Did GamerGate give birth to the alt right?

Did GamerGate give birth to the alt right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2Tijj
archive.is/nbaoq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, they share a common cause: SJWs. Both Gamergate and the alt right are the result of backlash against out-of-control identity politics infesting every aspect of our lives.

It gave birth to my alternative girl fetish tho

Alt-Right is a made up term by CTR shills.

Fuck off Zoe Cliton.

For me yes
I dont consider myself alt right.
I just woke up to media manipulation and whats happening and started from there

>alt-right

Seriously what?

What did Muhammad mean by that?

For me somewhat. I pretty much became a full on right wing fascist. But more thanks to Jim, not GG.

Nope, it just helped popularize certain figures that are associated with it. It did teach this site the other equations tactics, in turn allowing us by this point to understand how this recent smear campaign would approach and the best means to laugh at the corroborators.

All Gamergate did was create a platform for SJW's by serving as their boogeyman. If they wanted to change anything they should have concentrated on their only power: Stop nerds from giving money to shitters.

The Alt-right is purely an attempt by the media to make us into something solid they can attack and discredit. As we are now no one can pin anything on us and we are free to spread information and foster discontent.

I don't know, maybe

It did. Last election cycle, what could be considered to be the alt right candidate of the time, ron paul, couldnt so much as beat a faggoty Mormon at the primaries. Fast forward and not only did the alt right candidate win, he has a chance at the presidency. SJWs turned a horde of doughy politically apathetic NEETs into a legion of hard right wingers virtually overnight. All because the uh touched thier video games

No, but it was the lightning rod that got everyone's attention. For far too long progressives have been controlling the conversation online and GamerGate was the first skirmish in what would become a larger online culture war. It started with just a bunch of gamers and board users protesting unfair and politically-left charged coverage in the gaming press, then it escalated to the founder of PayPal destroying Gawker through Hulk Hogan, then Brexit, and now Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

All the while the progressives have done absolutely nothing to step back their dogma peddling. They ran into pushback and rather than try and slow down, they doubled down, and they even started violent leftist movements like Black Lives Matter in response to the resistance.

The stakes haven't been this high since the flower people were burning bras and trashcans in the 1960s. The US election will likely determine the fate of our country for the next 30 years because of the supreme court vacancies that are at stake. There are many important elections coming up in Europe too, and Euroskepticism is increasing while the EuroZone defenders are becoming increasingly desperate to maintain power, and will be resorting to some very dangerous tactics to maintain the progressive march towards the false utopia.

fuck off, faggot

No, I'm sure faggot like yourself are more then two years old.

Gaymergate gave birth to cancer. Which is what Sup Forums is now.

The alt right doesn't exist.
Gamergate helped breed people for our cause though and gave us the attention people with our goals in mind needed.

archive.is/2Tijj

maybe?

Thank you for Shitting Up Sup Forums With Paid Donald Trump Shilling™.

I still haven't heard anyone who actually understand it.

alt right?
is that some kind of command on my keyboard?

>our cause

No, but it created a boogeyman that has been blamed for everything from the death of David Bowie to the failure of NuGhosbusters. It was worth it for the SJW meltdowns alone.

archive.is/nbaoq