrat here.

I support him getting into the debates, not to have a shot at winning in November, but to cause a split in the conservative movement and the GOP. The Democrats could be in power for a generation simply due to the weakness of their opposition.

he made himself into le may mays for 3rd party candidates now

>two party system even stronger

Because he's a Democrat and the Berniecrats are voting for him. The NeverTrump people are just ignoring the fact that he's a Democrat.

All the real Libertarians probably left the party and politics all together. Some lie to themselves and believe he's actually libertarian.

because retards feel smarter/cooler for voting for a 3rd party candidate. even if the candidate is a retard himself.

With absolutely no effort to elect Libertarian Congressmen that's a huge pipe dream for the Democrats.

We'll hold onto the house for at least another decade.

kikes push him to hurt Trump

Did you watch the autism off that was the Libertarian convention? He's the best candidate they have.

Because not all republicans like trump

I won't vote for a man I don't like for the same reason I won't vote for a criminal like hillary

Not after the 2020 redistricting. The Dem party has made winning governors races and state houses a major priority. After the redistricting of 2010 the GOP fucked the Dems over. In fact, in 2012 the Dems won the congressional ballot popular vote. Historical precedent leads us to believe that had the congressional districts been drawn on previous lines then the 2012 election would likely have produced a narrow Dem majority in the house.

Then why don't you vote for an actual conservative like in the Constitution party or write in Jeb Bush and not vote for a Democrat.

Every time I've been called polling (3 times now for 2 different states) I've said Johnson even though he isn't my choice.

I want him and Stein on the debate stage so that people can see more contrasting opinions.

>thinking democracy is better with only 2 real candidates

if (((they))) did that they would look ridiculous if they didn't put Jill Stein up there too. I've redpilled everyone but the most asinine SJWs on my own modest kikebook zone, so I don't see much of this shit anymore.

I won't vote for Jeb Bush because I dislike political dynasties and I won't vote for the constitution party because I'm not a fan of fascism

Hillary can't handle debates alone

If Johnson breaks 15%, he will get an invite to the debates and end up as a supporting role for her. Stupid fuck is probably desperate to be in on the network of corruption. Treason pays well today

The same reason Ross Perot was, ebin meme status.