Is there any cape movie where bad guy won?

I'm kinda sick of the old quippy Disney formula

You can't make a sequel if the bad guy wins.

The Dark Knight

This except the exact opposite of this
>bad guy wins
>heroes come back in the sequel to beat him
>bad guy wins again
>heroes come back again

Although he didn't win til Bane proved him right in TDKR

Also Watchmen

Watchmen I...gueeessss?

Doctor Manhattan lost.

But...You are literally posting a literal image of a bad guy winning.

It's not a hentai, it will not work.
Audience is a bit different.

Ken Burn's "The Civil War"

And yet each new movie in the 7+ movie franchises break box office records each time they shit out a new release
The audience is exactly the same, they want what they already know tweaked slightly so it feels a little different, just variations on a theme

Yes

Civil War

Civil War...kinda

watchmen, unbreakable, sort of for civil war and BvS, and the dark knight

>unbreakable

Split would be more adequate, I guess.

BvS, in a way.

>bad guy

This, Snyder won. He BTFO marvel

schindlers list

Captain America: The First Avenger

The Joker wins. Though Batman apprehends him and the citizens of Gotham prove themselves more selfless than Joker thought, in the end Harvey Dent (the soul of Gotham personified) is corrupted and killed and Batman is put out of commission for almost a full decade after while the GCPD makes moves increasingly towards fascism.

Loki is pretty much a good guy now.

The writers capitalizes shamelessly into his popularity amongst fangirls and you'll see in the 3rd Thor movie that Loki is just a shadow of his former self

Op you may get your wish ironically by Disney themselves.
Going by the leaked Infinity War footage I think we can surmise the following about the end of Thor - Ragnarok...
In the footage we see Loki with the cosmic cube presumably about to hand it over to Thanos.
The Guardians find Thor floating out in space still in his gladiator armor among ruins.
So we likely have the following options...
1 - Hela/Surtur win & destroy Asgard.
2 - Thor does something drastic to defeat them like summoning the lorn bolt & destroys Asgard as a side effect.
3 - Loki after stealing the cube from the vaults uses it to truly betray Thor this time & destroys Asgard.
4 - Thanos destroys Asgard off screen in between films or at the beginning of IW.
I'm praying that #4 does not happen.

This. Lex won, just not the way he wanted to.

this

you won't be so edgy if you were one of the millions who got nuked

>THIS man fucked Taylor Swift

>Veidt was the bad guy, he nuked millions
>US are the good guys, they nuked millions

?

Think of it this way :
>you side with the "bad guys", making them your "good guys"
>consequently the people beating them are the "bad guys"
>there you go, the bad guys win

>Op you may get your wish ironically by Disney themselves.
This,

The first Infinity war movie is going to be akin to The Empire Strikes back in theme.

lives of millions of americans who die for world peace is the sacrifice I am willing to make

in the movie he destroyed pretty much every important capital in the world tho

What is Star Wars?

Depends how you define "bad guy", I suppose.

If you simply mean "antagonist", then there a few I can think of.
>The Dark Knight
>Unbreakable
>Watchmen
>The Amazing Spider-Man 2

If you mean actual evil, then it obviously gets a little harder, but a couple of those movies still qualify, I think.

Serious question :
how do you think normies and critics would react if Thanos or whatever killed the Avengers at the end of the MCU? Or the dark side wins at the end of Star Wars 9?
Like all of these movies end up with the good guys being annihilated with no chance of return.

There are very few movies where the bad guy was being mean for the greater good and that by foiling him the good guy was condemning people to a worse fate.
I think that happened in Fable3, for the first half of the game you're battling an 'evil' ruler but when you vanquish him and take over you find out he was only taking the most expedient route to combat an imminent threat. A few hurt feelings meant nothing when you're trying to prevent your world being obliterated.

Wanted

Man of Steel. He made everyone hate superman.

every time one of these movies gets made the bad guys win

this

The Dark Knight
Watchmen
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman

>Man of Steel
Ah yes, Zod won because he triggered Superman in his final moments. He totally didn't fuck up his entire mission to take Earth or anything.