Amerifag here can someone explain the Finland is Asian meme? Idk shit about Scandi countries

Amerifag here can someone explain the Finland is Asian meme? Idk shit about Scandi countries

Attached: 1513225882835.jpg (245x206, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dyWAQ1jIA5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=75gCMFxCzE8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Swede
youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-O9e-NoxqA
reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-index-2017-2018/competitiveness-rankings/#series=GCI.A.04.02
youtube.com/watch?v=KXdh00GdS88
prosperity.com/rankings
stat.fi/ajk/satavuotiassuomi/suomimaailmankarjessa_en.html
hel-looks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finland is NOT Scandinavian.

Attached: book_burger.png (249x251, 36K)

Finns are not indo-european people like most of european nations
same as Hungarians

1. our language is Uralic
2. Uralic people were probably Asian looking in the beginning
3. some Finns have Asian eyes

its not a meme, finns are uralic

this is a finnish girl

Attached: Finn.jpg (570x637, 60K)

>1. our language is Uralic
Wrong. Our language is Finno-Ugric.
>2. Uralic people were probably Asian looking in the beginning
Doesn't matter. We are Baltic Finnish people,not Uralic people
>3. some Finns have Asian eyes
So do some Nordics and Eastern Europeans, despite having less Asian admixture. It is a meaningless phenotypical curiosity.
>Finns are not indo-european people like most of european nations
Indo-European is a language group.

>Scandi countries
>Finland
American education señores y señoras

They are 5-10% mongoloid on average.

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

GEEN
GEEN
GENGHIS KHAAAAAAAN! (ed')

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dyWAQ1jIA5Q

Our ancestors came from Asia and we look Asian

Attached: b3a26ebd.jpg (1200x799, 155K)

Sorry. In school they weren't relevant to American history like the British, Germany etc so I didn't learn much about them.

Attached: 1513643182537.jpg (537x525, 30K)

Here's a Finnish version
youtube.com/watch?v=75gCMFxCzE8

They're mong mutts

Explain to me this better

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Swede

You fucking racist mutt

So Canadians in 40 years?

Do you guys only learn American history and geography?

GENETICALLY WE AREN'T RELATED TO OTHER PEOPLE IN EUROPE. WE ARE CLOSER RELATED TO PEOPLE LIVING IN ASIA.

PIC RELATED IS HOW THE AVERAGE FINN LOOKS.

Attached: finnish actor onni_tommila.jpg (640x640, 56K)

>Wrong. Our language is Finno-Ugric
Which is a sub-group of Uralic languages, retard

Attempts of racial categorization in the 19th century relied heavily on the assumption that language correlates well with ancestry. Finnish language was too strange for the Indo-Europeans, so researchers assumed Finns were Asians.

It wasn't before 1908 that Americans recognized Finns as white.
>On January 4, 1908, a trial was held in Minnesota... ...The judge, William A. Cant, later concluded that the Finnish people may have been Mongolian from the beginning, but that the climate they lived in for a long time, and historical Finnish immigration and assimilation of Germanic tribes (Teutons)—which he considered modern "pure Finns" indistinguishable from—had made the Finnish population one of the whitest (fairest) people in Europe.

Attached: avg finnish high school.jpg (2579x1807, 3.41M)

Finns are the part of finno-ugrian language group of Uralic language family. Hungarians and several siberian tribes belong to this family as well.
Also finnish art and books are big in Japan.

Just look at their faces

Mostly Scandinavian and Germ butthurt,

Finns are more Aryan than Germans, not to mention Poles and Balts.

Thanks! I was searching that desu

Of course. The outside world doesn't concern us. Those are where the bad people live

This desu.

Germanics were like ''we wuz most blonde and blue eyed!'' and after doing statistics on Finns they discovered that their self-proclaimed status as ''whitest'' was endangered. They had to explain Finns as non-white mongoloids for Germanics to be ''the purest''

Attached: Malla Malmivaara.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

Ugliest people on earth, European or not

I doubt any Finns really believe it.

Pure Asian aesthetic is unique to Pure Asians.

