I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY ... EYEEEESSSSSSS

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY ... EYEEEESSSSSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57930be0e4b0e002a3134b05
theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is within striking distance.

Trump said that we would be winning so much that we would be tired of winning.

Did he mean the opposite?

I was getting tired tbqh. Trump's a nice dude and is giving us a break

He's been winning so much that he's going to get BTFO in the election to compensate.

How is both Trump and Clinton gaining

Anything Trump can do... Hillary can do better.

Thats one poll out of many. Care to explain the others or are they """rigged"""" too?

>real clear politics
Let me know when they add PPP to their averages.

so Im still gonna vote for him?

Just because polls say she is gonna win doesnt make her anymore polictially aligned with me

Shes far better at killing and not getting caught doing crooked shit

We care why? Pick your doomed candidate. We are just here to laugh at you.

I give it two weeks before Trump has passed Hillary. His new presidential demeanor is unstoppable

BRING BACK LONGROOM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

WE'RE LITERALLY DOWN TO COUNTING YARD SIGNS, RALLY ATTENDANCE, AND BRIGADED ONLINE POLLS. THEY'RE MAKING IT HARDER AND HARDER TO STAY IN MY SAFE SPACE

>every month or so it shows them being tied

Huh. Almost as if it's nothing but horseshit used to justify people's jobs.

Find a poll on that list with Hillary in the lead that does not heavily oversample Democrats or arbitrarily weight the results to favor Hillary.

because more than 2 people are running

There are more dems than cuckservatives. Quite simple. You seem very ignorant.

fuck how is this guy so based?

I have notice how quick RCP is to update when LA Times swings to Hillary.

>be a faggot liberal
>post obvious shilling shitposts on Sup Forums every day before the election and not a day after November 8
>kill myself because I can't handle being so gay

Disgusting. dubs of truth.

well that's a disgrace

who is for making the philippines the new world superpower?

>trump's line goes up
>so does hilary's
why?

Guys like for real.. No shilling whatsoever on either sides, no trolling at all.

How are these polls for real? If you go on facebook, 9gag, or every other "neutral" social media website, you see that most people favor Trump. If you go on youtube you see that every video featuring Hillary has more dislike than likes, with Trump it's the opposite.

So how the fuck are these polls for real? Is it that old people (who normally don't use social media as much) are voting massively on Clinton? But aren't the oldies usually more conservative and more eager to vote on Trump? So tell me how the fuck these polls can be real!

No trolls, no shills. Fuck off.

CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL

Trump is winning

Ok then, its your funeral

>How are these polls for real? If you go on facebook, 9gag, or every other "neutral" social media website, you see that most people favor Trump.

So did Bernie. Bernie had a bigger online following and had bigger crowds. He still lost... why? Because of the silent majority.

We need to elect this guy

1. suspect many of the youtube comments and more "likes than dislikes" might be bots.

2. not everyone live all day in the internet.

Bernie had the nomination taken from him

Russians are flooding the internet and being paid to shill for drumpf

Independants start choosing

No he didn't you fucking retard. He lost the popular vote. Simple as that.

You will MISS clinton's "corruption" if trump will be elected.

You think she was corrupted? you've seen nothing. you should feel lucky trump was never in a public office.

US Public, according to Gallup
>31% Democrat
>27% Republican
>38% Independent

Reuters/Ipsos poll
>41% Democrat
>34% Republican
>11% Independent

when you browsed the net in 2008, Ron Paul would be winning with 90% of the votes
Obama won
the onternet is always wrong when it comes to choosing a candidate for the US elections

He only needs to pass her on election day. After that it doesn't matter what the pollsters do.

Tbh this is not so bad
Go voting americans! This looks like a brexit is happenning!

>If you go on youtube you see that every video featuring Hillary has more dislike than likes, with Trump it's the opposite.
That's because Sup Forums and /r/the_donald raid the videos.

>DNC actively worked against Bernie, doing things like putting debates at times when the least amount of people watch
>GUISE BERNIE LOST THE POPULAR VOTE, THERE WAS NO RIGGING!!!

Found the shill.
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57930be0e4b0e002a3134b05

Reuters more or less eliminated Trump in their polls with their methodology. And yet they still get counted in the RCP average. This is why people don't trust polls.

>DNC leaked emails show the democrats worked together to destroy Bernie's campaign
>Emails show DNC chairman leaking stories to the media to make Bernie supporters look bad
>DNC chairman has to step down once emails were leaked

He lost the popular vote fair and square

>polls
>poll sources

That's not evidence Sanders was more popular than Clinton.

Friendly reminder of what polls do not account for.

My Record is now Corrected.

so that author researched something prior to an article published in June 2015 that exposed Russia's trolling for Trump even though Trump had only announced that same month?

those damn russkies and their time machines

If the DNC had remained a neutral party like they pretended they were, would the results have been the same?

Yes. No one cares who the DNC supports.

I'm tellin' you guys......only trust NBC or CNN/ORC or CHER
or barbara striesand

>doesn't know about the Brooklyn voter purge from NY primary
>doesn't know about the disastrous Arizona primary where it took hours to even cast a ballot
>doesn't know about the PR primary where people would be killed if they didn't vote for Clinton
>doesn't know about California primary voter suppression
Nice b8, britbong.

