Jewish Propaganda

What are some examples of blatant Jewish propaganda in media?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg4J0FT3fAs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxq21pJMjrM
youtu.be/9KgWvvz3U-A
youtube.com/watch?v=DzAytlDjl7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

every nazi movie

Mothers day

>news

>implying that modern EDM music isn't just jewish propaganda that pushes degeneracy

>implying that the nazis aren't bad guys

>muh poor nazis dindu nothin wrong

>being a wehraboo

>being butmad about a war that happened 75 years ago and you have literally nothing to do with

How can you be this autistic

Schindler's List
The most powerful piece of propaganda Hollywood has ever produced, and what most millennials will mentally refer to to induce tears and emotional appeals if you try to deny the Holocaust.

Jews rock!

Why do jews hate guns so much when they could have used them in the holohoax?

I don't get it.

EDM sounds so generic now.

Is this redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=gxq21pJMjrM

>86921355
It's funny because even Seinfeld who's a jew made fun of Schindlers List

Every holohoax movie
Every instance of race mixing
Every instance of a gay "couple" being pictured as just like straight people
Every instance of a white-presenting black characters

What is their endgame?

Why, consolidation of power and shekels silly goyim

I really don't get why you lads are so obsessed with disproving the Holocaust.

It doesn't matter if it happened or not. It doesn't matter how many people were killed. It doesn't even matter how they were killed.
Actively defending an authoritarian regime comparable to the Soviet Union and Comunist China and expecting people to be satisfied when you tell them that one of their biggest crimes never happened is absolutely delusional. It's fighting an uphill battle that you cannot win in any shape, way or form.

If Jews do control the media to push their NWO agenda, do you think you can counter something that has been seared into everyone's minds as one of the bigest crimes of humanity?
If you want to fight against Jews, there are many other more effective ways. Bring up Plaestine. Bring up the banks. Bring up anything that you think that they control.

But you're never going to be able to convince enough people that Hitler isn't one of the worst human beings ever, just like Mao, Stalin and Genghis Khan. You're never going to convince anyone that Nazism isn't a bad thing and you're never going to convince anyone that the Holocaust didn't happen.

I think you'd have to be retarded to deny the holocaust.

I also think you'd have to be retarded to say that Jews do not have a strong influence in world affairs and economics.

HBO series "Generation Kill" where they make the Alpha character a Jew who is "anti-racist," when in book he isn't a Jew and is the most racist among the group.

Almost forgot!

youtu.be/9KgWvvz3U-A

No one is "obsessed" you idiot. Unraveling the holocaust is part of the unraveling the conditioning as it's the most prominent and easily deconstructed example of manipulation. Normies don't give a fuck about some place that they've never heard of or banks when they have no idea what currency actually is. Regardless, everything stated is all very important for a complete knowledge of world history. You are essentially advocating neglecting one aspect on the grounds of "lmao who cares??"

If you reply again with stupid misguided flaunting again I'm not going to bother.

>black faced Nazies

WE

WUZ

NAZIS

>everyone agrees that the holocaust is historical fact, therefore it must be true

Let's forget about those German Officers that were convicted for carrying out the Kaytn Massacre.

For fucking 40 years they had that shit pinned on the Nazis and it ended up being the Soviets.

History is merely a front to memetic warfare.

The problem with normies is they don't allow their mind to go further then this, they stop at holohoax, get really confused/disturbed and never revisits the school of thought again.

The point of it is opening your eyes to the systematical history that is being twisted into making us unquestioning peasants.

Holohoax is step one friends.

The Bible

Wow the board sucks tonight. Is it the first nigger ball game of season? It's sunday, all i can think of. Thought ppl here weren't type to watch nigger ball...

It's not "lmao who cares"
It's merely a case where ignorance is a blessing.
Half of normies probably can't point out where Poland is. But they do know that a bunch of polish jews were murdered by Hitler, and that's what they're going to stick with. It's imposible to win such a battle, and getting hung up with it as an issue is unproductive

And do you think that they care? Arguing about if millions of people were murdered or not is an unconfortable subject, so people are going to stick with what they know and what won't get them ostracized as being a nutjob conspiracy theorist

I like this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=DzAytlDjl7E

so have you seen this yet /pol?