Attached: 48bfbd427223e39df094f0de91d20907-ed.jpg (621x828, 41K)

I think you are confusing us with brits

*posts Scandi-looking Finn*

Finns are a bunch of fishheads

No, he is just basing he's knowledge on the cherrypicked pictures about finns with some asiatic features and disabilities people post here :D

Oh, I'm sorry. But she looks Finn first, Slavic and Baltic second and then Scandinavian, and then against, mostly Norwegian and Danish, not Swedish.

again*

Pardon me :)

Attached: tumblr_nhhq0r4SML1u6t9wso1_500.jpg (500x691, 83K)

She has very asiatic cheekbones. Don't be butthurt that finland is more blonde than you.

Finnish people often have mongol eyes.

*posts finnish looking swedes*

...Or what?

Attached: 1520202552797.jpg (1800x1247, 678K)

Don't try to ruin Sven-Ahmed's belief that finns are 99% slanty and brown eyed, black haired asians. You'll be just called a rapebaby, subhuman or a russian

I honestly think Swedes look different from Dutch people. Just like most Germans.

Not sure why "Germanic" is considered a racial thing.

Swedish scientists have discovered that Swedes are a genetic bridge from Danish to Finnish. This was expected.

Attached: swegen.jpg (685x316, 35K)

No we dont. It's just cherrypicking.

Search any finnish youtuber or normal finnish people on instagram etc you will notice that we mostly look something like this.

Attached: 528622_f6a0a1cb7ed6dd2fe7ba6400fc9334b5_large.jpg (900x584, 87K)

random as fuck finnish people at a concert

Attached: 6486873t1h6430.jpg (1980x1320, 433K)

Ok, post your government. They represent the Finnish people.

No they don't because Soini and Sipilä are from North-West Finland. They represent the Oulu people.

>Ok, post your government. They represent the Finnish people.

Attached: 1518556823276.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>>Wrong. Our language is Finno-Ugric
>Which is a sub-group of Uralic languages, retard
Which is thousands of years removed from Uralic languages and its own distinct subgroup, turbotard. Try harder to make us look Asian next time.

>Hoopi and hoopla are from finland, so they don't represent finniish people

haha eyes half closed mean asian! EPIC!!!

Actually proto-Uralic is only centuries older than proto-Finno-Ugric.

Look man. The people up there are severely inbred or whatever. They're simply broken for whatever reason and so are their faces. We're not all like that.

Notice how the finn def force storms this thread. Impressive how such irrelevant country not only globally but also in Europe has such strong presence here. What a bunch of sad alcoholic autists

youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ

Go make another thread about Argentina being Amerindian mestizo boy

>argentina
>relevant

KEK

20% of our population uses imageboards and OP asked a question and we responded honestly.

Attached: 1520010412037.gif (200x200, 1.26M)

But he never said that argentina was relevant

I never said we are relevant, but now that you mention it we sure are way more relevant than you in every aspect

No you are not. Nobody knows anything about Argentina, except other south american salsa niggers.

You're a low budget Chile

this

>I know nothing about this country so yeah it is irrelevant

You are just ignorant. We made many contributions to science and arts. Not to mention sports too. The only thing remarkable about your country is losing a war to the soviets

it's sad, but actually true xDDD

No one cares about Maradona

No, you are the ignorant here. The reason why we are irrelevant is because we are so small nation. Finland has also many contributions in science and arts, not to mention sports too, more than you per capita.

Argentina is just another latino 3rd world shithole and nobody knows anything about it except folio hats believe that Hitler escaped there.

Attached: 26c8cb13.jpg (600x675, 48K)

You are really retarded. Every language is from a subgroup, it is not "thousands of years removed from Uralic languages ", it IS an Uralic language. Apart from a few Samoyedic languages, all Uralic languages are Finno-Ugric, and several are spoken by "Asian" looking people.

Stop this fucking butthurt, you shouldn't care if you're "Asian". You are Finnish and a human being and those are only identities that. Gypsies also speak an Indo-European language like I do, should I be butthurt over that like Magyars who don't want to be associated with "fish eating Finns" and make up stuff about their language not being Uralic but Turkic or Sumerian.

