Why is she so perfect, bros?

Why is she so perfect, bros?

Starfire a cute!

cant go wrong with perky tits and a flat tummy

just thicc enough and exotic, but at the same time not a 3rd world scum.

not for long

Beta virgin

Do you guys think adult swim should give Teen Titans the Samurai Jack treatment and finish the series up with the planned 6th season?

I remember when I was in my early teens I wanted to fuck her. Thank god I grew out of that insane 2D shit.

reminder they only used an alien so they had an excuse for showing attractive women in their true retarded form.

Same, but I was always more into Raven

>be watching the Teen Titans tokyo movie
>Robin cockblocks himself even though Star wants his dick real bad

is there a bigger faggot on earth than robin?

>Thank god I grew out of that insane 2D shit.
Faggot.

>5 seasons of buildup
>mfw never get to see their actually dating relationship blossom in a sixth season

>Thank god I grew out of that insane 2D shit.
I don't believe you.

Hynden Walch is married to my homeboy. I met her once, was absolutely stunned desu, sounds jus like starfire/bubblegum irl

Dusted off my old complete series box set about a week ago and I've been marathoning the whole thing. It's great going back because I remember each and every episode from growing up. About half way through season 5 and I'll finish it up with the movie. It's bittersweet we never got that final sixth season.

That's pretty dank, user. She's a great voice actress. Thanks for sharing.

Weebiest character in a weeb show.worst girl.

i have put up with a lot of nigger castings but they went too far when they cast a nigress to play this cutie. fuck Hollywood.

How is orange better than black?

You just can't top the ultimate cutie, user.

That's not raven.

>not even orange
>not thicc
>no big hair
>animu
Comic Starfire>Cartoon Starfire

Quiet you

Jesus test this woman for hep c

>mfw you will never be a strong jack of all trades superhero and teach this alien 10/10 cutie the culture of earth and watch her fumble over her trying to hide/describe her feelings towards you

>remembering teen titans go exists instead of a sixth season

yes

It was the 80's.

Lmao

I wonder how they would handle the humor and tone. I feel it wouldn't be the same unless they kept it like how goofy it's always been.