Best Girl Edition

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnVLfEDxGkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cuck in the North!

>only a few more days until the redditors leave

I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room

is the one on the top left next to dany supposed to be margaery?

I love My Precious Dragonfu so much. Im so in love with her...what can I do? I wake up and go to sleep thinking of her and in my dreams she visits me. I miss her so much even though we have never met, like a piece of me is missing. Will this pain ever end? Will I ever hold her in my arms? Will I ever take her out for ice cream and a romantic stroll in the park before kissing her on the cheek while she eats the cone and smiles at me? If Dragonfu told me to die, I wouldnt ask why, I would lay down in my grave.Grief has consumed me that she will never be mine. Such is my love for my Precious Dragonfu

I BEAT YOU CAUSE I'M BETTER THAN YOU BERIC

I'm cumming in the gym

argghhhh

dany

that sounds like a personal problem

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

AMERICAN TOLKIEN

Then you have those Bran fags crying about how they miss the excitement of trolling normies. I love slow /got/ it's cozy.

i don't remember these generals being so shit, what happened?

>not Sophie trapfu

Any ace/vlc streams for tomorrow? Is there a regular stream of it every week?

How is she so perfect,bros?

They were always shit newfag. They just progressed with the show quality.

not a trap when i take her pusy

How good is it?

MODERN DAY "THAT WEAK-LOOKING FAGGOT WHO PLAYS BRAN STARK IN HBO'S GAME OF THRONES(tm)"

>tfw the Wight capture mission was a complete waste of time

I have to admit they are mostly shit. We get a good thread every once and a while but it always quickly dissipates in favor or shit posting and (you) mongering. Especially coming up on the off season. Anyone autistic enough to be in here all the time knows everything about ASOIAF already anyways so it just becomes people spurging known facts at each other.

>HE PROMISED ME THE GIRL'S WEIGHT IN SILVER AS A DOWRY, SO I HAVE A FAT YOUNG BRIDE.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.
>GRRM wrote this knowing Emilia Clarke would play Dany
did he just hope to see her shit

leather sansa is best sansa

>Drogo told her he was going to sail to Westeros to kill the men in their iron suits
And rape the women and enslave the children, nice of them to leave that out.

based pusy poster etc

but jaime has joined the north now as a result of it

SURROUNDED BY TARGARYENS

EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES, I SEE THEIR SILVER HAIR, AND THEIR SMUG, AUTISTIC FACES

IT MUST WOUND YOUR PRIDE, STANDING OUT THERE LIKE A GLORIFIED SENTRY -- VISERYS TARGARYEN, SON OF THE MIGHTY AERYS, FORCED TO MIND THE DOOR WHILE YOUR KING EATS AND DRINKS AND SHITS AND FUCKS

keep trying

Why have Danyfags replaced Branposters?

That goes without saying since he's confirmed to be a rapist this season.

Reminder that these gentlemen's noble sacrifice and honor is lost on the leftist shits that watch this show.

I dont understand why it would matter if Jon bent the knee for Dany. As long as he didn't contribute men to the fight then who cares. God knows dany doesn't need the north to kill the Lannisters

ONLY 21 HOURS LEFT

GODS I STILL REMEMBER MY FIRST

SOME TARLY BOOOOAAARRRR AT THE BATTLE OF SUMMERWHOOOOOOOORE

MY WHOOOOOOORE TOOK AN ARROW

THIS DUMB HIGHBOOOOOAAAAARR LAD

THINKING HE COULD END THE REBELLION WITH A SINGLE SWING OF HIS WHOOOOOOOOOORE

I KNOCKED HIM DOWN WITH THE BREASTPLATE STRETCHER

welcome to my filter :)

Where's the leaked ep holy shit i have overtime tomorrow and will miss the ep

Wasn't Cersie confirmed to lie about helping?

i'm very lefty and thought them being burned was brutal
typical of a monarch really

hehe DICKon

>I'm very lefty

>typical of a monarch really

>arghhhhhhh

>when you realize you can only see the boat sex for the first time once

Very clever George...very clever indeed

>The Prince Or Princess that Was Promised

DAVID WHERE THE FUCKING FUCK IS MAIN MAN EDMURE

azor meera

EDMURE NOW

>mfw
aghhhhhhhh

fuck, the fish armor is legit

edmure a fucking cuck
> "y-you r a very bad man jamie"
> *betrays his uncle and surrenders riverrun*
radmure no more.

Reminder that tomorrow Jaime joins the winning team

Damn I don't remember Tully armor being that aesthetically pleasing. Bretty gud

what the fuck did he mean by this

why tho? he doesn't seem to be the sort to be swayed by zombies or mythical invasions

>valuing the health and safety of your child makes you a cuck

>he doesn't seem to be the sort to be swayed by zombies or mythical invasions
What are you smoking? Jaime is a good lad. He killed Aerys to save the people, he will fight the white walkers if he believes they exist.

>valuing a filthy half frey shit that you were tricked into conceiving

Reminder that Edmure did everything right

He wasn't exactly tricked, he was pretty happy about it.

>being presented with proof of imminent apocalypse isn't enough to be swayed

It's like you don't know Jaimes character at all, he went against Cersie for trying to get Tyrion killed what do you think he'll do when the entire continent is threatened?

>kingslayer
>hears the final boss is the Night King

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Those faces. British "women." Ew.

fuck off kike you're too late

okay okay I admit he probably cares about people and shit. But I'd think he would just do it to have one last heroic deed and die at it so that he is ultimately remembered as a good man. i think that;d be more poetic than killing cersei and fulfilling some meme prophesy

Need Night King photoshoped over a map of the North just like 'slow and steady' Jeb Bush because it is taking him forver to get to the Wall.

>pure waifu
>shy
>wedding night
>tricked

nigga he went complete global saturation that night and probably did it a couple more times

Was Biden a cuck holder for Obama and Lynch?

youtube.com/watch?v=GnVLfEDxGkE

I already miss him.

>haha benis
>YOU WANT TO SUCK MY DICK IS THAT IT?

FAMILY

>tfw no british dom gf

DUTY

He's gonna be the one to kill the blue eyes wight dragon.

Branposter is probably here. He just likes to shit post and fuck with people and however he can do that it doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure the same guy was jaqenposter too and mario and probably Bradamante.

MODS

>i think that;d be more poetic than killing cersei and fulfilling some meme prophesy
I actually agree with this. It'd be more interesting if Jaime wasn't the one to kill Cersei because it's a bit too obvious at this point. Everyone likes a twist and obviously she'd never see Jaime coming, but it'd be more fitting if it ended up Tyrion who killed since she had been pushing him away and ruining his life for a while. She was basically the agent of her own prophecy, and she'd die like Tywin so pottery.

who /beric/ here

Me

>She doesn't have her arm around him back
>She's not sucking his dick right then and there

What a fucking dyke.

excellent posts

lord of light vs 10 night kings

Quads of truth.

drowned god vs 10 lords of light

Not the user who posted that but Jesus Christ it's an important historical picture. Be mature. If you think there is an issue with it quietly report it and let the mods decide.

He's right though

it's a meme you dip

So I finally binged watched the last two seasons after getting tired of waiting for the books (I lasted two years with no spoilers).

Does Sup Forums not like GoT anymore or what? I know D&D is kind of shit and cut out a lot of nuance, but they weren't terrible, imo.