>no lifeguard on duty

Enjoy drowning.

Id fuck you in the ass if you know what i mean

>racemixer
>not the biggest cuck of all
Enjoy your Tyrone son, faggot

wtf is this shit?

are you a faggot?

so youre letting a muslim fuck you up the ass?

non-whites worship white men, kiddo. Not that you'd know anything about though kek. Think about me and my forever after marriage with a variety of kids when you get cuck'd by Jay'quan

I just got done eating lunch

Skinny fags are not redpilled.

its where the enriched dick up his ass penetrated him so strongly he got hernia

start to lift faggot, you have like zero mass
how do you plan surviving the coming race war

That's where his extra large butt plug causes a bulge in his abdominal wall. Butt plug swimming is how all top swimmers train.

kys faggot

Slide thread. Move along folks.

I've seen 4 threads started with this exact image.

If that's really you, you are hot as fuck.

I have a hot red pilled arab gf. Sorry senpai.

You mean he is the average skinny man, and you like the average skinny man.

Is is scary to swim when there is no life guard on duty? Also how many laps did you do? I haven't been swimming in ages and I miss it terribly

How can women even compete?

Sure, I guess. But that still means he's hot as fuck to me. Why be so pedantic about it?

show dick

Taking it up the ass isn't really race mixing

Back

just saying that I gotta go, the library opened and I was just waiting for it to open.

I'm off to print a collage of pictures of her with a 'DO IT FOR HER' thing in the middle, to try to win my ex-gf back. We've been apart for a week now, also going to bring her flowers and a three page letter I wrote for her

were you ever blacked?

you sound like a huge cuck

you sound like a huge cuck

well aren't you a qt little fuccboi

>skinny beta faggot is a race mixer
what a surprise.

Can I caress your feet

I'm not being pedantic, I'm just trying to differentiate between something that's special and something you just happen to like. Men don't usually wear form-fitting clothes or strip down and pose for a camera, and they especially aren't usually this skinny.

The average woman would look good in this scenario too, but I'd still roll my eyes at "WOW!! YOUR SO FUCKING HOT PLEASE DATE ME!! xD JUST KIDDING BUT NO REALLY!! xDDD"

There's multiple reasons a comment like that is stupid, not the least being that the average person is attractive to the average person. You're just stroking his ego for no reason, which is obviously why he posted this in the first place.

Consider that he posed and took a mostly-nude selfie rather than, say, a cropped photo of himself with his supposed girlfriend. What does that tell you? He's fishing for this sort of reply. God you're a fucking idiot.

>I'm not being pedantic
>now let me write up four fucking paragraphs on why you should have phrased what you said in a slightly different manner so as to not offend me

Who are you quoting?

AUTISM

Where's your wiener?