>Trump knows a guy who knows a guy
>Trump didn't pay all of his taxes
>this is the same as taking millions in corporate money, millions in shady slush money under the guise of charity, silencing critics and inconvenient people with blackmail or murder, and leaving more smoldering ruins in the middle east for no good reason

Normies weren't on the internet yet in 2008, Mohammed. It still consisted only of nerds ahead of the curve, doomtards setting up conspiracy theory angelfire pages, little kids setting up their profile song and top 8 on myspace, etc.

Now we are just background noise in a toxic hellstew of normies. Internet polls, like/dislike ratios, etc. are all accurate now

Turnout matters, but primary turnout doesn't give us a very reliable indicator. For all we know, everyone who came out to vote in 2016 but not in 2008 planned to vote Republican in the general election both times.

Why are polls from almost 2-3 weeks ago still included? Are there really no other recent ones?

How would they calculate that though. Don't pollsters just go by previous election cycle averages ??
Do primary voting averaged signify anything in general elections ? (I mean on average)

Shut it kike.

Would have turned out the same because of super delegates. It would be pretty hard for sanders to over come that even if DNC weren't anti Semitic

>He still lost... why?
Because the DNC was literally rigged.
We have factual evidence of this.

Only by a very slight margin.
Most Americans identify as independent, regardless of their party registration. The real numbers are somewhere around 42% ind, 30 dem, 28 repub.

>b-but the democrat primary still had more voters in total!

What democucks don't realize is that the only way the democrat party can win is when their base turns out at full strength. Their giant base is the only thing that keeps the party alive. The republican party's voting bloc is a coalition of the party base and independents. The Republican candidate wins when they get the right combination of the party base and independents, and the democrat party wins when they manage to get their chaotic mixture of feuding minorities, apathetic young white people, pets and dead people to all show up and vote at the same time.

The democrats may have a so-called "baked in advantage" but that's because they need it. They generally do not appeal to independents, and if they do not get their entire base to show up it's unlikely they will win.

Post the evidence.

yes but they show Hillary's lead narrowed down to 3 points.

Did the DNC prevent Bernie voters from voting or reject or destroy votes that were for Bernie?

Because that is the definition of rigged, and anything less than that is perfectly fair you bitch ass nigger...

gee golly its almost as if these polls take time.

>I'll bite, haven't had any bait today.

Fucking based, big balled motherfucker.

it is 100% legal to rig primary elections

That's not evidence of anything. It's like saying the Bible is evidence God exists.

There is no evidence it was actually rigged, but the DNC clearly tried to screw over Bernie.

That would be like if the Federal government used its own money to pay people to make Trump look bad. Not rigged, but fucked up.

you're a neurosed altright faggot, I will LMAO in November

Shill thread. Go back to CTR. Sage and Hide.

>There is no evidence it was actually rigged

Thank you.

Why do they predict Hillary going back up even though Trump is closing the gap?

When Trump loses in November what will Trumpfags do then? Blame Clinton shills? Blame themselves? Blame TRUMP???

I'm going to laugh at the first debate when Trump phones it in and does nothing exciting.

>Post evidence DNC primary was rigged.
>Wikileaks proves Primary was rigged: DNC undermined Democracy.
>That doesn't prove anything

because they are cherry picking.

We shouldn't say things that make us look stupid, but we need to drive in the point that the DNC cheated and abused Bernie Sanders supporters.

My theory is that us Trumpsters don't bother with polling. I certainly don't. Because I know it's rigged.

Me and a bunch of others watched a live CNN poll in a thread a month ago and Trump was winning MASSIVELY. It was Trump 60% and Hillary 20%. 50,000 votes had passed. Then suddenly at 55,000 votes the results switched instantly to Hillary 60% and Trump 20%. Then the voting closed 1 minute later.

Do I even need to tell you that is mathematically impossible? Who else here was in that thread?

What's special about PPP?

"We" dont have to do anything. Sup Forums is not one person you shill

>trump alt right weenies spamming internet polls is the same thing as scientific polling
You are one dumb motherfucker

That happened because the poll's system detected vote botting so it messed up the final results.

"We" means many.

>1 post by this ID

Nothing aside from Accuracy. I don't know why they aren't included aside from the fact that they are accurate.

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable

Only about 8% of Americans respond to polls in comparison to 80% of Americans from the 80s. The people who respond to polls are not ordinary. Therefore, using polls to represent the "Average American" is pretty stupid since the simple act of responding makes you an anomaly.

>Me and a bunch of others watched a live CNN poll in a thread a month ago

Wow I wonder why Trump was winning massively in that one poll you guys were totally watching in that """one thread"""

>4 posts by this faggot

I thought Trump was ahead in the LA poll and only 5 behind in Reuters?

>2 posts by this ID

Oy vey kys

He's been up and down in the LA Times, look at this.

You heard wrong. Leave the pol echo chamber sometime kiddo.

>5.5

so it's trending down? it was at 6.3 before

That doesn't excuse the results flipping at the end. It was clearly rigged.