I finished watching it a few hours ago. Torrent is up.

hue hue, what do the local papers say about the green pool olympics?

As big of a dick as ryan loche is, brazil made itself look a lot worse by chipping out over it.

I don't even want to fuck with torrents anymore. You are probably safe there, but in the jaws of the great Satan, in the time in takes to go through my VPN, open the port, mess with the DNS, I just don't care enough.

Ironic innit?
You complain about how this board is shit and then proceed to make a completely unrelated post of some overused joke and ignore the actual discussion
Simply ebin my friend :^)

This - you have to meet them half way.

The average lefty cuck goes on about the 1%, the big banks. Well, drip feed them about the (((1%)))

I think you'll like this one.

Why are people so sketched out about torrents all of a sudden? Because TPB linked a paid VPN service on their home page and said "make sure you use this!" ?

dicks out for Harambe!

>Imperium
>Every movie concerning race
>Things literally made by jews, like Gilmore Girls (although the literal jew is painted as a bitch and antagonist here, for some reason)
>Every other sitcom/series promoting broken families (a lot of them have a Jewish producer)
>Everything with Adam Sandler (a lot of his personae are Jewish in the movies, and you can see this all around different movies, somehow Jews are almost always played by an irl Jewish actor, even though there's supposedly no difference between Jews and whites). Like, they can have Koreans playing Japs and Ken Watanabe play literally every asian culture, but with jews it's somehow different.
>Many dystopian movies like Elysium (evil white people ruined everything and poor minorities who are actually large majorities are 'forced' into poverty and favela-like conditions)

This. Especially the gay one.

Also,
>Romcoms and dramas where a man has to do everything to appease a grill whom he wants while she's already with another man
>Everything where whites are portrayed as silly, autistic, unable to do sports or dancing and physically frail
>Le powerful coloured female (police) boss (this one is all over the place, to the point where it's ridiculous)

That shit was basically mandatory to watch for many eight graders here in Hungary. I guess you've gotta start the brainwashing as early as possible...

Dialogue isn't ultimately about winning, but conveying ideas. While normies aren't going to internalize the deluge of historical records, oven math, etc, it is enough that they internalize a doubt that they can later build on.

Part of the strength of the Holocaust comes from it being introduced so early on in youth that healthy skepticism hasn't been nurtured yet, and it becomes a basic building block of education, no different from scientific laws like thermodynamics. It then becomes so prevalent that even doubting it seems crazy like doubting the earth revolves around the sun. The idea has already been so thoroughly social proofed that they can't even start to explore the possibility that it's a lie.

So the first step has to be destroying the social proof. Hence, it's important to mention what it is when it's mentioned. In this thread, Jewish propaganda.

How are you going to expose it as a fact then?
Unless there's an incredible breakthtough, like Obama suddenly going on national television and releasing records that show that it was forged, there's no way you're going to show that the Holocaust disdn't happen through discussions on Sup Forums and Stormfront. Just like you're not going to convince people that the Earth isn't round through a couple of threads in Sup Forums

I personally see it this way: regardless if it's true or not, the Holocaust is undisputable. But it's a memory, and most people alive can't remember a time when it was relevan in national discussion. It's eventually going to be something that is merely a school subject, just like the Earth being round, not as something to be revisited everyime Jews are discussed.
There are many better ways to fight globalism, but anti-semitism is not one which can be used as a tool. So I persoally don't seek to get deeper knowledge about the subject, so that I don't create such doubts in myself. So the Holocaust did happen. 2+2=4. We've always been at war with Eurasia. And the world keeps turning.

I'd rather die knowing and trying and being branded as a lunatic then ever bow down and kiss the kikes feet.

even if i were jewish, i'd be ashamed of that video clip and i'd sue that singer for instrumentation of the holohoax...

Well then
Die alone and unwanted, with every single view of yours being discredited by simply being associated with you

Die forgotten and mocked, as you won't make a single difference to the people you say you care for

Die knowing that, as much as you screamed and shouted, for all the chaos and sound you made, in the end it will all signify nothing

Just because you were so stubborn as to not give up fighting an useless battle