*that matter

You are so delusional it's not even funny. No wonder why you guys have one of the highest suicide rates of Europe. I will leave you to it. Plus your language will dissappear in the next century

Some people tend to have slanty eyes and flat noses and people like to pick on them. That's all. If you want the truth you should visit Finland.

>your language will dissappear in the next century
a-user, finnish and estonian have been in europe for over 12000 years... somehow i get the feeling you're not thinking this one through

I know what I'm talking about, since my education is better than yours and people here are generally more informative and civilized than in your country that doesnt score top on anything in the world.

>Plus your language will dissappear in the next century

Why would that happen?

yeah basing knowledge on cherrypicked photos of people with disabilities, finns never do this

>finnish education

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-O9e-NoxqA

Fucking kek man you made my day

Why are Amerindians so butthurt all the time?
Finns have nothing to do with Spaniards raping you

LOL you are funny looking arrogant people that's all. Maybe stop being so self centered for a bit and you will understand

we are funny looking based on that idiot in the video? t. different user

Our country free of corruption and organized crime. Can you say the same?

>dumb leftist cant speak french in TV
>this is finnish education!

Finnish education is the best in the world

reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-index-2017-2018/competitiveness-rankings/#series=GCI.A.04.02

Another proof that you are the ignorant here m8.

Attached: 1520022832518.jpg (536x536, 28K)

This is one of the best countries in the world so yes...we are arrogant for a very good reason.
Argentina is a toilet. I watched some documentary about Argentinian drug addicts once and your country is exactly the same as Brazil or worse. You'll never develop any further either.

>Our country free of corruption and organized crime
lol

wrongthinker

>LOL you are funny looking arrogant people that's all. Maybe stop being so self centered for a bit and you will understand

Remember that you are the one who started this. There's no need to get butthurt when people show that you are wrong

Attached: 9c7907cb.jpg (603x600, 49K)

Dont worry about it, especially considering youre not even wrong.
Scandinavia usually or originally meant the three kingdoms, but in popular speech in the english language it sometimes also refers to the whole peninsula, including finland.

Attached: 1484087478727.png (727x682, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KXdh00GdS88
Here it is. This is what Argentinian life is like.
I'm gonna be honest, they don't strike me as good looking.

Like I said, 3rd world shithole and people look even more niggers than I thought.

Attached: 1333973847988.png (169x192, 37K)

kys

>This is one of the best countries in the world so yes...

Imagine unironically living under this impression

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Give some examples about what makes Finland shit then.

It's pure autism, I don't get it.

Italians aren't white?Sure I get the meme, so minorities there look swarthy, more in the South. Same as Iberia.

But Finns? I don't get it. Same as Slavs.

There you go:

prosperity.com/rankings

stat.fi/ajk/satavuotiassuomi/suomimaailmankarjessa_en.html

Finland is competing in top 5 on literally everything while Argentina is ranked in the bottom and only african countries are below it.

Attached: skabshylje.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

hel-looks.com/

I already mentioned your suicide rates but still looking like a retarded premature mongoloid should be enough...

Superior in spirit, intellect and morality

Attached: 1520199501371.jpg (2539x6947, 3.95M)

Yours is 13.9 while ours 14.2.
Amerindians look pretty fucking ugly. Be honest to yourself.

By that logic Japan, South-Korea, Belgium, Poland etc. are shitholes too.

Attached: kuvake.png (1902x1004, 767K)

You browse some pretty shit boards bro

So this is how third worlders butthurt looks
>y-you are ugly ! ;___;

Attached: tattista.jpg (413x395, 29K)

It's just my second browser since Chrome and Firefox won't let me post. Captcha error everytime, no matter what.

Poland is a shit hole. Japan and sk have cultural peculiarities that make suicide more common. Don't know about Belgium tho. But it seems that mighty fun land have no excuse for such high rate. Also your rampant alcoholism and mental disabilities rates.

>The weak off themselves due to harsh weather before reproducing, keeping the gene pool fit and strong
>This is a bad thing
You know there is a reason why East-Asians thrive while racial groups in Africa and America fail to develop despite having near limitless resources. The truth is politically incorrect

Attached: 1478346294599.jpg (634x482, 110K)

What about Finland being in top 10 happiest countries in the world?