Tomy Robinson getting removed from a pub for the crime of watching a football game with his family

Tomy Robinson getting removed from a pub for the crime of watching a football game with his family.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Is there anything more dangerous then subjective (feelz) laws? Tell me fellow Bongs is this only going to get worse under May? Is she a Merkel?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/28/watch-pegida-uk-leader-tommy-robinson-harrased-police-watching-football-three-young-chilren/
cambridge-news.co.uk/chief-constable-simon-parr-quits-job/story-26706114-detail/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ6G7qwjom4
youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s
youtube.com/watch?v=zPC-u5fP6GA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The party then elected to leave but were followed down the road by four officers who told Mr Robinson “we’re following you and there’s no way out of that,” causing his two children, both aged under 10, to cry in terror.

According to the Crown Prosecution Service website, section 35 of the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 gives officers the power to disperse people they deem troublesome.

The website states: “The dispersal power is available to uniformed police officers and designated Police Community Support Officers (PCSO) to deal with individuals engaging in anti-social behaviour, crime and disorder, not only when they have occurred or are occurring but when they are likely to occur and in any locality.”

Failure to comply with the direction to leave is a criminal offence, carrying a penalty of a fine of up to £2,500 or up to three months in jail.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/28/watch-pegida-uk-leader-tommy-robinson-harrased-police-watching-football-three-young-chilren/

Come on you know this deserves a bump. Did May have some hand in bringing that law into effect?

No fellow Bongs on?

Not even some yanks wanting to gloat

>This is now also a UK down the tubes thread

>I didn't put BTFO in the title

Just cuck my shit up senpai

this thread was a LOT funnier when I thought it said ToNy Robinson. I have nothing more to add as I only clicked it because i thoughgt it said to>N

test

Well thanks for the hitler dubs at least I guess...

Cambridgeshire Constabulary is headed up by Chief Constable Simon Parr who joined Cambridgeshire in September 2010. He is responsible for all aspects of the constabulary's work. At a national level he sits on the Association of Chief Police Officers' council and is responsible for emergency procedures. This work involves working closely with the Home Office and Cabinet Office to develop national resilience plans in order to prepare the country for future major incidents and emergencies. Since he joined Cambridgeshire as Chief Constable he has been working to deliver a policing service that meets public need while working within the constraints of government budget cuts.

the second .png was obviously better as it morphs from kek to dog when you click it instead of the 1st png (dog to kek) so it was only natural it got sacred 88 dubs

cambridge-news.co.uk/chief-constable-simon-parr-quits-job/story-26706114-detail/story.html

Cambridgeshire Chief Constable Simon Parr has today announced he is to retire at the end of July 2015, almost five years after joining the force.

Mr Parr joined the constabulary in September 2010 following three years as the Deputy Chief Constable in Hertfordshire.

He joined Hertfordshire Constabulary in January 2004 and served as Deputy Chief Constable from 2006, and had previously spent 20 years with Sussex Police.

Mr Parr said: "It is with mixed feelings that I am today formally announcing my retirement from policing after nearly 32 years' service.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Who replaced him?? We need Parr back!

thats a PAR

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ6G7qwjom4

Nice try Schlomo but I ain't getting that juicy virus you sent me

Gotta make sure mi5 works for their pay

But seriously waste of taxpayer money

>Five seconds into actual rap
>This is what counts as music nowdays
Top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s

I mean that shit needs subtitles its worse then a south african

youtube.com/watch?v=zPC-u5fP6GA

>Black fella
>Sheeeeeeeeit my mixtape ain't selling
>WhatIdo?
>I know! Dem honkeys bound to add to muh viewcount some

This can't be real. Why were the police harassing that man? Was it because of sand niggers?