If you're Canadian

... and you actually take Sup Forums seriously, you're literally a loser.

EVERY SINGLE political party supports immigration and refugees.

Canada CREATED multiculturalism.

Immigrants and their children are MORE SUCCESSFUL than their Canadian born counterparts in terms of wealth and education. Same is true for crime and depedence on welfare.

My favorite is reading through Sup Forums are reading Canadians say "As soon as us whites wake up, we will get rid of these shitskins" Or "muh fire, it rises!!"

I'm a Muslim from Mississauga and have lived in small 90% + white towns in my old job. Literally ALL of you are pussies. These are the people that will put me in my place on the "day of the rope"?

In high school and university us Muslims were praying everyday. NO white teenager was taking Christianity seriously. I fucking laugh when "red piller" types talk down on Islam. Come say that to any Muslim in Toronto and see what happens to you.

Just want to finish this off by saying far right, anti-immigration policies will NEVER work in Canada. The MAJORITY of Canadians voted for a progressive party (NDP, Liberal, Green), and they support US.

lol

you're actually right. canada has no identity. there is no nationalist movement, and there never will be one. canadians will happily just absorb shitskins and there will be no resistance. they are the perfect goym. canada should be a place we put all the libtards and shitskins and just let them have it. it's big enough.

>support immigration because every establishment political party does

>feed the multiCult because that's what these same people want you to do

Literally what?

BTW I'd hang you without a second thought.

Come out to Alberta mudslime

I've been watching a show called dead set on life and after a few episodes it looks like everyone in canada is tattooed trash dressed like teenage skateboarders, wtf is wrong with your country?

1 too many

We're "progressive" that's what's wrong

This entire post is racist. Referring to terrorists as "mooslams" is racist cause religion is a race too. Moarover, islammy is a religion of peace. You terrorist.

>poor broke NEET in Alberta role plays as the tough racist Canadian xD

I'm not a "canadian"

Just because someone is white does not mean they are or should be Christian, and what the hell does praying have to do with any of your argument?
I agree Canada is built on multiculturalism, but europe should purge their unwanted. Canadas history is based on dealing with and assimilating people in a cooperative manner....except for residential schools.

>durka durka mohammed jihad we da best crackaz

Multiculturalism only works in Canada because we have no distinct culture to begin with, Canada is just an amalgamation of provinces with little in common, and the process is very selective (at least before weedman). However once the dear leader brings in 5 million Syrian refugees there will be backlash, nobody likes arabs and their pedophile prophet.

>Immigrants and their children are MORE SUCCESSFUL than their Canadian born counterparts in terms of wealth and education.

What! Are you denying that "white privilege" exists, you racist fuck? I'd like to drag you before a Human Rights Commission and have you repeat that bigotry in front of them.

> Come say that to any Muslim in Toronto and see what happens to you.

And now you're implying that the religion of peace is actually violent! What the fuck shitlord, it's 2016, I can't even. Wow, just wow.

Well if you really want to get shot and beheaded that badly, can you please take the muzzies from my country?

"Canadian" was a nickname given to the English, Welsh, Scot, Northern Irish who inhabited this particular colony. The constitution and maple leaf flag were awful mistakes.

The people you're talking about aren't Canadians.

Thanks for just proving how awful Canada is

>every party supports immigration and refugees
It's almost as if liberal democracies benefit the politicians and not the average people.
>Canada created multiculturalism
No. That would be ancient empires, or commie jews.
>Immigrants are more successful
People with big loans from the government or people who own slave plantations/factories overseas can lease/buy big houses and fancy cars? Wow! It's almost like every decrepit, morally bankrupt, narcissistic slave owner in the USA in a victorian mansion really worked hard for their money. It's just like those chinese millionaires in Vancouver - all just humble business people who toiled hard to become successful!
>Whites wake up
Laugh now. Remember this joy. You'll need it.
>I'm a muslim and you'll never win
Nice boast Ahmed!, you wanna take it to the street?

Have a sage parasite.

yanks are cucks too just more subtle

>Multiculturalism only works in Canada because we have no distinct culture to begin wit

Multiculturalism doesn't work in Canada, but so far it has avoided the violence seen in the US and Europe because we have had a relative dearth of blacks and Muslims. (Blacks do commit a huge share of violent crime in our cities, but there are far less of them here than there are south of the border). The east and south Asians who make up the bulk of our immigrants tend to be generally entrepreneurial and respectful of credentials (if not of actual learning as such), but they bring other problems such as chain migration overburdening social services and the erosion of cultural and community cohesion through differing languages and value systems.

>Multiculturalism only works in Canada because we have no distinct culture to begin with

Who told you this? Why did you believe it? Why not read a book or two about Canada's history? The first 100 years of this country had plenty of culture. The fact that you were born in the decades after Pierre Trudeau and official multicultural policy may excuse your lack of first person experience, but it doesn't excuse your laziness and ignorance.

That is odd, I've told your fellow Muslims shilling their faith outside of the Eaton to fuck off more than once and they did nothing. So please enlighten me what was supposed to happen.

>one post by this id
Fuck off cuck, go back to licking justin's feet.

Muslims are cowards. They're very tough when raping schoolgirls or mowing down old women, but against real men in equal or greater numbers they shit themselves. Just look at any video online of Arabs firing rifles while looking in the opposite direction or running away when the battle gets tough. The problem is not that Muzzies are strong but that white men don't stand up to them often enough.

Canada didnt invent shit
People from other countries have been in EU due to immigration or simply a colonial past
OP is in denial again about how MASS immigration is a real danger

Not poor not NEET

this. just fuck my country up.

Canada is cucked just accept it.

>Laugh now. Remember this joy. You'll need it.

Uh-oh please don't vote conservative D:

It's not like immigration was the highest under harper xDD

>white men don't stand up to them often enough

You don't have anything to stand up for. Canada is an immigrant country. This isn't "your country" unless of course your an aboriginal

You are clearly unaware that Canada existed before you were born

Voting Conservative is a decent legal option for people who aren't prepared to engage in the political process more fully by running for an MP position or creating an alternative party. Unfortunately, contemporary Conservatives are actually a form of liberal and as such their immigration policies basically chase the dollar. That's something that needs to be changed in this country.

The natives had no concept of nation state dumbass.

Canada is the creation of Europeans.

Yes, you are very good goyim, Leaf

The lefty libtards go around shouting Racist!, Homophobe!, Anti-Semite!, islamophobe! Nazi! Hitler! Fascist! White-Supremacist! and other retarded, anti-white shite. They have been totally brainwashed by the Jewish/Marxist media and government school system. No logic or facts can penetrate their fog of stupidity.

Political correctness is a Leftist shaming tactic to suppress the open and obvious truth. It is censorship, it is denial, it is destructive.

>Canada

s*ged